Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Lee's last 2 posts on insta, so much for keeping the girls safe on the internet.
Is he completely oblivious to the dangers of this type of post with the girls.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
F**king Ebony Day ( This Tiny Tribe) commenting Dreamy on Rebs post...after getting rid of their dog Tilly that’s SHE went and got at six months pregnant with her first baby, not telling her partner, then two yuuuurs later pops out another baby and the dog is gone!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 This is why so many dogs end up in shelters! All mine are rescued, all of them given up by arseholes who were to selfish to care about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How much was that doggy in Inchmarlo,
The one with his own insta page?
How long will it be till there's a meltdown
And poor Bertie's sent back with his cage?

Lee has to take a trip in the morning
And leave Becs alone for 2 weeks,
When he comes back, come armed with air freshener
And be prepared for how much that house reeks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Poor Bertie looks sad as he doesn’t know if he’s Arthur or Martha. His short life has probably been really stressful for him and just needs a quiet wee while to adjust to his surroundings

I actually wonder what his name was until Sunday?
It was most likely Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg just looked at the dishwasher stories...that stuff was clean that the dog had his face all over!! 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How long are we betting before she mentions the kitchen makeover again now shes spent all her money on the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like we should all just comment and support Jo Runnings! 😩

I feel bad for her out there on her own!

Reactions: 20
F**king Ebony Day ( This Tiny Tribe) commenting Dreamy on Rebs post...after getting rid of their dog Tilly that’s SHE went and got at six months pregnant with her first baby, not telling her partner, then two yuuuurs later pops out another baby and the dog is gone!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 This is why so many dogs end up in shelters! All mine are rescued, all of them given up by arseholes who were to selfish to care about them.
Where on her grid does she admit to this?. Its shocking

Reactions: 1
Just seen Lee's last 2 posts on insta, so much for keeping the girls safe on the internet.
HE LITERALLY JUST DID A PAID AD FOR INTERNET SAFETY!!!! The fact that companies use family influencers to promote that kind of thing is just ridiculous!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She said she imagined her wearing leggings and a baggy T-shirt, with greasy unwashed hair pulled back in a ponytail.
Soo.....she looks exactly like her then.....

Don't be a dick on the internet

It'll only leave you jel that Beggy does it better!
I'm pretty sure last time love island was on, all she did was pass comments on the girls who were on it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
Gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

He’s not oblivious.

Lee, and Rebecca, know exactly the kind of monsters who lurk on the internet. That pedophiles and disgusting predators are viewing footage of their girls.

THEY DONT CARE.

They don’t care. It’s as simple and as awful as that.

The Meldrums make money out of sharing footage & images of the girls - and that’s all the care about. To hell if some weird pervert is bashing one out over those photos - they don’t care, as long as they are making money off it or getting a freebie out of it they do not give a tit.

Sorry Reb my dogs cuter than yours - and because we planned ahead, researched, found a reputable breeder, had patience and made a FAMILY decision, we were able to get a cavapoo! Don’t be jel! I know he’s dreamy!
Awwww your dog is beautiful!!!!!!! So gorgeous!!

Don’t be jel Reb. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God. 😍 can he be our mascot 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s not oblivious.

Lee, and Rebecca, know exactly the kind of monsters who lurk on the internet. That pedophiles and disgusting predators are viewing footage of their girls.

THEY DONT CARE.

They don’t care. It’s as simple and as awful as that.

The Meldrums make money out of sharing footage & images of the girls - and that’s all the care about. To hell if some weird pervert is bashing one out over those photos - they don’t care, as long as they are making money off it or getting a freebie out of it they do not give a tit.

Awwww your dog is beautiful!!!!!!! So gorgeous!!

Don’t be jel Reb. 🤣
It's just so disgusting that he could do such a thing, I am completely shocked.
I never thought even they would stop so low.

Reactions: 6
He’s an absolute tattle bastard - 100% up for being tattle mascot. I will not be writing knobby posts in his ‘voice’ though - I’m not a complete twit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Beautiful
I have a 7yo cavapoo truly a beautiful breed. Loving and loyal and just wants company.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.