Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope..... Most definitely not had any plumping or fillers :giggle:
All you mums out there can look good every day, there’s no excuse, just take 10 mins a day to apply your #gifted Elemis skincare and Bobbi Brown makeup (AND BOTOX AND FILLERS BUT I WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is - I genuinely don’t think she looks good. She’s a very average looking woman, there’s nothing remarkable or striking about her. She sometimes looks nice when she’s done her make up well or whatever but I guess that’s true for most of us!!! All the fillers/Botox has seriously aged her and the bleached frazzled hair is in dire need of professional treatments. I know she absolutely loves herself and thinks she’s a stunner but I don’t see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe read the Wiki on the Meldrums, or read back through the other threads. She's not apologised for anything in my opinion.

I could not do what they do, in anyway shape or form, and they think we're all jealous !!!! :rolleyes:
I feel bad if someone offers to pay for my coffee when I go out.
Clearly they have absolutely have no sense of pride.
I couldn’t find anything about it !

she should step away from the ‘influencer’ job. She evidently doesn’t have the constitution for it. Not everyone in the world is capable of things. Not everyone is clever enough to be a Doctor, compassionate enough to be a carer or technically minded enough to be an engineer. To be an influencer you need to be relatable, honest and genuine. The whole idea of influencers makes me uncomfortable (fake ‘friends’ selling everyone short they don’t need) but Rebecca Meldrum is none of things. She is a pathological liar. She is attention seeking but not bright enough to create genuine content (😒🤢) worth watching. Even at the peak of her in favour times pre lift gate even some of the sheep were getting bored of ad after ad. Rebecca: Shut the social media and you tube down, give your kids a normal life, get retrained, this freebie bus has left you well behind.

Reactions: 21
Thing is - I genuinely don’t think she looks good. She’s a very average looking woman, there’s nothing remarkable or striking about her. She sometimes looks nice when she’s done her make up well or whatever but I guess that’s true for most of us!!! All the fillers/Botox has seriously aged her and the bleached frazzled hair is in dire need of professional treatments. I know she absolutely loves herself and thinks she’s a stunner but I don’t see it.
her forehead has got massive from all the fillers in between her (bleeping weird) eyebrows...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we have a mass email Neilsons to explain they just NOT make them bloody ambassadors and Get freebies I am going to look up now to contact them tomorrow... They could find a family in need who could share their experience on holiday... Let's suggest they promote themselves by doing some charitable freebies. I am going to make the effort to do it cos am so mad at the greedy lazy arse doing this

Just been on the Neilson website head office. Marketing and pr says email marketing@ neilsons.com . That must the dept to do with freebie pr s and pr ambassadors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Can we have a mass email Neilsons to explain they just NOT make them bloody ambassadors and Get freebies I am going to look hobbies contact the m tomorrow... Tcoukd must be a family in need who could share their experience on holiday... Suggest they promote themselves by doing some charitable freebies. I am going to make theceffortvgobdonit cos am so mad at the greedy lazy arse doing this

Just been on the Neilson website head office. Marketing and pr says email marketing@ neilsons.com . That must the dept to do with freebie pr s and of ambassadors.
I also think it’s unfair that she’s allowed to even enter that competition- seeing as she has already had a working relationship with Neilson and had enjoyed many free holiday from them. It’s not exactly fair on the other people she’s up against is it? She’s already done the “ambassador” job albeit under a different guise - she’s had umpteen free holidays, she’s done social media coverage for them, she’s promoted them - she’s done it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have you the the job spec... tattler posted it earlier... Motivated... Energetic... Willing to help others!!!!!!!! 😵 God al bleeping mighty she is the laziest bloody mother in existence and help others... If nowt in it for her No effing way... Package worth £50,000 with £15,000 salary for going on free holidays. just NOOO!!!😫😫😫😫😫Come on fellow tattlers we HAVE to prevent this by mass protest emails Nelson pr dept. Let's create a movement... A mission... Am begging!!!!😂😣😣😣😣😣😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I also think it’s unfair that she’s allowed to even enter that competition- seeing as she has already had a working relationship with Neilson and had enjoyed many free holiday from them. It’s not exactly fair on the other people she’s up against is it? She’s already done the “ambassador” job albeit under a different guise - she’s had umpteen free holidays, she’s done social media coverage for them, she’s promoted them - she’s done it!
Yeah, and moreover the Meldrums did it extremely badly! The resorts, accommodation etc were barely shown and I could never work out why Neilsons used them

Reactions: 11
Everyone on YouTube seems to think people are more invested than they really are.
I’ve never wondered why someone hasn’t uploaded, I’ve never wondered why they are filming in a different room 🙄 I’ve never noticed them using a different camera 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 but they all feel the need to explain it and why they came to the decision to change their background or something.
I just don’t care that much.
Or when on Instagram they’re like “sorry I’ve not been on here today/this week/in a while”. Most people don’t notice or care.

I honestly didn’t know who it was
Definitely suits darker hair better

That’s it so many women get it done and yeah if it makes you happy go for it. I’d rather watch a vlog on her getting fillers showing women what it’s like than her folding washing hahaha
Me too! I’m genuinely intrigued by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s doing this all for engagement, oh I’m so so tired, next week she will be banging on that she’s got her mojo back!!!
She is a very unhappy women, nothing ever pleases her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or when on Instagram they’re like “sorry I’ve not been on here today/this week/in a while”. Most people don’t notice or care.

Me too! I’m genuinely intrigued by it.
I’ve had Botox a couple of times I’m 44 and the difference it makes to a forehead and the bit in between your eyebrows is incredible.
I’m scared of lip fillers as it gives me the heebie jeebies.
Like you I’d love to see someone get it done by a reputable practitioner and the dos and don’t afterwards.

Reactions: 11
Oh and grubby greedy Rebecca while you 're reading on here.. You posted yourself reading a book on how to not give a duck??! Practise what you read instead of reacting to us "desperate" tattlers... Most who are working professionals or responsible HARDWORKING stay at home parents or work part AND parent ,unlike you who has never worked at an out of the house job like normal people,and juggled off with childcare etc two at school full time, Poppy in private nursery 2 days a wk... Next door mum who takes over when ever you need..and delivers cooked food to you and has you all over and coins for you all. No money problems or hardships... No holiday abroad in the sun forgot of us parents .. You pathetic out of touch waste of greedy, idiot, space,appreciate what you've got.She role model do you think you being for your girls?? I hope your stupid wish to the universe boomerangs back rounds and belts you in your bloody arse😈😈😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 I know you post we are just jealous... Not way jose! Jealous of your vapid lazy shallow life. Think NOT

sorry for rant but really really hard week teaching.. 12 he dags... Kids behaviours ... She needs a does of reality quick sharp.thanks tattler s .x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
While she continues to recover from her so so draining and attention seeking antics, and is struggling for content (except holiday begs and swipe ups 🙈) I wouldnt mind a wee short vlog of her polishing the surfaces of her bedroom furniture 👀 glad its no smellovision, her upstairs looks like it has a permanent fusty smell, minging!! Still reeling from the room swap where she didnt even hoover or dust skirtings before moving furniture into place, bet she's never moved her own bed to hoover under and behind/top of headboard, skirting etc. Has she washed her black jacket of dreams yet, covered in #KindlyUndeclared makeup, clatty midden 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would just do one. She’s f***ed it all up with endless and shameless lies, manipulation and shady behaviour . It’s like she really doesn’t giving a tit and isn’t even pretending to care or even make the tiniest effort yet expecting the rewards she was getting 2/3 years ago. Instagram fame is a very short lived life unless you have a USP and make an effort to be professional and are constantly evolving your channel/posts. There is absolutely NOTHING unique about Rebecca. She’s on ordinary
SAHM with a dull & boring life. Who wants to be influenced by a lazy assed mum who blatantly dislikes her own child ( Poppy) - what inspiration is she?!
duck me you must be really desperate if you’re inspired by her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.