Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when she described what she thought Irish Mammy looked like?
I think it was in a Q&A.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lee knows his place, don't you Lee.
There was much debate about whether they could afford the murder mansion, after all he wasn't contributing financially to the pot so speculation that Daddy Cannon stepped in.
His mother and brothers are nothing but glorified staff. Anyone seen a Cannon with a paintbrush?
When things went belly up, he was the first soldier sent to the front line to get a job.
Now that he is paying the mortgage, his opinion counts for nothing.
That's the difference between you and your belter babe wife, Lee - you are now and will always be a class beneath her (in the Cannon family's eyes).
They knew you didn't want a dog but their biggest girlie had to get one despite your wishes.
They have no respect for you.
I agree they have no respect for Lee or his family , sadly though he has no respect for himself or his family either to allow this to continue so I have no sympathy for him , I do however feel for his girls one day they will realise this and his mam because I would be very surprised if she has any genuine liking for her daughter in law but like thousands of parents she keeps the peace or walks on eggshells most likely she most likely adores the girls and I can well imagine how spiteful Verucca would be if they were to fall out !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t be a dick on the internet.....

Yeah coz there’s two massive bellends living in the pink windmill, so who needs the internet, eh? 💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG!!!! Has she really just put out don’t be a dick in the internet regarding slagging off Love Island contestants... ! After her openly bitching about Bug Brother contestants and Live Island Ines in the past!!! Bloody spoilt little hypocrite!! IMO She is NOT sweetness and light at all and certainly does not spread kindness about!

Reactions: 20
She’s got the mental age of a 12 year old girl, I’m sure of it. Not everyone who disagrees/questions things is jealous 😂 There is little to be jealous of, in my opinion. Her life seems very unfulfilling.
Yes but it's very hard to know anything else when the only thing you feel is jealousy. She lives her life trying to think she is better than anyone else but probably spends most of her day jealous of what others have got it's really quite sad that I really do think she has few emotions other than jealousy and let's face it the last couple of months people she follows have all been getting what she wants so shes been on jealousy overload. She doesn't understand the feeling of being happy with what you've got and doesn't think anybody would be happy with what they've got because she cant just be happy it's a very sad life when it's all me me me.

Reactions: 10
I agree they have no respect for Lee or his family , sadly though he has no respect for himself or his family either to allow this to continue so I have no sympathy for him , I do however feel for his girls one day they will realise this and his mam because I would be very surprised if she has any genuine liking for her daughter in law but like thousands of parents she keeps the peace or walks on eggshells most likely she most likely adores the girls and I can well imagine how spiteful Verucca would be if they were to fall out !
It's why he's so desperate for a son. He's knows that history will be repeated with his own girls. That's why Daddy Cannon spends so much time in his shed with his bikes.

Reactions: 10
Said the woman who slagged off a local hairdresser on a public platform and a local theatre group.

Who doxxed people.

Who sends threatening messages to people who’s data she’s collected illegally.

Who has history of sending offensive tweets before she was “famous”.

Who published RACIST content in a vlog.m

Who used a breast cancer scare to get engagement on a next advert.

Who deceives and lies to her followers for financial gain.

I could go on.

But yeah, don’t be a dick on the internet. That’s really good advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
There’s four things here.
1) as soon as there’s a sniff of questioning she cries troll.
2) Your tattle bastards aren’t trolls. I am confident the majority of the bastards would talk to you face to face or on your page about this, but you blocked them. Mostly for asking genuine questions about your shady behaviour.
3) I am confident that this has shown you that material/object/living things can’t make you truly happy. You can’t fill the void in your soul to create genuine happiness and contentment. It may distract you for a small amount of time, but deep down it will not cure the sadness.
4) if you don’t like the comments, don’t read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her black coat needs a good bloody wash it’s covered in make up on the hood and zip - minker
so what’s the low down at school bet she’s getting ripped to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂whats the betting that the girls (ie feral, non sleeping poppy) are not allowed to sleep in her bed but bertie meldrum is!! (Once hes been crying/howling/pissing everywhere and lee is away)

Reactions: 9
Way to overstimulate and overwhelm your unvaxxed baby puppy Grabs. An unsettling car ride, new prison and family were obviously not enough for the little fella to contend with in one day 🙄
He is bloody massive! Was one of his parents a standard poodle?

Reactions: 7
Oh dear shes pulling out the big guns now!
Theres a big difference between someone calling you out on lies and trolling too Bec.
Doesn't include X Factor contestants though judging by lovely Rebecca's own tweets!

Reactions: 7
Poor Bertie looks sad as he doesn’t know if he’s Arthur or Martha. His short life has probably been really stressful for him and just needs a quiet wee while to adjust to his surroundings

I actually wonder what his name was until Sunday?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.