Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know little about puppies. Is it normal for them to bite? Or could that be the reason Bertie was returned from his last home?
Yeah they will ‘nip’ with their little needle teeth. It’s how they play with litter mates and also due to teething.

A puppy that’s been with it’s litter and Mum for 8 weeks will generally have better ‘manners’ and can be less mouthy, as the Mum dog would let them know when enough is enough. Part of the reason they should stay until 8 weeks.

This is all good info for when you get Ian!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know little about puppies. Is it normal for them to bite? Or could that be the reason Bertie was returned from his last home?
Yeah very normal for puppies to bite, our puppy is 7 months old and will occasionally still try's to bite our youngest child, puppy just needs to be taught right and wrong.

Reactions: 9
“It’s the biting and Poppy”
Who’s biting who?
Typical poor little Poppy’s in the crossfire again 🤬
She’s really no consideration for anyone or anything as long as she’s happy with her snuggle buddy whilst Pat is away - even if she really isn’t a pet person 😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

I do hope she instructs the girls to tidy away their toys better. The ground floor of the house is so open planned I can imagine poor Belter Bertie Boy swallowing an LOL doll. They have so many little toys laying around the house Meldrum has really got to up her tidying away before she has a poorly bog and huge vet bill on her hands.

Reactions: 12
I can see the puppy being packed off to a new home before long. Grabby is too lazy to work on any issues. She can't even handle Elf on the shelf for more than a couple days. This was an impulse purchase whilst on a manic high. Probably also cheaper due to being a returned xmas present

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Stud dog is often advertised on Pets4homes, Breeder online, possible Gumtree but not sure on that one. In Balmeadie , north side of Aberdeen.
He is an active wee stud and charges £250 a go ! (well he does it twice in 2 days for £250 ;) according to his listing)
The worst thing about it all is it is going to bite Brodie's "breeder" in the arse one day soon. Someone is going to unknowingly breed their pup with its own dad and then you've got a tit storm of problems to come. In a round about way, I've found the witches owner, know her name, and where she is in Aberdeen. Stud is in Balmedie, yes, and if you look on gumtree, every pup that is a poodle cross states, "dad is an apricot/red/ginger poodle". I can confidently say that they are his pups. God these breeders make me so cross 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Nipping is normal, all puppies tend to do it. You have to teach them not to do it, particularly at this age- if he’s not trained properly he will turn into a dog that bites.

Reactions: 8
On the other hand Bertie might actually be good for Rebecca. Clearly she's suffering with some sort of mental health disorder, (as a person with bipolar I see similarities in my mood swings and hers.)
I have a dog and she brings calm & helps my mental health.
I hope this is what happens and Rebecca proves us all wrong.

Reactions: 20
The worst thing about it all is it is going to bite Brodie's "breeder" in the arse one day soon. Someone is going to unknowingly breed their pup with its own dad and then you've got a tit storm of problems to come. In a round about way, I've found the witches owner, know her name, and where she is in Aberdeen. Stud is in Balmedie, yes, and if you look on gumtree, every pup that is a poodle cross states, "dad is an apricot/red/ginger poodle". I can confidently say that they are his pups. God these breeders make me so cross 😠
Bloody hell, you’re right. That dog’s owner is making a fine living pimping him out 🤑🐶

• Sad
Disgusted by the provocative shots of the girls on Lee’s stories - what was he thinking?!? There are some real weirdos out there - are the Meldrums really that naive?! Unbelievable.

On a similar safety-related note - they take such huge risks with personal safety. Everybody knows where they live (it’s not hard to find out with a simple google search), the school the girls go to, when Lee is off-shore.... Who is going to walk the dog in the evening when Lee is away and the girls are in bed?! Suspect she’ll just let it out in the garden, but standing in the dark garden, with the door open/unlocked.... Her on her own... direct view into the house from the woods behind the house. Do I watch too many crime documentaries?! Maybe. But they put every aspect of their lives online for the world to see. There WILL be weirdos out there. How can they take such risks with their family?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
See how she manages the rest of the week as she's had her 2 days of me time while Poppy was in nursery .
She's terrified of the dark so poor Berties last piss will be 4 pm or Granny Cannon will need to be on late night duties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha - she’s trying her very best not to moan about it isn’t she? “It’s full on but these days will pass“. Putting a positive spin on the dog biting her toddler, huh.
Has she actually said the dog bites?
Also I assume poppy is private day nursery not school as no funding until term after 3rd so sept start poppy at school nursery.
Private day nursery whole day is 60 to 70 a day 5 days a week that's least £300 week around 50 weeks of year unless term time only contract.
Yet they can't afford carpet / curtains or Sun on thier bones.
Maybe one of the nanas has her.

Poor poppy so many changes.
Age 1 moves to cold murder mansion and left out of Disney.
Then suddenly her main carer Lee goes away to to work and she's starts 2 group removed from 2 group then dumped in another early years setting which was meant to be 1 day then I increased.
She's old enough to be aware her mum's moaning about her.
If she's ill it's ignored and taken to doctor at last minute.
She gets ill a lot.
She's fed mostly crap food
Left out of so many day trips
Dumped in various holiday clubs from early age.
Now she's pushed aside for a puppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So not to puppy shame or anything but having looked at berties "sisters", they are much cuter! Also, stark difference about how they visited in the weeks leading up to taking puppy home as opposed to an impromptu meet and take home immediately. Something very peculiar 🤔

And yes, tit is definitely going to hit the fan once she has been doing this plus afterschool activities, parties, playdates etc

Reactions: 13
These breeders make me furious, especially the letting puppies go well under the 8 week mark just to accommodate Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Just sat down for the first time since 6am... aw bless. Shes worn out too. I just dont know how these parents who do this aswell as work full time do it! Honestly!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In their vlog David said Tilly was a nervous dog and she became happier when she went to stay with family.
I think that's fair enough, some dogs just don't fit. If Tilly is living with family members and is happier that's what matters.
Sorry but I disagree, she seemed fine on their vlogs, however my point being Ebony like Grabby just went and got the dog, was it the right time?. NO! So who suffers, the dog! I’m sure Tilly is being looked after, but she was their dog, they are not things to be given away! It will be the same with Grabby, she will make some excuse and then the sheep will be oh it’s alright then, it’s best for the dog, when in reality it’s because they made a crappy decision and can’t cope. It really makes me cross.

On the other hand Bertie might actually be good for Rebecca. Clearly she's suffering with some sort of mental health disorder, (as a person with bipolar I see similarities in my mood swings and hers.)
I have a dog and she brings calm & helps my mental health.
I hope this is what happens and Rebecca proves us all wrong.
So do I, I actually wish Rebby total success and happiness with Bertie, for both of their sakes!

Disgusted by the provocative shots of the girls on Lee’s stories - what was he thinking?!? There are some real weirdos out there - are the Meldrums really that naive?! Unbelievable.

On a similar safety-related note - they take such huge risks with personal safety. Everybody knows where they live (it’s not hard to find out with a simple google search), the school the girls go to, when Lee is off-shore.... Who is going to walk the dog in the evening when Lee is away and the girls are in bed?! Suspect she’ll just let it out in the garden, but standing in the dark garden, with the door open/unlocked.... Her on her own... direct view into the house from the woods behind the house. Do I watch too many crime documentaries?! Maybe. But they put every aspect of their lives online for the world to see. There WILL be weirdos out there. How can they take such risks with their family?!
I agree 100000%!, I actually think us tattle Bastards have more concern for their safety than they do!! I’d be worried sick if Rebecca was my daughter, showing herself and girls to the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.