Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuugggh!
The way Pat pronounces “darling” gives me the boak 🤢
I know! It’s so smarmy even if he doesn’t intend it to be. I would say I don’t doubt he loves those girls, but the stories from last night are so inappropriate and misjudged. He comes across as quite possessive of his family.

Reactions: 8
Jeeez Lee did not want that dog did he? How tiny are his bollocks? 🍈🍈Don’t get me wrong, no woman should be beholden to the man in her life, but getting a dog is massive financial, emotional, time investing, LONG TERM commitment, the family need everyone on board. It says a hell of lot about his role in the home if Mrs Cannon and Grabby think they can impose a dog on him. What a pathetic situation.

Reactions: 22
Jeeez Lee did not want that dog did he? How tiny are his bollocks? 🍈🍈Don’t get me wrong, no woman should be beholden to the man in her life, but getting a dog is massive financial, emotional, time investing, LONG TERM commitment, the family need everyone on board. It says a hell of lot about his role in the home if Mrs Cannon and Grabby think they can impose a dog on him. What a pathetic situation.
Looks like noone in the family wanted it except Beggy and Old Ma Cannon

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or were the girls really underwhelmed when she came in with the puppy into he vlog? I get it was a surprise And they weren’t expecting it but they didn’t even stop eating their lunch! If I walked through the door with a puppy my kids would lose their minds 😂 just solidifies that it literally is just for reb
Totally this! They looked like they couldn’t have cared less! And who does that anyway?! Surely better to prepare 3 young girls for the big change in their lives, lay down some ground rules, prepare the house, put their toys away etc?!

Reactions: 19
Someone please keep this vlog - where she says I love him and I am so in love.....in a few weeks when the bubble has burst and she's having a meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That thumbnail is really annoying me “we got a dog” but both are pictures of her and the new prop.
In combination with the girls reaction it just shows that really she was the only one who wanted the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That thumbnail is really annoying me “we got a dog” but both are pictures of her and the new prop.
In combination with the girls reaction it just shows that really she was the only one who wanted the dog!
Let’s be honest - she doesn’t really want a dog, she wants a puppy for the gram, ads and interaction

Reactions: 22
I love the fact she actually thinks she’s winning at life because she has done a day that everyone else does everyday!! I’m a single mother of two, have been for 10 years with zero input from their father, I have 2 dogs (completely my choice) and work 4 or 5 days a week (depending on week). I’m up before 6am every day to get the dogs walked etc before leaving for work at 8am. I do exactly the same when I get home, then have kids activities etc, the usual parent stuff. I just do it. I’m not ‘smashing’ my day. It’s just my day. Everyday. Just goes to show what an absolute numpty she actually is!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally this! They looked like they couldn’t have cared less! And who does that anyway?! Surely better to prepare 3 young girls for the big change in their lives, lay down some ground rules, prepare the house, put their toys away etc?!
Exactly
So evident, this isn't a family dog at all

It's all for Verucca - me, me, me, want, want, want, now, now, now - and Mummy (aka Ma Cannon) you'd better come with me and make sure I get what I want
Why was the poor little dog in the front of the car? I don't care if they were only going round the corner, she should have had him in the back with her or in a portable crate, or something, not in her arms in the front

What a tit surprise! Clearly evident that they didn't discuss this at all
She was expecting a huge reaction - duck me! Talk about anti-climax

Reactions: 16
I think it speaks volumes that the girls (and apparently lee!) Werent included in the discussions about getting a dog, especially a puppy. Surely everyone should be on board and it is a family affaor as it were with visits etc. Not answering some gumtree ad or someone ole dog whisperer granny cannon knows, hand over a wad of cash and then spring it on the rest of the family. Whats lee supposed to do? Turnaround to the girls and say no darlings the dog had to go back? So manipulative.

Reactions: 21
Lee must be fucked off coz that puppy is the equivalent of 3 base units, 3 wall units and a drawer pack for his kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Isn't having the dog on the sofa a bad idea? I thought it was a status thing to show the dog he's the bottom of the pecking order by not allowing him on it? The dog will be thinking he has authority over poor Poppy at this rate

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God that vlog was incredibly uncomfortable to watch.
those kids couldn’t give a tit about that dog. That’s sad, getting your first dog should be a wonderful time in a child’s life.
lee doesn’t want that dog at all

the start of the vlog she talks about getting a dog “this yurrr” and then bam going to view a dog lee doesn’t even meet it and they bring it home to 3 underwhelmed kids who don’t give a tit. Wow some experience.Poor dog

as for that list 😂😂😂😂absolutely pathetic excuse for a mother 😂😂😂

Isn't having the dog on the sofa a bad idea? I thought it was a status thing to show the dog he's the bottom of the pecking order by not allowing him on it? The dog will be thinking he has authority over poor Poppy at this rate
not sure about status but puppy's shouldn’t jump up and down on sofas as their developing joints will become incredibly damaged

Reactions: 17
I think it speaks volumes that the girls (and apparently lee!) Werent included in the discussions about getting a dog, especially a puppy. Surely everyone should be on board and it is a family affaor as it were with visits etc. Not answering some gumtree ad or someone ole dog whisperer granny cannon knows, hand over a wad of cash and then spring it on the rest of the family. Whats lee supposed to do? Turnaround to the girls and say no darlings the dog had to go back? So manipulative.

Its all sort of slotted together though time line wise, she knows Lee doesn't want the dog, I bet its caused loads of friction and arguments but he's offshore now so Rebby hasn't got to deal withl the problems caused by it and Lee has time to cool off...

Reactions: 7
Maybe there would have been a better reaction actually taking the kids so they felt included in getting the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh, I see now why she so desperately wanted a dog - so she could affiliate link the tit out of all the pet stuff she’s probably not even buying 💰 She’s such a scrounger 😂

Reactions: 17
I'm giving the dog two months before it ends up living with Ma Cannon (love this name by the way). She will blame the girlies but say he likes being with Teddy or the noise of the children in the house was too much for him.

Reactions: 21
I’m not watching the stupid dog video , what if anything did we find out in this absolute soap opera ? Did she just pop out with granny and return with a surprise dog or did lee knwo before she went to collect ? I don’t even know why I car haha it’s bexome a true soap, but hey I guess that’s why it’s all public for us to indulge in eh reb?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest - she doesn’t really want a dog, she wants a puppy for the gram, ads and interaction
She wants it because she's bored. She's bored because she makes no effort with the many things she has in her life already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.