Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be raging if my husband went with his mum and bought a puppy without telling me or discussing it with me. Actually fuming. He would be sleeping with the dog!!

Reactions: 28
Away from the dog tal k.. Looking at the bad boy belter boy photo of him and the dog.... How many deep wrinkles has he got at only 34!!!! When he s 44 we 'll have to start calling him bad boy Victor meldrum... He may well be secretly as grumpy as Victor meldrew by then !! Ten more yurrs married to the most self absorbed , greedy grabby waste of space... House of hormonal teen girls ... Bring it on!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s his brother that’s on the prowl for a new woman after his bird dumped him, she was the wannabe influencer that Rebecca was licking the rim off all summer.
I know a girl who used to be married to him (well they still are technically married, but separated) he was vile and controlling to her, and I see the same traits in Lee quite often too 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m not watching the stupid dog video , what if anything did we find out in this absolute soap opera ? Did she just pop out with granny and return with a surprise dog or did lee knwo before she went to collect ? I don’t even know why I car haha it’s bexome a true soap, but hey I guess that’s why it’s all public for us to indulge in eh reb?
She's been on breeders waiting lists for a while and was hoping to get from a litter in summer. Got a phone call on Saturday night saying one of the pups had been returned and arranged to meet him on Sunday afternoon. Didn't tell the kids. Her mum took her to meet him and they took the pup home there and then. It was called something else prior, but that name ended with the same ie sound. They walked in with the puppy and the kids couldn't look less bothered if they tried. They didn't even stop eating their lunch.

Oh and second jabs are due Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Never seen her look so happy - all seemed extremely forced to be honest. Like she was trying to prove to lee why it was such a good idea and just look how happy it makes me lee. He literally gave no shits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s acting the same way as she did when p was a newborn. It’s so weird.
Wait until the dog is no longer a cute little (hmm...) fluffy boy and she will be looking for the next thing that will make her so so happy (and using that awful baby voice 🤢)

Reactions: 16
She's been on breeders waiting lists for a while and was hoping to get from a litter in summer. Got a phone call on Saturday night saying one of the pups had been returned and arranged to meet him on Sunday afternoon. Didn't tell the kids. Her mum took her to meet him and they took the pup home there and then. It was called something else prior, but that name ended with the same ie sound. They walked in with the puppy and the kids couldn't look less bothered if they tried. They didn't even stop eating their lunch.

Oh and second jabs are due Friday
but the thing is, she wanted a dog so badly, and she wanted that dog NOW...
she was even thinking of taking the witch she was offered, even though she said she wanted a male dog.

ive had both and I personally feel my female dog is 10000% better with toddlers, especially of poppy’s age, in saying that the male in our family is very good with the kids as well.

but for someone who was desperate for a boy dog, she was willing to change her mind just so she could get a dog NOW.

She won’t ever admit that it’s been a silly decision, and she’s lucky lee is away for the first few weeks so he’s milling the settling in period.
but it was such an odd vlog.
even when the kids were on the floor she was pissing herself with glee the dog crawled on her and not the girls.
how old is she, it’s so bizarre to see a mum of 3 act so selfish.

Reactions: 14
£1250!!! Bloody hell, these pooches are expensive. No thanks, i would rather replace the old folks home blinds and turn the heating up a notch!
For a moment I thought that was really charitable of you to think of your local old folk’s home, then I realised you meant murder mansion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We surprised our kids with a kitten a few years ago and they were screaming and jumping about all over the place they were so excited about it! The kids clearly sense it’s another flash in the pan, soon to be cast to the side fascination and probably holding back so it doesn’t make them upset when it’s pulled from them and sent to the ‘farm’

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s acting the same way as she did when p was a newborn. It’s so weird.
Wait until the dog is no longer a cute little (hmm...) fluffy boy and she will be looking for the next thing that will make her so so happy (and using that awful baby voice 🤢)
Yup - shiny new toy. Novelty will soon wear off. Lee might not want the dog but I bet he’ll be kinder to him in the long run.

I find it funny that the dog already had a name but she just had to have Bertie, didn’t she? It was the number 1 reason for getting him, after all.

Reactions: 15
For a moment I thought that was really charitable of you to think of your local old folk’s home, then I realised you meant murder mansion 😂
😂 as soon as i hit post, i realized that it sounded like i literally meant an old folks home 😂😂. I did mean murder mansion😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
but the thing is, she wanted a dog so badly, and she wanted that dog NOW...
she was even thinking of taking the witch she was offered, even though she said she wanted a male dog.

ive had both and I personally feel my female dog is 10000% better with toddlers, especially of poppy’s age, in saying that the male in our family is very good with the kids as well.

but for someone who was desperate for a boy dog, she was willing to change her mind just so she could get a dog NOW.

She won’t ever admit that it’s been a silly decision, and she’s lucky lee is away for the first few weeks so he’s milling the settling in period.
but it was such an odd vlog.
even when the kids were on the floor she was pissing herself with glee the dog crawled on her and not the girls.
how old is she, it’s so bizarre to see a mum of 3 act so selfish.
Anyone else worried she wanted a male dog for the potential easy money in breeding? I bloody well hope I am wrong, but would not put ANYTHING past that pair of greedy scumbags.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think it’s worrying how her posts about Bertie are almost identical to when Poppy was born......it’s all so perfect, she’s slotted into our family like a dream, she sleeps all night, etc etc. Look how quickly that novelty wore off. Lap up the attention now Bertie, in a yuuur you will be called savage & feral for behaving like a normal pup 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she slings poppies nappies out the bedroom window I wonder where she’s going to sling Bertie boys bags of dogshit? Not leave them in her precious woodland I hope..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has 3 young kids, who looked so underwhelmed it was unreal AND she didn't even consult them to see what THEY might want to call the dog.

Reactions: 22
I think it’s worrying how her posts about Bertie are almost identical to when Poppy was born......it’s all so perfect, she’s slotted into our family like a dream, she sleeps all night, etc etc. Look how quickly that novelty wore off. Lap up the attention now Bertie, in a yuuur you will be called savage & feral for behaving like a normal pup 😢
If Bertie is indeed just an instagram money-maker she better be prepared for the backlash against any shite advice and unfair complaining. The fact she’s already posted an aff link to his plastic rug sets the precedent 🙁

Reactions: 11
See I love dogs, they are amazing and if I get to fuss one my day is better....
However, I won't be a dog owner because I can't be doing with all the upkeep of them, same reason I won't have any more children, I'm more interested in developing my career, time with friends, hobbies (hoppys) etc (this is of course after being a parent/spending time with my kids, who are college /senior school age)
Basically it's too much hard work that I don't want to do. Instead I go out with friends who have dogs, look after said dogs when they are away etc, that's my limit, I know it and own it.

Fingers crossed Beggy doesn't follow her predictable path and get bored and that poor pooch ends up in the garage with the Guinea pigs.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.