Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find holiday and home improvements talk just subjects they use to boost engagement as we see it done lots of times before.
They can't afford either right now.

On a different subject you tube comments by Lee on the meldrums
18hours ago so Thursday 23rd Jan.
No mention of panic attacks?
Yet in Mrs meldrum vlog she said the parameodoxparamedics said it was panic attack.

Also she's still not seen to 're her iron and tests.
In light of hospital admission I would have expected a visit to gp by now.

Also is he allowed to film on the rig?
Least he gets free gym membership
He's missing his crap music.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I find holiday and home improvements talk just subjects they use to boost engagement as we see it done lots of times before.

Yet in Mrs meldrum vlog she said the parameodoxparamedics said it was panic attack.

So now it’s migraine and dehydration? I swear there story has changed more times than I’ve had hot dinners this week.

Reactions: 21
Any company giving the a free holiday better get ready to be shown their true colours!! And be made aware a lot of people will never touch them purely down to the fact they have worked with the lying, rascist joke vlogging that Are The Meldrums!! IMO of course 😜
The sheep clearly have Mad Cows disease, they are so so stupid! She is simply putting the ‘villa’post up for engagement, she will then email companies saying look how many people I can reach, give me a free villa holiday and I can flog it to my sheepies!!!
Do you think Neilson have forgotten??? do they need reminded? 😉 :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Yes
So now it’s migraine and dehydration? I swear there story has changed more times than I’ve had hot dinners this week.
Yes so is it fainting due to iron levels
Fainting and seizures due to migraine
Or fainting due to panic attack
Whys she dehydrated?
Why's she not been to gp and it's been a week.
Emily Norris said in one if her recent videos she paid private for a proper check up to ensure she was healthy.
If rebs so scared if this happening again why's she not see doctor.
Why does the story keep changing between insta/ meldrums video and Mrs meldrum video.
Did she collapse in the house or in the garden as that's changed too along with who FaceTime who.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
i’ve never seen that before. Thought it was a typo 🤨😂
I am a north eastener we call children Bairns , so common now that this is being said and written as Bens it irritates the life out of me ! also could of or would of 🙄

Meldrums are begging for a summer holiday,
Won't pay for it themselves like we have to,
Looking for a gifted summer holiday,
A lovely villa for a week or two.
Just a week or two.

They want to go where the sun shines brightly
And where the sun warms their bones right through,
They've seen it on a website,
Swipe up and you'll see it too.

Hoping for votes to win the summer holiday,
Forgetting what they've done the last year or two,
Only four places on the summer holiday,
What are Poppy and Bertie going to do?
The abandoned two.
Fabulous and yes I did sing it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lee is a thick piece of tit isn’t he?

in the south of the UK we get long hot summers with weeks of sunny days.
Temperatures during the summer for the last few years have been high up in the 30s (we had a few days of 36 degrees!!)

Plenty of beautiful places to visit here and the weather to go with it

what they want is a free holiday with Neilson. That’s what they are angling for. pathetic.
duck sake Betty don’t encourage them to come down here. We’ll keep our unspoilt coastlines and slow HOT summer days and they can have their concentration camp style Neilson package tit 😂😂😂

Re iron : she would have had a blood test at the hopsital. It’s the top common marker they look at. They would have told her her HCG levels. duck me they’re so stupid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
duck sake Betty don’t encourage them to come down here. We’ll keep our unspoilt coastlines and slow HOT summer days and they can have their concentration camp style Neilson package tit 😂😂😂

Re iron : she would have had a blood test at the hopsital. It’s the top common marker they look at. They would have told her her HCG levels. duck me they’re so stupid
I'm sure when the drama llama post came about she said the hospital ran bloods

Reactions: 5
Maybe already shared... Who's all seen this? It's what influencers earn per post apparently
Speaking of posts theres been no more #ads ... from the butcher company... the frozen trainers or the watches and I cant say I've seen the girls wearing them.

Reactions: 9
She just doesn’t give a sh*t, she has no shame! If there’s any chance of anything for free, any shred of decency she has goes out the window! She’s a greedy, mean lady unfortunately, who has been so used to getting everything for nothing for a long time (probably as far back as childhood 🙈) that actually having to save up and pay for anything is an abhorrent idea to her!
Agree,
Rebecca Meldrum is so greedy if they were giving away free lollipops at smear tests, she'd go everyday.

The best 2 weeks of your life? 😳🙄😂😱🤔😉...bloody hell love.. you sure you've a pulse?

The puppy has changed S's life...? I'm glad. What she really means is that cockwomble mum of mine is FINALLY filming something other than me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More ‘poor me, everyone have sympathy and someone gift me a holiday’ nonsense 🙈 She is so calculating! In terms of social media influencing, I think she’s a lot smarter than I previously thought! So sly. I’m sure a day or so ago she was saying how she felt loads better?! Was that before the ‘someone give me a free villa’ post? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Boo hoo beggy still has a headache ... now going on about how the weekly vlogg is going to be a disaster .. miss lasts night upload and no video for sunday .... well why dont you take some time off stop with the pressure of having to upload for so little 'fans' to watch get on top of your iron and stop moaning ... youtube is ment to be a hoppy so why not just look after yourself after your terrifying experience ... not got enogh freebies or sympathy yet ?? Not got that free holiday yet

Reactions: 16
Tried some aspirin? That’s what I do when I have a headache . Oh wait that won’t work, il make a video and tell everyone instead . 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just pay for your own holiday Rebecca, you can go where you want, when you want and then take two weeks off!! The kitchen can wait, it’s perfectly ok for now! Why is she so impatient? she’d actually be far more relatable.
also YT isa hoppy isn’t it??? So why worry about uploads? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
It's strange that she had that horrible thing happened to her last week, yet she's back in the gym, totally disregard fixing the issue etc. maybe she is not showing that part online, but whatever happened to resting and taking things easy? isn't your health first?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So so poorly, but hang on I just randomly found out that P’s coat is in the sale must aff link it, my headache won’t stop me earning those pennies 😐

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.