Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is she is moaning about headaches but she’s on her phone all the time! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don’t get is she is moaning about headaches but she’s on her phone all the time! 🤷🏼‍♀️
When I get a migraine I look at my phone to make myself be sick! It’s the ONLY thing that stops my migraine. I need to be sick then I’m able to sleep for hours but I can’t look at phone or have any light at all during my ‘recovery’ period!

Reactions: 16
When I get a migraine I look at my phone to make myself be sick! It’s the ONLY thing that stops my migraine. I need to be sick then I’m able to sleep for hours but I can’t look at phone or have any light at all during my ‘recovery’ period!
I was about to say headaches and screen time are linked. If she isn’t posting an awful lot on her platforms, she’s scrolling something 😂😂

😂 👏

Reactions: 10
Headaches aren’t the same as migraines. If I have a migraine, literally within a few minutes of looking at a phone I’m sick. It must be the light intensity. It’s the worst thing you can look at but it really helps my recovery because it speeds it up if that makes sense. There’s no way I’d maybe able to post or interact during this time though!

Reactions: 9
Something interesting came up on you tube today a American you tuber family with over 500 k subscribers I had never heard of them before but I read some of the comments and thought of the meldrums how money and fame had changed them and how their fans stopped watching when they moved house as they became unrelatable and false.
So many of the UK parenting you tubers drive me mad I started watching others mostly American I also find watching people in other countries interesting.
The good thing is usually they can't flog me anything or heavily influence me as I'm in a different country.
I also wondered if you tube and Instagram more profitable there.
I guess it's all relative as 500k of a bigger population..
As a UK person watching some of the top ones and films it's easy to get impression all American homes are massive well they are compared to UK and house prices are cheaper but cost of living higher as paid medical/ very few state benefits.
Most if the American ones are super organised/ cleaning phycho and like to flaunt wealth with big on sometimes they cars,big houses and lots of vacations or huge tvs/cinima rooms it's totally ott..
They can be as shifty as the UK ones with disclosing that grove collaborative gift then all their method and Mrs Myers cleaning products and affiliate links.
They also crafty when comes to engagement they ask people questions to make people comment.
They milk death/illness and offer to pray for people so some USA ones have loads comments compared to UK you tube.
Love met changed with every house move and so did few others.
I gave since found few other smaller USA you tubers and realise not all of them live in mansions so concluded the ones that do must be quite affluent.
Quite a lot have spouses that work regular jobs or own their own successful businesses.
Their strengths are they organised, they never miss uploads , eating and filming fairly slick. No dodgy thumb nails pics and carefully selected music/ text.
They genuinally clean/ engage and treat it like a job and some even home school too they put the meldrums and other UK vloggers go shame.
Channel mum started as they wanted a slice of that family/ parenting pie.

Noticed lots UK influencers in Insta especially fashion ones come from wealthy families or their husbands earn loads.
Fleur de force wealthy families
Louise pentland small property empire
Mod/for they earned good money .

As they had to speculate to accumulate by buying stuff and trying to create a perfect aspirational life style so then brands will want to invest in them.
In a way that's what meldrums did they created that perfect middle class family and in early days seemed relatable.
They his the fact they only owned half their house with council or that mummy/ daddy or Neilsons funded their holidays..
As we have seen recently it's become competitive with 3rd babies/ bigger houses/ renovations /holidays and now puppies .
To reb having the mansion/ personalised number plate and expensive f1 puppy is showing everyone including other influencers how affluent they are it's a status thing.

I guess they hoping from the outside looking in they seem minted.
Yet they claim be mortgaged up to eyeballs.
1 car is gone. They hardly do anything costly not even buy the girls cake in Holliday.
They can't afford curtains or carpet
They bow desperately embarrassing begging for holidays.
If they could afford to live off you tube/social media then Lee wouldn't have gone back to rig which seems be making them both miserable.
All the free gifts just made fans think they earning lots

Maybe reb and Lee should watch this American family who made some if same mistakes meldrums did.
But gave up their regular jobs.
They spent beyond their means.
They controller their finances badly and impulsively.
They brought a house that was too big and changed becoming so unrelatable and they admit further away from reality.
They have admitted in a series they so heavily in debt and effects it's had on them.
If they manage to sell that home they going to rent.

It did make me think if you tube/ Insta went down the pan which UK influencers be most vulnerable and meldrums would be top 5.

Reactions: 15
I’m only surprised that she hasn’t gone down the route of trying to imply that she might be pregnant.... I know lee has had a vasectomy bla bla bla but when does she ever let the truth get in the way of a good bit of click bait?!

“oh my god - maybe I’m pregnant?”
“Baby number 4 - so so shocked!”
“Failed vasectomy?! OMG!!!”

🙈😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd pay to see a video of the wee laddie getting his bit's put back together.....Can hear the Surgeon saying "😱 sorry that wasn't supposed to happen"

And now tomorrow’s whinge will be “looking at my phone makes me sick”.....
Makes us sick too Rebecca. (Sorry not sorry)

Reactions: 2
She mentioned she was doing another sit down vidoe straight after the makeup routine video and she was editing it according to the insta story so I don’t get why she didn’t upload that one. Must be so tit even she can’t bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we have a mass email Neilsons to explain they just NOT make them bloody ambassadors and Get freebies I am going to look up now to contact them tomorrow... They could find a family in need who could share their experience on holiday... Let's suggest they promote themselves by doing some charitable freebies. I am going to make the effort to do it cos am so mad at the greedy lazy arse doing this

Just been on the Neilson website head office. Marketing and pr says email marketing@ neilsons.com . That must the dept to do with freebie pr s and pr ambassadors.
I am not normally interested in contacting companies but this 'ambassador application' has absolutely incenced me.

They have already been used by Neilson - if they had done a fabulous job I am sure Neilson would have formed an ambassador type relationship already with them which they have not, so they have had their bite of the cherry and 'previous partnerships' in my opinion should be barred from entry.
Whilst on a paid Neilson ski holiday therefore representing the company, Lee (director of Mrs Meldrum ltd) got lippy on instagram over a request to edit out someone from a photograph in the resort. Not appropriate ambassador behaviour ! Screenshot available on earlier thread. Easily evidenced
The classic two finger boomerang clip sent out to a 100K audience over a question if a post was a throwback or current.
The national tabloid press on racism.

This is a job for one year being offered. A fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has a sports, tourism, marketing or media degree which would look great on their CV and they would put all their energy into it, working with the partners Neilson have listed to promote and showcase them, not just grab the free goods being offered and sell on Banchory Buy Swap Sell facebook page for hard cash.
This job could also make a huge difference to someone who has a huge enthusiasm for life, not someone who is so so tired, has a huge sense of entitlement and 'needs' and 'wants' everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Something for beggy to think about!
Is she hinting for a free villa? Good grief - get some integrity and stop hinting for freebies. If you are saving up for a new kitchen then that’s great. But if you can’t afford a holiday, then don’t book one. Be thankful for what you have. Full of entitlement is this one! Gosh she is winding me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Too ill and tired to vlog but not to put together a video begging for neilson ambassador position 🤔 least she’s considering getting herself a salary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She mentioned she was doing another sit down vidoe straight after the makeup routine video and she was editing it according to the insta story so I don’t get why she didn’t upload that one. Must be so tit even she can’t bear it.
Right?! Managed a sit down video after her ambulance trip and A&E admission, but not after a "headache". Don't get it.

Reactions: 18
@fireflies that American couple video is exactly why Pat looks so old and ill lately. I think he is very aware of how much they have over-estimated earnings through the brand of Mrs Meldrum. They have wasted their money on a house that they brought for more money than it is worth. I am sure they are making good money but nothing compared to what they could have been earning before DLP and Liftgate. Even a 50kish job offshore isn't going to scratch the sides of the amount they must owe. Their children are getting older and less sellable to brands and viewers. Vloggers have a very short career life unless they churn out more children and everyday younger, more interesting people are picking up phones and videoing themselves but the addiction to this influencer lifestyle is just to addictive for them.

But what do we know?!? We are just jealous hobbits and trolls. No, I would not swap my life for theirs in the slightest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Right?! Managed a sit down video after her ambulance trip and A&E admission, but not after a "headache". Don't get it.
Exactly this ! 👍

While she continues to recover from her so so draining and attention seeking antics, and is struggling for content (except holiday begs and swipe ups 🙈) I wouldnt mind a wee short vlog of her polishing the surfaces of her bedroom furniture 👀 glad its no smellovision, her upstairs looks like it has a permanent fusty smell, minging!! Still reeling from the room swap where she didnt even hoover or dust skirtings before moving furniture into place, bet she's never moved her own bed to hoover under and behind/top of headboard, skirting etc. Has she washed her black jacket of dreams yet, covered in #KindlyUndeclared makeup, clatty midden 🤢🤢🤢
Well no point in her applying to be a cleaner she would be even worse at that job than she is as an influencer !! is she still doing the gym as this apparently fixed her MH , and how is her manifesting the law of attraction working out , organising videos she recently hinted at ? Is she going to do any of the stuff she planned to do this new year now that she had her mojo back ? Inconsistency is her Jam !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.