Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just get the feeling the two older girls don’t particularly like being filmed. They know their reactions are going for the whole world to see. It’s quite sad really
I felt sad watching it. Too be honest all 3 girls look sad and withdraw at times.
Poppy seems perpetually confused.
Flo has become more introverted.
Safaya always seeks unsure.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just get the feeling the two older girls don’t particularly like being filmed. They know their reactions are going for the whole world to see. It’s quite sad really

Rm's experience of being mocked with the "sing hosanna" this weekend is just a taster of what those girls are in for 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Was the puppy gifted does anyone know? I am quite stunned she would consider paying out that much money puppy's are incredibly costly just to buy? :/

Reactions: 3
It's the lord's work you're doing 😂. That would explain the none reaction from the girls and the amount of times Safiyah says 'I did not expect that". So staged.
🤣🤣 Would have only been funnier is Safiyah had said 'that is brand new information' when she walked in with the dog.

They probably re-filmed it because the girls were naturally a bit loud and crazy at his arrival so been told off because that wouldn't look good on camera so they were probably tit scared to react. How very worrying that these children are being made to act in their own home. Everything is for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot watch a whole video anymore especially when i see poppy she just always seems so withdrawn and slightly unsure my 2 year old is a lively bean full of character so unsure if i am just over comparing but i always feel sad when watching poppy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣 Would have only been funnier is Safiyah had said 'that is brand new information' when she walked in with the dog.

They probably re-filmed it because the girls were naturally a bit loud and crazy at his arrival so been told off because that wouldn't look good on camera so they were probably tit scared to react. How very worrying that these children are being made to act in their own home. Everything is for the camera.
AA785F8D-0C46-4173-B8D6-C238B1DF8A77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Couldn't make it through the whole vlog. Switched off at the girls reactions (or lack thereof) to Poor Bertie. They looked at their mother like she had two heads - it's all so fake, you can tell it's all for show.

The first ten mins were mad too. She went from...
....Poppeeeeeee, we're getting a dog this year, aren't we Poppeeeeee.... To
....we might have a dog in two weeks, but we want a boy so will wait for summertime litter.... To
.....going to meet a puppeeeeee on Saturday (not from one of our own "researched" breeders, mind, but from someone who is happy to vet us based on the sires owners impression of us... To

.....coming home with a living, breathing, sadly dependent on her for survival, dog. She carries the poor thing home on her lap.

No dog crate. No dog harness. No nothing.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Queen of the Rash Decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The youngest will be getting 30 hours free childcare entitlement after she is 3, it’s universal and not means tested from
August next year or earlier spending on your council. Maybe the dog wil be good for her since she will be home along the chunk of the week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
OMG!!! Do you want a bloody medal, I don’t know how people think she’s relateable. She’s so out of touch with the real world.

Yawn 🥱
Not sure if im really not normal but can honestly say that I've never thought wow I smashed today sometimes when used to work I would think how the hell did I manage to do all the things I did between kids, work house etc but nope never ever have I been praising myself saying how I smashed the day.
Now im a stay at home mum most days I usually get to the end of the day feeling shattered but thinking I wish I could have done this and that also or how the heck did I not get that done never ever have I praised myself for getting through the day especially when I had done hardly anything.
Last year I had 3 children at 3 different schools one who has ASD/ADHD and spent a lot of time at hospital apps for myself and my son and I also had surgery but still never thought you go girl you smashed it and this is because being a mum, having a home, working or not working there is always more to do.
So shut up Reb your list is nothing to be impressed with and you really need to get a grip and stop praising yourself for doing what most people complete in a couple of hours. Sorry if that turned into a bit of a rant but I really cant stand Rebs I've smashed today tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure if im really not normal but can honestly say that I've never thought wow I smashed today sometimes when used to work I would think how the hell did I manage to do all the things I did between kids, work house etc but nope never ever have I been praising myself saying how I smashed the day.
Now im a stay at home mum most days I usually get to the end of the day feeling shattered but thinking I wish I could have done this and that also or how the heck did I not get that done never ever have I praised myself for getting through the day especially when I had done hardly anything.
Last year I had 3 children at 3 different schools one who has ASD/ADHD and spent a lot of time at hospital apps for myself and my son and I also had surgery but still never thought you go girl you smashed it and this is because being a mum, having a home, working or not working there is always more to do.
So shut up Reb your list is nothing to be impressed with and you really need to get a grip and stop praising yourself for doing what most people complete in a couple of hours. Sorry if that turned into a bit of a rant but I really cant stand Rebs I've smashed today tit.
I, personally, am considering nominating her for pride of Britain for getting through that list. An inspiration, an hero, a warrior.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know a girl who used to be married to him (well they still are technically married, but separated) he was vile and controlling to her, and I see the same traits in Lee quite often too 🤢
I did wonder why they weren’t married long makes sense now. His brother seems to go through women like water, mind you he’s stuck with this one for a while they must have money prob like Lee and it’s the first thing he looks for 🙄

Reactions: 3
I wonder what sort of conversations S and F have with each other when their parents are out of earshot.
They must realise (through school and playdates, etc) that their house is not normal and their pawrents are an actual embarrassment.
I really hope they have someone watching out for them.

Reactions: 13
Couldn't make it through the whole vlog. Switched off at the girls reactions (or lack thereof) to Poor Bertie. They looked at their mother like she had two heads - it's all so fake, you can tell it's all for show.

The first ten mins were mad too. She went from...
....Poppeeeeeee, we're getting a dog this year, aren't we Poppeeeeee.... To
....we might have a dog in two weeks, but we want a boy so will wait for summertime litter.... To
.....going to meet a puppeeeeee on Saturday (not from one of our own "researched" breeders, mind, but from someone who is happy to vet us based on the sires owners impression of us... To

.....coming home with a living, breathing, sadly dependent on her for survival, dog. She carries the poor thing home on her lap.

No dog crate. No dog harness. No nothing.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Queen of the Rash Decisions.
Given that she's a public figures it would be very easy for breeder to watch and get her and her family.
It's all very strange.
The footage was jumpy and made no sense.

Reactions: 6
Can someone summarise the piss taking from the female influencer wkend away re. Sing josana!!?? What did the do... Who instigated it.. Details if poss 😄😄😄

Never seen her look so happy - all seemed extremely forced to be honest. Like she was trying to prove to lee why it was such a good idea and just look how happy it makes me lee. He literally gave no shits 😂
She looked happier than she did when she had just had the girls.

Reactions: 4
Her personality has completely changed. She looks genuinely happy since this dog has appeared
Of course she is happy.she bought the dog for the gram and it's worked.likes have gone up, engagment has gone up....money will come.

That's ALL that matters.

Reactions: 17
My husband overheard the vlog and commented on how the dog wasnt bought for the family just for her. Quite sad really, from that vlog the impression i got was the only person who wanted a dog was reb. What princess reb wants princess reb gets....

Reactions: 15
My kids would absolutely hate it. My Instagram page is private just friends and family and my 9 year old has asked me not to put photos of him on there. Fair enough so I haven’t done since. I just can’t imagine Lee or Grabby allowing their kids to be “off camera”. She must film constantly, their home life must be so strange. Poor girls, I do feel for them- and all just for money. They only get one childhood.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.