Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just watched the reaction. WOW the kids really couldn't give two hoots. If that was our house the kids would have been so excited, talking, jumping, talking at 100 mph. They were like, nah we are having dinner. So bizarre. I say this as a family who have dogs, cat, guinea pigs already so not like the kids already have pets so just another addition... So so odd

Reactions: 16
She has 3 young kids, who looked so underwhelmed it was unreal AND she didn't even consult them to see what THEY might want to call the dog.
Such a contrast to Katie ellison where whole family voted on a name.

Talking of Katie new kitchen vlog

I caved and watched the vlog.
So Lee sort of knew shame I was hoping for repeat similar facial reaction to when reb decided to move the rooms around.
The kids did seem very underwhelmed was odd.
Also her saying to golden child flo your laps too small.
Did Bertie bite someone as she shouted you ok.
Then it was cut. It was edited it weird non chronoogical order as reckon they only had crate and bed later unless Insta footage they uploaded was a few days behind.
It did seem like poppy not used to handling the piggies.
Lee looked tired and fed up.
She looked manic happy and emotional.

It is indeed. I’m relatively local to her and can confirm this is her plate 🤣
Lol on a 2nd hand for so max from Evans halshaw so funny.
Wonder if they miss the bmw.
Bet she wants 4 by 4 next. Personalised number plate least identifies her as wanker from afar.

It is indeed. I’m relatively local to her and can confirm this is her plate 🤣
Have you seen her in her natural habitat
Must be weird living local seeing these 2 cocunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girls were more interested in their lunch than they were the puppy??! I don’t get it. So bizarre!!!! Why didn’t S or F jump off their seat in excitement?! Odd behaviour... but sums up their house I guess..... they’ll realise they’re bumped even further down the list of priorities........ mummy’s “me time” being no 1. I love how grabby says the dog will be so nice for her when lee is offshore.... but does she not remember how exhausted she is the whole 2 weeks he’s away??! The woman is deranged and going off the rails.

Reactions: 16
“Are you crying darce”
Beggy hopes Pat takes a close up of the emotions. It’ll make wonderful insta viewing.
“NO!”

Well, that told her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the q&a video he says retire in 21 one years to fill his pension pot, so they must be doing alright if they think they can manage that even with a GIANT mortgage round their neck (overpaying you know) and only one of them in steady income 🤷‍♀️ This is the kind of stuff I want to knwo about Cos I may change my career path If the answers stack up 😂😂 not about friggin dog beds and nail
Colours

Reactions: 13
The girls' reaction to the dog is so confusing. My 3 children are roughly the same age and they would go absolutely bonkers if I randomly bought a puppy home. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Jeeez Lee did not want that dog did he? How tiny are his bollocks? 🍈🍈Don’t get me wrong, no woman should be beholden to the man in her life, but getting a dog is massive financial, emotional, time investing, LONG TERM commitment, the family need everyone on board. It says a hell of lot about his role in the home if Mrs Cannon and Grabby think they can impose a dog on him. What a pathetic situation.
Ive been DESPERATE for a dog (not a puppy ideally) to join our family as have my 2 kids. Hubby says no...for now...but no way would i ever override his decision till we were all onboard. Even if the kids ask 10001 times and i go dog broody. Its about respecting decisions and being a team. A dog is a financial addition to the family as well and needs work...time and commitment. Not just to keep 1 person happy 🤬🤬🤬. Ad and gifted are on the way...i will give it a week!! 🤬

Reactions: 12
The girls' reaction to the dog is so confusing. My 3 children are roughly the same age and they would go absolutely bonkers if I randomly bought a puppy home. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
I know mine too and nowy would dinner get eaten if a pup was brought in when they were at the table. I wouldn't get them back to dinner without some form of bribe

I felt bad for the girls, at their reaction, they almost looked as though they didnt know how to react! I felt bad for them because i feel when it comes to a family pet, they maybe felt excluded from it all.

Reactions: 10
The fact she thought Safiyah was crying when Safiyah looked like she couldn't care less really does demonstrate how out of touch she is with her children.

Cmon lass, get on their vibrational frequency

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Trying to watch the vlog. duck me, this is so poorly filmed and produced. The only vlogs I ever watch are by Americans who have it so well lit and cut it's practically professional. I can't believe she's put this out. I'd be mortified!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been mentioned but the ‘surprise’ reveal of the dog ... however as Rebecca is introducing the dog to Poppy one of the older kids say ‘where’s berties toy’ but there has been no mention/introduction of the dogs name! Circa 15.46 in the Meldrums vlogs!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When a page is private on Instagram.....

......is it possible to tell if it was always a private page OR if you have been blocked?

(Is there a difference visually?)

Sorry if this has been mentioned but the ‘surprise’ reveal of the dog ... however as Rebecca is introducing the dog to Poppy one of the older kids say ‘where’s berties toy’ but there has been no mention/introduction of the dogs name! Circa 15.46 in the Meldrums vlogs!
It's the lord's work you're doing 😂. That would explain the none reaction from the girls and the amount of times Safiyah says 'I did not expect that". So staged.

• Haha
  • Wow
When a page is private on Instagram.....

......is it possible to tell if it was always a private page OR if you have been blocked?

(Is there a difference visually?)
Does it not say 'user not found' if you're blocked?

She does say "this is our new dog. This is bertie" when she walks in with him

Reactions: 5
She does actually say “This is our new dog Bertie” when she first comes in. It is surprising how underwhelmed the kids seem to be though. My friend recently surprised her children with a new puppy and there was tears and screeches and scraps over who was going to hold her first. The Meldrum girls are very subdued about the whole event!

Reactions: 9
She does actually say “This is our new dog Bertie” when she first comes in. It is surprising how underwhelmed the kids seem to be though. My friend recently surprised her children with a new puppy and there was tears and screeches and scraps over who was going to hold her first. The Meldrum girls are very subdued about the whole event!
also she has mentioned that that would be the name and has probably said it a lot lately in the run up of getting him. We all knew he was going to be Bertie or Rafferty so kids would too

Reactions: 5
Performing monkeys for the gram... so sad for those girls, they are growing up in a bizarre house. I wonder how many times they have to film stuff until they get it just right? it’s so cringeworthy and pained!

Reactions: 11
I just get the feeling the two older girls don’t particularly like being filmed. They know their reactions are going for the whole world to see. It’s quite sad really

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.