Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he resently did ADs about keeping children safe online. Using a filter to make your 8 and 6 year old daughters have long eyelashes and then having them pout to the camera isn't cute or amusing when it is shared with strangers online. It is dangerous.You can have as many security cameras as you like at murder mansion but do you really want to attract sick predictors getting off on your little girls.

Mr Cannon needs to have a word with his son-in-law.

Reactions: 24
FFS Lee, delete those clips!

And he has got the stupid emojis laughing on the clips.
Really funny you belter.

Reactions: 13
And he resently did ADs about keeping children safe online. Using a filter to make your 8 and 6 year old daughters have long eyelashes and then having them pout to the camera isn't cute or amusing when it is shared with strangers online. It is dangerous.You can have as many security cameras as you like at murder mansion but do you really want to attract sick predictors getting off on your little girls.

Mr Cannon needs to have a word with his son-in-law.
It's awful uncomfortable viewing.
Anyone shared with Google as they paid fir his internet safety ad or nspcc.

Reactions: 15
That's a very very valid point. Google need to know and break any partnerships all... Nothing...Another one to add to the list would be great😅

Reactions: 16
Omg just looking back on the first grid pic of Bertie on her page...he looks like he's a human in a good dog mask 😂 look at his eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That videos he's uploaded are unbelievable. He's sharing that to the world? I was catching up reading here so just had a look, I actually felt physically sick at his lack of responsible parenting. He disgusts me, the pair of them do allowing that. I truly hope responsible adults around these children, maybe in school share their concern with this. It's wholly inappropriate - and that dick is advertising safety online? You couldn't make this up. He's an idiotic irresponsible father that has tit for brains. The whole lot of them need to give their heads a wobble. We know mother Cannon is a womble from her childish posts shared on here today (I now can see where Rebeggar gets her talent for spelling from) and Prissy Princess Pants herself is well on fire with her bitchiness on line, we already know she suffers from frequent bouts of losing the plot - and she is heading for one pretty damn quickly by the looks of it reading between the lines of bile she's replying with. I don't give a tit about her but for pity's sake, SOMEONE in Leer's side of the family, his mother, his brothers - pull the hole up about those images he's posted online of his beautiful daughters. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It s just the kind of thing bloody jonnyscumjoly posts a lot particularly on Tik tok now. Lee is a Muppet head and idiot but I never thought he would be a bloody dangerous idiot to post those. 😠 we can but hope hope there's a tit load of negative comments on the posts but the sheep prob wont. We need josrunning to comment!😄

• Heart
Good God. 😳 What the duck is that absolute bell-end thinking!!! Why the hell would you post those videos of your daughters online. I’m actually disgusted. That man, needs a real man/father/carer to tell him how to behave when it comes to daughters and the internet! A man who has morals, has insight and cares about the safety of his daughters! Cos honestly, that little weasel hasn’t got a bleeping clue! I am honestly in shock right now! I’d thump my husband if he posted videos online of my daughters doing that! WHAT A DICK!

Sorry for rant 🤦‍♀️
Mr Meldrum has not blocked me yet but I wish he had what on earth is he doing I just looked and those poor girls, he has lost the plot , how dare he talk about online safety then expose his girls to the filthy pedos who follow family channels hoping for just this 😱 he is pimping his children dies he not comprehend the danger , complete Moron

Reactions: 17
Lee Meldrum being a F1 dick on the internet.
a new thread title needs to include this some how. Anyone good with words people...!?

Thread title suggestion #71 Rebby says don’t be a dick on the net, but don’t she know Lee boy is a type F1 bellend?

tHats my attempt 😂🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to google Lees insta to see what you’re all talking about. OMG I couldn’t even watch the second video. That’s maybe ok as a wee giggle at home but NEVER EVER should that be shared online, never mind publicly!
I actually feel sick, I can’t imagine how many people have saved that for the wrong reasons. Those poor innocent girls, sold out by the very people who should protect them.
Oh and they’ve just done an online safety ad!!! 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do we know the school these girls go to? Can something about their safety be raised to the head teacher or would it be going to childline with the videos instead? These parents need educating!!! Let your kids pose like that as a laugh in your own home but for god sake don't post it on your god damn public figure insta account 😠

I'll also add that I have reported them to Instagram so 🤞 they act on it soon!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I had to google Lees insta to see what you’re all talking about. OMG I couldn’t even watch the second video. That’s maybe ok as a wee giggle at home but NEVER EVER should that be shared online, never mind publicly!
I actually feel sick, I can’t imagine how many people have saved that for the wrong reasons. Those poor innocent girls, sold out by the very people who should protect them.
Oh and they’ve just done an online safety ad!!! 🤯
Exactly how I felt. Sickened by those parents.

Reactions: 8
Can someone please enlighten me about
the whole jabs situation? I don’t live in the UK and here in Germany puppies get their shots before 8 weeks (which is the earliest you should bring them home) and then their good to go on (short) walks etc.
They get jabs when they are born another
🙄. Keeps her off here I guess View attachment 72071
Who's that her bloody bodyguard😂

Why is it when people an genuine critism of influencers and I say that lightly when speaking about Mrs meldrum you are called a dick... I've seen some polite replies on her pictures even people giving genuine advice and she's saying what anything other than omg your boring vlogs are bleeping great your a dick

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
THIS THID
I cant get my head around any of these parents who are happy to have thousands and thousands of strangers looking at their children, I just don’t understand it 🤷🏻‍♀️Seriously it makes me feel physically sick knowing who’s looking at them. you only have to look at groups on Facebook who expose these perverts who are talking sexually explicit stuff to 12yr old girls to see how bloody rife it is, its horrific yet they seem to completely justify it with it’s a ‘community’. Our government is failing our children by not having laws in place to protect their privacy.

THIS x 1000000

Reactions: 9
Those questions for her latest q&a were definitely not sent in by Rebecca meldrum 🙄 also I have just watched Brummy mummy's kitchen de clutter and she said the local radio came to open her new kitchen, que Jeff and Lauren in the morning at meldrum house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
May we ask his name...??......silently praying it’s Rafferty! 🙏🏼😂
Actually we mostly use pseudonyms, monikers, made up names, so it really could be Rafferty regardless?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's why he's so desperate for a son. He's knows that history will be repeated with his own girls. That's why Daddy Cannon spends so much time in his shed with his bikes.
First off how do you know Daddy Cannon spends so much time with his bikes ??? If he needs help fiddling around in the shed 🤩 tell him to 🤙

Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
Just bloody love him:love:

Weird videos of Safiyah & Florrie pouting and posing suggestively into the camera.
So now he's pimping out his kids to make $$$$
Lee you and Chris Mingham should swap tips. You guys DISGUST ME.

Wow just WOW Lee Meldrum you pimped your kids out online.
Encouraging your wife, with bikini/knicker/bra pics is one thing, posting, what is considered by many, to be a provocative pose of 2 of your little girls !!!!!!
You are a sick man and your wife is even worse for thinking it's ok. Or does she not know yet....hmmmmmm it's almost 1am in my estimation in your timezone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.