Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not to puppy shame or anything but having looked at berties "sisters", they are much cuter! Also, stark difference about how they visited in the weeks leading up to taking puppy home as opposed to an impromptu meet and take home immediately. Something very peculiar 🤔

And yes, tit is definitely going to hit the fan once she has been doing this plus afterschool activities, parties, playdates etc
Just a thought is it possible Bertie is not directly from breeder?
Can you easily return dogs?
Maybe reb brought Bertie from his 1st clueless owners?

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for Poppy. I was terrified of dogs as a child. Rebecca can’t possibly keep an eye on Bertie 24/7, can’t leave him unattended outside until they fence their yard, and Poppy isn’t independent enough to be left to her own devices upstairs or anywhere else in that house. That dog is going to spend an awful lot of its time shut away in a cage until it’s trained. So she’s smashing it is she? Ok Rebecca if you say so😴dogs are animals, biting isn’t a phase that they’ll grown out of as she claims, they have to be taught by being given very firm commands on exactly how to behave. I like my dog but I’m not remotely interested in anyone else’s, Berties novelty value will be very short lived, bad advice from Whalar🤔just hope she hasn’t bought Bertie for the gram🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a thought is it possible Bertie is not directly from breeder?
Can you easily return dogs?
Maybe reb brought Bertie from his 1st clueless owners?
Any decent breeder would take a puppy back if there was a problem. Their primary concern should be the welfare of their puppies

Reactions: 7
Just seemed to fit.
She also called him a doodle on the Instagram to start with, which is usually a labradoodle
So who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cockapoo? Cavapoo? They honestly don’t have a clue! Bearing in mind they don’t even know how old he is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£1250!!! Bloody hell, these pooches are expensive. No thanks, i would rather replace the old folks home blinds and turn the heating up a notch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she actually said the dog bites?
Also I assume poppy is private day nursery not school as no funding until term after 3rd so sept start poppy at school nursery.
Private day nursery whole day is 60 to 70 a day 5 days a week that's least £300 week around 50 weeks of year unless term time only contract.
Yet they can't afford carpet / curtains or Sun on thier bones.
Maybe one of the nanas has her.

Poor poppy so many changes.
Age 1 moves to cold murder mansion and left out of Disney.
Then suddenly her main carer Lee goes away to to work and she's starts 2 group removed from 2 group then dumped in another early years setting which was meant to be 1 day then I increased.
She's old enough to be aware her mum's moaning about her.
If she's ill it's ignored and taken to doctor at last minute.
She gets ill a lot.
She's fed mostly crap food
Left out of so many day trips
Dumped in various holiday clubs from early age.
Now she's pushed aside for a puppy.
She has said the youngest only goes to private nursery one day a week. I don’t like to type to kids names as it just adds to the issue .

Reactions: 1
I know little about puppies. Is it normal for them to bite? Or could that be the reason Bertie was returned from his last home?
My border collie was an absolutely crocodile. He looked so cute but his biting and chewing was insane! Nothing stopped him, except Deep Heat smeared on the corners of my kitchen cupboards. He eventually just stopped when his adult teeth came through. He’s now the gentlest dog who occasionally chews his bed, nothing else. I am experienced with dogs but that puppy phase was brutal and we don’t have children at home!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.