Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the other hand Bertie might actually be good for Rebecca. Clearly she's suffering with some sort of mental health disorder, (as a person with bipolar I see similarities in my mood swings and hers.)
I have a dog and she brings calm & helps my mental health.
I hope this is what happens and Rebecca proves us all wrong.
I totally agree. Shady breeder business aside, that's all by the by now. He's found a home and I really, really hope this works out for Bertie.

Reactions: 9
Stud and Lee can NEVER be used in the same sentence 🤢
You know that once the influencer career finally goes down the pan, he’s gonna get put on Gumtree and be studded out for some dollah

“F1 Banchory Ginger Belter Badboy available for stud (once he’s finished all his chores at home and dealt with the feral one)”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG!!! Do you want a bloody medal, I don’t know how people think she’s relateable. She’s so out of touch with the real world.
So sat in the car, bit of cleaning (quick rush round before the friend came over), sat drinking HOT tea, sat playing with kids, sat playing with puppy. PHEW so tiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG!!! Do you want a bloody medal, I don’t know how people think she’s relateable. She’s so out of touch with the real world.

Yawn 🥱
Is she toilet training poppy ?? For real this time 😂 maybe so we stop bringing up how she chucks nappies out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cockapoo? Cavapoo? They honestly don’t have a clue! Bearing in mind they don’t even know how old he is 🤔
Didn't Beggy and Lee ask for some questions for their next scintillating Q&A session...I've got a few....

- What breed is your new puppy/baby/snuggle mate?
- When was your new puppy/baby/snuggle mate born?
- Why do you feed it tit food?

🤷‍♀️😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yawn 🥱
She’s blatantly doing this to piss off Tattle in my opinion. The sad thing is, to the majority of her unaware followers, it just reads as boasting and completely out of touch with the struggles of the average parent. Worse still, it could make some unfortunate people who aren’t “on top of things” feel utterly inadequate and shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously, Rebecca, do you really have no comprehension of just how pathetic this makes you sound?

Grow up. For pity’s sake.

The vast majority of us do this and so much more every single day of our lives. It’s nothing out of the ordinary or exceptional. It’s called being an adult, being a parent, being a pet owner!

Get a grip of yourself you stupid idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
She’s blatantly doing this to piss off Tattle in my opinion. The sad thing is, to the majority of her unaware followers, it just reads as boasting and completely out of touch with the struggles of the average parent. Worse still, it could make some unfortunate people who aren’t “on top of things” feel utterly inadequate and shite.
She’s not doing it to piss off Tattle, she’s doing it to try to prove to Tattle that she’s got her tit together. I can see straight through her. She’s trying to portray the image of perfection, because... you know... it means she will attract perfection. I’ve never seen someone so utterly full of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How many followers will look at her silly list and think wow how has she done all that in between the school runs? There will be new mums, struggling mums, working mums. I don’t know how anyone follows her and finds her relatable (or worse - inspirational 🤢)
We know what she really means is she quickly tidied before her friend came over and then they sat with a HOT cup of tea and maybe the friend played games & jigsaws with Poppy while Rebecca sat with her new prop.....sorry puppy, silly me 🙊

Reactions: 19
Is she really saying she's worried about Poppy's safety, especially with him 'launching' himself on to the sofa to bite her... She's set her 'safe' place as the sofa... So they're training him not to do that.........

All whilst stroking the poor confused puppy *on the bloody sofa*. Clueless fud!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not doing it to piss off Tattle, she’s doing it to try to prove to Tattle that she’s got her tit together. I can see straight through her. She’s trying to portray the image of perfection, because... you know... it means she will attract perfection. I’ve never seen someone so utterly full of tit.
I think she’s doing both. If she reads her regularly (which she clearly does) the reference to “smashing” things I think is referring to us here ripping on her terminologies. Ridiculous wee bint either way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.