Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, the boomerang “so so tired” posts of her yawning are for us bastards 🤣 she’s trolling us. However, her followers don’t know that so she just looks like a kept princess in her humongous house moaning about being tired while the rest of the world works their arses off all day and do everything she did in a day when they get in from work. Let her carry on - she makes herself look an even bigger twit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I predict this off shore period will be full of ‘smashing it’, ‘loving life’, ‘solo parent/pawrent goals’ posts because she will not want to admit she’s in over her head. Let’s face it she struggles to just keep on top of the most basic things without Lee so it won’t be long until a meltdown but she’ll try to cover it up as long as possible.

Reactions: 19
Ok so Bertie has an advert.
Should be not have been to see a vet ? That would my priority what happens if they take him to a vet and he has a serious health issue.

Reactions: 7
god it’s so obvious lee doesn’t want the dog.

“I might have to speak with mum to make sure the best decision is made”
(Karen, don’t bleeping let her do it!!!!)

such a bleeping impulse buy she’s an actual child. I’m disgusted

the dog already had a bleeping name 😂
the breeders are SO good at vetting new owners they allowed returns family and then Rebecca take a bleeping dog.
imbeciles

Reactions: 15
Ok so Bertie has an advert.
Should be not have been to see a vet ? That would my priority what happens if they take him to a vet and he has a serious health issue.
They're supposed to go within a day of bringing them home to do health checks and set up vaccination schedule etc but it doesn't look as though Bertie has been 🙄. I hope the wee stinge has bothered to buy decent insurance etc...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg the girls reaction to tonight’s vlog when she walks in with the puppy. Priceless. Safiyah is a million times more switched on that she will ever be

Reactions: 17
Not a proper AD, just an Amazon Affiliate Link. Who really would take recommendations from someone who hasn't even had a dog a week yet.
....yet still an owner who doesn't even know what breed the dog they have, or its precise date of birth!
FFS!
What a fuckin numpty! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG!!! Do you want a bloody medal, I don’t know how people think she’s relateable. She’s so out of touch with the real world.

Yawn 🥱
I’d write a list of what I do in a day... only I’m too blooming busy to waste the precious free time I have. What a tool she is.

• Heart
I don’t get what it is that is so amazing “smashing its about what she has done today. I do all that most days, my husband is working all week and sees the kids for about 10 mins in the morning. So school run with 3/bedtime/cleaning/dog walking that’s all my jobs, same as millions of other woman(and men) around the world. She’s literally done nothing out of the ordinary. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
They're supposed to go within a day of bringing them home to do health checks and set up vaccination schedule etc but it doesn't look as though Bertie has been 🙄. I hope the wee stinge has bothered to buy decent insurance etc...
They will be manifesting 'kindly gifted' insurance 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think she genuinely will be proud of her self for "smashing it" today as for her that seems like a busy day, she's accomplished more than she normally do.

Of course for non lazy cocunts that sounds like a quiet day/day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who thinks this is lunacy??
she sounds like an absolute child!!

we rescued our staff x jack years ago so I know little about the first few weeks of owning a puppy but my god she’s over stimulating it?? She seems like a kid wanting to DO ALL THE THINGS AND SHOW OFF HER PUPPY!

this is all too cringey

why wouldn’t she take the kids to meet the dog before they buy it? Take the kids to pets at home to buy the new addition some fun and practical things? This just seems all about her. I’m not surprised tho
How much does beggy look like mummy cannon here 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or were the girls really underwhelmed when she came in with the puppy into he vlog? I get it was a surprise And they weren’t expecting it but they didn’t even stop eating their lunch! If I walked through the door with a puppy my kids would lose their minds 😂 just solidifies that it literally is just for reb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it just me or were the girls really underwhelmed when she came in with the puppy into he vlog? I get it was a surprise And they weren’t expecting it but they didn’t even stop eating their lunch! If I walked through the door with a puppy my kids would lose their minds 😂 just solidifies that it literally is just for reb
Totally agree if that was my kids they would have been fighting over who was talking to the puppy first hahaha
I also thought poor poppy was scared of the pig which is strange considering they have had them a while

No way a dog hat size can’t jump into the sofa. Just needs him to do it once with poppy in safe place...

Reactions: 3
Rebecca ‘ are you like crying darce’
S ‘ I’m not crying’
None of the girls gave a crap she had a puppy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.