Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said why the puppy was returned to the breeder? I wonder if she even checked that out. I’d be suspicious.

Reactions: 12
Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
Has he got his own instragram page though? Can we all be his tattle aunties and uncles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's just so disgusting that he could do such a thing, I am completely shocked.
I never thought even they would stop so low.
He’s posted loads of inappropriate videos of them in the past. Videos of the girls in wet swimming costumes, images of them in the bath, of them sleeping etc
Gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He’s posted loads of inappropriate videos of them in the past. Videos of the girls in wet swimming costumes, images of them in the bath, of them sleeping etc
Gross.
What’s he posted this time? He blocked me after Lexus Gate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beautiful
I have a 7yo cavapoo truly a beautiful breed. Loving and loyal and just wants company.
I can absolutely vouch that they just want company. Do I have one? No. Do my neighbours? Yes. The bleeping thing barks day and night. Little darling. So so dreamy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG @Notenoughgin he is GORGEOUS!! 😍😍😍

“Hi Tattle Mascot, you are so lucky to have found such a loving family who will love you so much!”

Who are these people?! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lee is disgusting.he knows exactly which kind of pictures attract perverts.
He doesn't care as long as he gets views it's all money.

I hope the girls teachers/other responsible adults are fully award of how those children are being exploited.

Reactions: 17
Weird videos of Safiyah & Florrie pouting and posing suggestively into the camera.
🤢 They’re already so damaged by their parents’ social media obsession. To the girls that’s normal behaviour as it’s what they see their mother doing hundreds of times a day into her phone. It’s so sad.

You can tell in the latest Q&A that they weren’t supposed to be getting a dog this early in the year. She keeps saying sometime this year and you just know she’d be way more excited/twatty if she knew that a few days after that they were going to pick up a dog. Totally spur of the moment getting that one.

Reactions: 25
See she’s feeding the poor thing the worst possible stuff as well! Pedigree tit. Poor pup

Reactions: 12
Good God. 😳 What the duck is that absolute bell-end thinking!!! Why the hell would you post those videos of your daughters online. I’m actually disgusted. That man, needs a real man/father/carer to tell him how to behave when it comes to daughters and the internet! A man who has morals, has insight and cares about the safety of his daughters! Cos honestly, that little weasel hasn’t got a bleeping clue! I am honestly in shock right now! I’d thump my husband if he posted videos online of my daughters doing that! WHAT A DICK!

Sorry for rant 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Ok, I’m not sticking up for her at all, but if he came on that puppy food I’d keep him on it too, however I would be adding over to a newer one gradually by now. Dogs are big money business now sadly, but my old dogs ( childhood) were all raised on PC food and all lived to ripe old ages. That said one of mine has a specific sensitive diet so his food is from the vets, the other is grain free and the other has tinned, dry and home cooked🤦🏻‍♀️ I would have zero issues with her if I thought she genuinely loved animals, but we know from her own mouth she doesn’t!! As long as a pet is fed, clean and loved that’s all that matters to me, I just really worry that he’s a fad and she will be ratty towards him and that breaks my heart.

Good God. 😳 What the duck is that absolute bell-end thinking!!! Why the hell would you post those videos of your daughters online. I’m actually disgusted. That man, needs a real man/father/carer to tell him how to behave when it comes to daughters and the internet! A man who has morals, has insight and cares about the safety of his daughters! Cos honestly, that little weasel hasn’t got a bleeping clue! I am honestly in shock right now! I’d thump my husband if he posted videos online of my daughters doing that! WHAT A DICK!

Sorry for rant 🤦‍♀️
I cant get my head around any of these parents who are happy to have thousands and thousands of strangers looking at their children, I just don’t understand it 🤷🏻‍♀️Seriously it makes me feel physically sick knowing who’s looking at them. you only have to look at groups on Facebook who expose these perverts who are talking sexually explicit stuff to 12yr old girls to see how bloody rife it is, its horrific yet they seem to completely justify it with it’s a ‘community’. Our government is failing our children by not having laws in place to protect their privacy.

Reactions: 26
Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
oh my days.....cuteness overload 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was switching off for night as I am away to volunteer with one of the charities I work with - night shift rota.
O M G what the hell is he thinking. Those provocative clips will more than likely already have been screen recorded and saved on some perverts phone to be traded and fantasied over.

If any of The Meldrums are reading tonight, it is not Tattlers you should be concerned with. I am not the only one on here who works / volunteers with agencies & charities who deal with the consequences of children images being used with salacious intent.

I really pray that no-one ever knocks at your door asking to identify your children from images from the 100's of 1000's harvested from public instagram and facebook accounts and sold on the dark web.

Reactions: 27
What the actual duck is that complete bellend thinking of, posting videos like that of his two daughters on a public account? It might be innocent fun on a private family account but not public.Utter moron. And is S wearing make up? Eyelashes look very dark. Perverts up and down the land will think Christmas has come early.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.