Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. He’s started “subtle” begging for a holiday now.

Legitimately the two most embarrassing, cheap and close-fisted pair of twats on the Internet. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What an absolutely dreadful example to set to your children and all of her followers. It’s getting quite concerning! Her year long tan is nowhere to be seen and she is clearly having the classic symptoms anaemia and yet she STILL is not acting on it. I’m so so ill 😷 how much longer is she going to keep saying this but not taking doctors advice, it’s extremely frustrating and actually a terrible example to set a lot of her young followers. I feel like telling them all that if you’re ill and the doctor prescribes you something then take the bloody tablets. Please don’t follow her example. Why on earth do people follow her? It’s genuinely baffling.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Rebs. You are a big failure. Of your own making. Top tip stop with the vomit enduring woe is me eyeballing the camera posts and you would have so much time to plan and edit vlogs.

Also you stupid fool. If your headache was that bad you wouldn’t be near your phone. You give ME a headache.

God she is awful.

Rebs I’ve just finished a 50 hour week and I’m away to blitz the house and get all the jobs done. You know what normal people do. One day. Just one day you might realise what a pathetic drip you are. What a waste of space

Begging. Not an endearing quality. I can’t imagine hanging around waiting to see if what anything I get gifted and then having to fake how amazing things are. Personally I’d rather pick a holiday destination, pay a deposit and travel! You know like normal folk

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
duck sake Betty don’t encourage them to come down here. We’ll keep our unspoilt coastlines and slow HOT summer days and they can have their concentration camp style Neilson package tit 😂😂😂

Re iron : she would have had a blood test at the hopsital. It’s the top common marker they look at. They would have told her her HCG levels. duck me they’re so stupid
Sorry this comment is unrelated to the original thread but a few months ago in a vlog she said how sorry she was for something she had done and she didn’t realise how much of a mistake it was and how it’s ruined slot of what she does and she’s apologised so many times etc but I’m confused on when it is she did ?

Maybe already shared... Who's all seen this? It's what influencers earn per post apparently
Wow no wonder she is bitter ! I knew the money was good but that is ridiculous that’s almost a months wage for some people !

Reactions: 6
Ermmmmm probably somewhere you didn't pay for?
They’re in full on beg mode aren’t they? It’s disgusting. Where is their shame?! I’d be beyond mortified if this is how I got nice things in my life! They obviously are incapable of feeling embarrassment 😫

Reactions: 23
Sorry this comment is unrelated to the original thread but a few months ago in a vlog she said how sorry she was for something she had done and she didn’t realise how much of a mistake it was and how it’s ruined slot of what she does and she’s apologised so many times etc but I’m confused on when it is she did ?
Maybe read the Wiki on the Meldrums, or read back through the other threads. She's not apologised for anything in my opinion.

They’re in full on beg mode aren’t they? It’s disgusting. Where is their shame?! I’d be beyond mortified if this is how I got nice things in my life! They obviously are incapable of feeling embarrassment 😫
I could not do what they do, in anyway shape or form, and they think we're all jealous !!!! :rolleyes:
I feel bad if someone offers to pay for my coffee when I go out.
Clearly they have absolutely have no sense of pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m only surprised that she hasn’t gone down the route of trying to imply that she might be pregnant.... I know lee has had a vasectomy bla bla bla but when does she ever let the truth get in the way of a good bit of click bait?!

“oh my god - maybe I’m pregnant?”
“Baby number 4 - so so shocked!”
“Failed vasectomy?! OMG!!!”

🙈😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
To be fair to her, I think she looks nice on both photos! She’s obviously a few years younger on the first photo, and I can definitely say that I‘ve aged a lot recently due to a toddler who still doesn’t sleep well! 😂 For a mum of three young children, I think she looks ok!
She does look like she gets work done, and I don’t understand the secrecy around it - it’s so common these days! Though I suppose it doesn’t fit in with her ‘wholesome mummy’ image 😂

Reactions: 13
Jesus. He’s started “subtle” begging for a holiday now.

Legitimately the two most embarrassing, cheap and close-fisted pair of twats on the Internet. Fact.
The successful Vlogers NEVER have to beg :unsure: 😂 Are you doing something Meldrum??

Reactions: 10
Guys give her a break! She doesn't need a GP appointment, prescriptions etc, she is manifesting good health from all the positive energy she puts out into the world. It's just not Prime eligible so takes extra for delivery.

We all called it, the happy, upbeat facade would slip back to miserable whinging once Lee went back off shore and she was left to do the school run etc.
Of course she can't be honest and admit having 3 young kids and a puppy is hard work, wouldn't give Tattle the satisfaction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For a moment I did actually have a tiny bit of respect and sympathy for her. Posting a story admitting to her next vlog being tit, admitted and not blaming anyone else for being behind on her work. Was thinking maybe I should lay off this woman and give her a break. Hoping that her headaches get better and then....

The very next story an affiliate link ad.

She can't be arsed to put in the work on her actual hoppy of 'creating digital content' but she can sure as hell search the Internet for links to push down her more guilable followers throats.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She can’t be a more natural colour as lee likes blonde blonde blonde.
He moaned about her darker hair.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.