Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the chewing begins there goes the homework
thing is the house and their belongings are treated like tit. She has no regard or pride for her possessions so why would her children look after their things? Where was the homework laying around that the dog was able to eat it? Rebecca does what she wants, the kids can do what they want and now the dog will be able to do what he wants.

Reactions: 13
thing is the house and their belongings are treated like tit. She has no regard or pride for her possessions so why would her children look after their things? Where was the homework laying around that the dog was able to eat it? Rebecca does what she wants, the kids can do what they want and now the dog will be able to do what he wants.

No pride in their possessions because they haven’t had to put any work or effort in to get anything. It’s all been “so so kindly gifted”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really do hope, for that puppy’s sake, that she continues to ‘smash it’, as I’ve got no doubt that she won’t cope if he starts to act up and cause problems. He deserves a happy little life, and will only have that while she continues to find him easy.

Reactions: 14
Beggy clean your jacket! Its filthy with makeup! Where is your pride?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So has it been confirmed that the breeder sold the dog for the first time at 7 weeks, or even before?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So has it been confirmed that the breeder sold the dog for the first time at 7 weeks, or even before?
On bertiemeldrums instagram one of his litter mates owner replies with link to their instagram with whelping date of 5th November and home date of 23rd December. Another one with same whelping date shows no home date on bio but at home photos 25th & 26th December so one pup 6 weeks 6 days by my calculations and one just on 7 weeks if home on Christmas eve.
I thought Defra regulations banned selling of puppies less than 8 weeks old.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They were born on 5th Nov and Berties siblings have photos on instagram of going to their homes just before Xmas, so it does seem they were rehomed at 7 weeks. Can't be a reputable breeder sending them early. Makes you wonder if the litter was planned especially for Xmas presents

Wouldn't the pups leaving the mum early give them long term behavioural issues? I would have given Bertie a wide berth and waited for a pup from a proper breeder

• Sad
They were born on 5th Nov and Berties siblings have photos on instagram of going to their homes just before Xmas, so it does seem they were rehomed at 7 weeks. Can't be a reputable breeder sending them early. Makes you wonder if the litter was planned especially for Xmas presents

Wouldn't the pups leaving the mum early give them long term behavioural issues? I would have given Bertie a wide berth and waited for a pup from a proper breeder
I'm by no means an expert, but with regards to long term behavioural problems, I got my dog when he was 6 weeks old, they'd been abandoned on a dual carriageway in bag, mum tied up next to them. He's been the perfect dog, now 8 years old and soft as anything! He's never destroyed anything and is social with dogs, cats children etc etc. So I wouldn't say thats a given 🤷

So she did the school run took the puppy with her and left him in the car! As didn’t have spare hand/arms to hold him!
you missed that she “smashed it”.......wtf, she needs to get a grip and get back to reality. It’s the school run with 3 kids like loads of other parents up and down the country. The dog should be left at home, he will never stay on his own if you take him everywhere. 30 mins on his own in the cage will do him no harm, just leave a radio on down low as background noise if you need to.

I snorted my tea out when she said she'd 'smashed it'. Getting up, getting ready and doing the school run single handed is what majority of mums do 5 days a week, and gasp, what about those that have to go to work for the day afterwards??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He is bloody massive! Was one of his parents a standard poodle?
Unfortunately not... The father is the same red miniature poodle that has sired most of the witches in Aberdeenshire/Moray to create all manner of cross breeds - cavapoos, cockerpoos, colliepoo, and wait for it... Dalmadoodles 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ that dog must have sired over 1000 puppies and it is disgusting. 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Rebecca Meldrum: a woman who does live videos on Instagram and as she puts it: “oh I’m going to go now there is lots of weirdos joining”. She openly states on nearly every one of her lives that there are the “creeps” joining. So she goes as they are perverted weirdos commenting inappropriate crap. I’ve seen the comments myself. So these irresponsible idiots won’t allow themselves to be subject to such behaviour but don’t seem to give a tit when it comes to their kids. They are well aware these sickos exist but the worst part of all they allow their three little girls to pout and post on Instagram daily. They do this knowing full well that child predators will be using these images. Whenever you’re feeling bad about this site or feeling sorry for them please remember they don’t care enough about their children to protect them!
Well said , they are such hypocrites ! , one day people will shake their heads in disbelief that this was allowed ( I hope so anyway )

Reactions: 8
On bertiemeldrums instagram one of his litter mates owner replies with link to their instagram with whelping date of 5th November and home date of 23rd December. Another one with same whelping date shows no home date on bio but at home photos 25th & 26th December so one pup 6 weeks 6 days by my calculations and one just on 7 weeks if home on Christmas eve.
I thought Defra regulations banned selling of puppies less than 8 weeks old.
I tried to post this and ask her opinion on this, but I have been blocked on her and Berties pages for having an opinion yesterday about the dog!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also reported to google and insta, that is disgusting advertising online safety and then proceeds to post that of his daughters!!! These companies need to start doing better research on who they want advertising their brand!!!
There are a few influencers who do not show there bairns they could have approached but in truth these same parents don’t allow their bairns unsupervised access on
iPads therefore not great for a company that wants to push Apps for kids !! Advertising industry only care about profit so are part if the problem yes , however there are lots of channels happy to pimp their bairns , earning money from using them in ads it’s now time for government to legislate , just as years ago they had to do this to stop child labour , I personally believe it is a disgrace that the law is needed to make parents not use their bairns !!

Reactions: 6
That jacket is FILTHY :sick: its laughable how much she loves herself, yet she rocks about like an absolute clat...

also YES..... where is Poppy????? :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
you missed that she “smashed it”.......wtf, she needs to get a grip and get back to reality. It’s the school run with 3 kids like loads of other parents up and down the country. The dog should be left at home, he will never stay on his own if you take him everywhere. 30 mins on his own in the cage will do him no harm, just leave a radio on down low as background noise if you need to.
She will get a medal in the post!
Who takes a dogon the school run anyway? You can’t take dogs into the school grounds?! Maybe when the girls are older n don’t red taking into the school, she can stand by the gates outside with the best behaved dog ever!

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately not... The father is the same red miniature poodle that has sired most of the witches in Aberdeenshire/Moray to create all manner of cross breeds - cavapoos, cockerpoos, colliepoo, and wait for it... Dalmadoodles 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ that dog must have sired over 1000 puppies and it is disgusting. 😠
Brodie ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.