Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Question - in her meltdown video last year where she claimed she couldnt talk much about her haters as people in her village were involved so were the police. so what happened on that front? anyone got arrested?
Didn’t you know? Most of us are all posting on here from prison. 15 years for disliking a log pile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

MrBull

VIP Member
Said the woman who slagged off a local hairdresser on a public platform and a local theatre group.

Who doxxed people.

Who sends threatening messages to people who’s data she’s collected illegally.

Who has history of sending offensive tweets before she was “famous”.

Who published RACIST content in a vlog.m

Who used a breast cancer scare to get engagement on a next advert.

Who deceives and lies to her followers for financial gain.

I could go on.

But yeah, don’t be a dick on the internet. That’s really good advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Lee must be fucked off coz that puppy is the equivalent of 3 base units, 3 wall units and a drawer pack for his kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MrBull

VIP Member
Morning guys. Just got an amazon dispatch email. I’m clearing all other diary plans and adjusting my vibrational frequency in preparation. #sobusy #hopeicansmashit

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
How much was that doggy in Inchmarlo,
The one with his own insta page?
How long will it be till there's a meltdown
And poor Bertie's sent back with his cage?

Lee has to take a trip in the morning
And leave Becs alone for 2 weeks,
When he comes back, come armed with air freshener
And be prepared for how much that house reeks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Laughing now at the meldrum reading this and trying to work out which fellow swim parents are tattle bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Right I’ll say it - Bertie is not a cute puppy. I’m not jealous- it’s just the truth. He’s not a cute puppy and in a few weeks time he will be an average looking dog. Boring.

Oh and yeah - the ONLY thing Rebecca Meldrum & Karen Cannon care about is money. That’s all they think about - money. How much they have, how much they can get, how much they can spend and how much they can brag about it. Like Mother, like Daughter. Pathetic, vain, vacuous, self centred and utterly brain dead individuals.

I pity them.

His poor fake smile, Rebby forced you to post that Lee? I'm starting to feel quite sorry for Lee 😯

Don’t feel sorry for him, he’s a dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ditzy

No home delivery spaces left for my online shop so I have to actually drive to the click and collect point. So so stressed. Got my Boden jumper on but not sure whether to have my phone reiki session before or after?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Christmasfairy

Is it just me or were the girls really underwhelmed when she came in with the puppy into he vlog? I get it was a surprise And they weren’t expecting it but they didn’t even stop eating their lunch! If I walked through the door with a puppy my kids would lose their minds 😂 just solidifies that it literally is just for reb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I think those of us who have lived within a certain environment recognise the atmosphere that was in the house when Bertie was brought home. Tensions had clearly been high in the build up to it. The children were weary. Rebecca and her mum had that air of defiance. Lee sounded flat. Brave of them to share such a scene because although the response to Bertie felt emotionally flat, it was actually an incredibly emotionally charged situation. Lee must detest the dynamic within that family.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Not sure if im really not normal but can honestly say that I've never thought wow I smashed today sometimes when used to work I would think how the hell did I manage to do all the things I did between kids, work house etc but nope never ever have I been praising myself saying how I smashed the day.
Now im a stay at home mum most days I usually get to the end of the day feeling shattered but thinking I wish I could have done this and that also or how the heck did I not get that done never ever have I praised myself for getting through the day especially when I had done hardly anything.
Last year I had 3 children at 3 different schools one who has ASD/ADHD and spent a lot of time at hospital apps for myself and my son and I also had surgery but still never thought you go girl you smashed it and this is because being a mum, having a home, working or not working there is always more to do.
So shut up Reb your list is nothing to be impressed with and you really need to get a grip and stop praising yourself for doing what most people complete in a couple of hours. Sorry if that turned into a bit of a rant but I really cant stand Rebs I've smashed today shit.
I, personally, am considering nominating her for pride of Britain for getting through that list. An inspiration, an hero, a warrior.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Youbelter!

Rebecca Meldrum: a woman who does live videos on Instagram and as she puts it: “oh I’m going to go now there is lots of weirdos joining”. She openly states on nearly every one of her lives that there are the “creeps” joining. So she goes as they are perverted weirdos commenting inappropriate crap. I’ve seen the comments myself. So these irresponsible idiots won’t allow themselves to be subject to such behaviour but don’t seem to give a shit when it comes to their kids. They are well aware these sickos exist but the worst part of all they allow their three little girls to pout and post on Instagram daily. They do this knowing full well that child predators will be using these images. Whenever you’re feeling bad about this site or feeling sorry for them please remember they don’t care enough about their children to protect them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t. Stories..hi guys I’ve been MIA because we are so bloody busy, I’ve had an Asda delivery and an amazon delivery and some lunch.

She can’t catch her breath, it’s been so busy apparently. Yes because an Asda delivery to your door really takes it out of you. On top of that, an amazon delivery.. she is a hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 40