Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket is FILTHY :sick: its laughable how much she loves herself, yet she rocks about like an absolute clat...

also YES..... where is Poppy????? :eek:
Full time nursery now she has a new baby , she can’t be expected to do both , come on be reasonable 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately not... The father is the same red miniature poodle that has sired most of the witches in Aberdeenshire/Moray to create all manner of cross breeds - cavapoos, cockerpoos, colliepoo, and wait for it... Dalmadoodles 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ that dog must have sired over 1000 puppies and it is disgusting. 😠
Jeez.....some stud!
Crikey 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Haven’t actually really seen the girls
With the puppy At all apart from that one photo!! Mrs M be selfish spoilt brat not sharing the puppy with the kids!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t actually really seen the girls
With the puppy At all apart from that one photo!! Mrs M be selfish spoilt brat not sharing the puppy with the kids!!!???
Probably more like the puppy is biting the tit out of whatever’s near it so she’s separated them. Pups love to chase small screamy things when they sink their little needles into toddlers 🤣

Reactions: 9
On bertiemeldrums instagram one of his litter mates owner replies with link to their instagram with whelping date of 5th November and home date of 23rd December. Another one with same whelping date shows no home date on bio but at home photos 25th & 26th December so one pup 6 weeks 6 days by my calculations and one just on 7 weeks if home on Christmas eve.
I thought Defra regulations banned selling of puppies less than 8 weeks old.
Awful. So not a proper breeder, what a shock. Grab Grab's only consideration was clearly price. Cheap as possible.

Reactions: 7
you missed that she “smashed it”.......wtf, she needs to get a grip and get back to reality. It’s the school run with 3 kids like loads of other parents up and down the country. The dog should be left at home, he will never stay on his own if you take him everywhere. 30 mins on his own in the cage will do him no harm, just leave a radio on down low as background noise if you need to.
She will be crying out for advice ( engagement =cash ) very soon about how to deal with separation anxiety ! , the school run is the perfect way to teach that I am gone for a short while now I am back building up the dogs confidence but if course even if I wasn’t blocked and passed this along to her she would ignore me , I am surprised that the puppy whisperer Karen ( famous fir her knowledge on how to care for dogs and feral Grandbairns ) hasn’t pointed this out ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
F**king Ebony Day ( This Tiny Tribe) commenting Dreamy on Rebs post...after getting rid of their dog Tilly that’s SHE went and got at six months pregnant with her first baby, not telling her partner, then two yuuuurs later pops out another baby and the dog is gone!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 This is why so many dogs end up in shelters! All mine are rescued, all of them given up by arseholes who were to selfish to care about them.
In their vlog David said Tilly was a nervous dog and she became happier when she went to stay with family.
I think that's fair enough, some dogs just don't fit. If Tilly is living with family members and is happier that's what matters.

Can someone please clean her Zara jacket for her especially the foundation marks I want to puke

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hahaha - she’s trying her very best not to moan about it isn’t she? “It’s full on but these days will pass“. Putting a positive spin on the dog biting her toddler, huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha - she’s trying her very best not to moan about it isn’t she? “It’s full on but these days will pass“. Putting a positive spin on the dog biting her toddler, huh.
Pah! They won’t ‘just pass’ you need to train the dog, keep the kids supervised and safe. Stimulate and exercise the dog. These are the easy days, wait until he gets more confident in his new surroundings and starts pushing boundaries and then grows up a little and starts humping everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they local to Banchory?
Stud dog is often advertised on Pets4homes, Breeder online, possible Gumtree but not sure on that one. In Balmeadie , north side of Aberdeen.
He is an active wee stud and charges £250 a go ! (well he does it twice in 2 days for £250 ;) according to his listing)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If poppy is in nursery full time while rebecca is sat at home doing duck all, she will be the talk of the staff room.

She used to be a proud person when she first started youtube. Would take care of the home, her appearance and the girls' appearance too. Now shes just a bone idol slob

Reactions: 17
Pah! They won’t ‘just pass’ you need to train the dog, keep the kids supervised and safe. Stimulate and exercise the dog. These are the easy days, wait until he gets more confident in his new surroundings and starts pushing boundaries and then grows up a little and starts humping everything!!
Totally agree
My son was 3 when we got our dog and no was used firmly to them both.
mutual boundaries and respect

Reactions: 7
I know little about puppies. Is it normal for them to bite? Or could that be the reason Bertie was returned from his last home?

I know little about puppies. Is it normal for them to bite? Or could that be the reason Bertie was returned from his last home?
Puppies do bite, you have to teach them not to. It’s hard going, my children were older and we put vapo rub on their feet which our puppy hated.
There is no way I would have a puppy and a toddler.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.