Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Meldrum: a woman who does live videos on Instagram and as she puts it: “oh I’m going to go now there is lots of weirdos joining”. She openly states on nearly every one of her lives that there are the “creeps” joining. So she goes as they are perverted weirdos commenting inappropriate crap. I’ve seen the comments myself. So these irresponsible idiots won’t allow themselves to be subject to such behaviour but don’t seem to give a tit when it comes to their kids. They are well aware these sickos exist but the worst part of all they allow their three little girls to pout and post on Instagram daily. They do this knowing full well that child predators will be using these images. Whenever you’re feeling bad about this site or feeling sorry for them please remember they don’t care enough about their children to protect them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
He... in defiance to us tattlers, the dick ,still has them on insta... I don't follow his and her utter shite.. Just watch on Insta storiesig.com

Reactions: 10
Google should be contacted how can Lee meldrum do an advert for child saftey on line!!

I do think the school should know...Rebecca talks so much about mental health whilst She is distroying the mental health of her children for money.

Reactions: 18
A father encouraging his 8 and 6 year old daughters to adopt provocative poses for his audience on his public instagram. Lee you complete bell end. This is serious tit now. Worse than the lift incident.

Reactions: 22
Aside the fact that those clips are prime pweirdo fodder, who wants to see that anyway? A kid posing and pouting with a filter on. Riveting content.

Reactions: 22
Aside the fact that those clips are prime pweirdo fodder, who wants to see that anyway? A kid posing and pouting with a filter on. Riveting content.
About as interesting as seeing what Disney character they are or where they want to go on holiday. And they are all doing it on repeat 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are the videos still there? I reported them so guessing it stops me seeing them but not sure if he's actually deleted them? Reported them to Google anyway, don't know the school to go there cause they'd take it seriously seeing as the Meldrums don't! Wonder what time Rebby will be on here reading today? Guessing we'll know when they do eventually (hopefully) get deleted and he's been packed back offshore with his tail between his legs and rebby has her new man in her arms

Reactions: 8
Are the videos still there? I reported them so guessing it stops me seeing them but not sure if he's actually deleted them? Reported them to Google anyway, don't know the school to go there cause they'd take it seriously seeing as the Meldrums don't! Wonder what time Rebby will be on here reading today? Guessing we'll know when they do eventually (hopefully) get deleted and he's been packed back offshore with his tail between his legs and rebby has her new man in her arms
Yip, still there 😟

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Still there

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They will keep them up I am sure - remember they can do no wrong and we’re just a bunch of jealous bastards.

Although I have no desire to have my kids pouting over social media from creeps and paedos to view.

Reactions: 17
It’s funny because when they do their videos together they come across as alright people, and somewhat genuine. It’s just her IG that is super filtered, snobby, patronising and unrelatable. I wish she’d put her IG back to the old days without a filter and without posing and just saying things as they are - bit more real and it would make her a little more likeable again and a whole bit more relatable!!!

Reactions: 3
If the kids want to do the filters, do them but save them don’t post them.

• Heart
Do we know the school these girls go to? Can something about their safety be raised to the head teacher or would it be going to childline with the videos instead? These parents need educating!!! Let your kids pose like that as a laugh in your own home but for god sake don't post it on your god damn public figure insta account 😠

I'll also add that I have reported them to Instagram so 🤞 they act on it soon!
I was shocked how suggestive and what peodo fodder lees videos were.
I have reported naked kidd pics to Insta before and they say doesn't break guidelines.
It maybe worth emailing googling along with a copy if the ads he's done on internet safety so people can make the link and see where you coming from.
Although meldrums done their ads, got paid and prpbably got safaya a free tablet out of the Google gig for her birthday.
It's easy work out what school as only 2 primaries that wear different colours plus they taken shots in school grounds.
I would hope school are aware and monitor.
Although apparently head did not much when meldrums posted pics if other people's kids at sports day.
I don't know if nspcc interested and it doesn't seem appropriate for social services.

Reactions: 3
About as interesting as seeing what Disney character they are or where they want to go on holiday. And they are all doing it on repeat 😴
Haha! I can imagine the fangirls on the edge of their seats waiting to see what Disney characters their favourite insta-cons get!

Yeah, now they have stopped begging for Xmas presents, they all seem to be fishing for a free holiday. "Dreaming of sunnier times" - no shame.

Also reported to google and insta, that is disgusting advertising online safety and then proceeds to post that of his daughters!!! These companies need to start doing better research on who they want advertising their brand!!!

Reactions: 14
So she did the school run took the puppy with her and left him in the car! As didn’t have spare hand/arms to hold him!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So she did the school run took the puppy with her and left him in the car! As didn’t have spare hand/arms to hold him!
I know what bloody idiot leaves a dog in the car!! Absolute moron, just leave him at home as that’s what he needs to get used too!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.