Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she treats that puppy right given this is his 3rd home in less than 3 months. Also she said she wanted a cavapoo which is much smaller than this one is going to grow into. He is quite a size for only 10 weeks!

Once the novelty has worn off she will moan and gripe about him and probably find a reason to rehome him ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I do hope she treats that puppy right given this is his 3rd home in less than 3 months. Also she said she wanted a cavapoo which is much smaller than this one is going to grow into. He is quite a size for only 10 weeks!

Once the novelty has worn off she will moan and gripe about him and probably find a reason to rehome him ☹☹☹
He is going to be a big dog, the size of his tail already!
I thought she would go for something fluffy and cute but this is going to be not far off her mum’s dog. (Well about half the size but that dog is really big 🙈😂)

Reactions: 9
I think it’s safe to assume that none of us on this thread are jealous of Reb and her titwank of a man! Quite frankly I’d take my job and all it’s stress 100 times over than sell my sound on insta for freebies. I mean imagine having to either have more kids or get a Dog just so you have content for someone to watch so you can pay your bills cause no matter what you say Rebecca it’s clearly for that and not sweetie money for the gurliiieess. After a bit of digging on Insta I found out that Berties real doggy Daddy 🤣 is a studded toy poodle from Balmedie named Brodie and Mummy is called Bonnie. Reb and Karen are such snobs they probably checked the bleeping dogs bloodlines to check they were good enough 🙄

Reactions: 17
He is going to be a big dog, the size of his tail already!
I thought she would go for something fluffy and cute but this is going to be not far off her mum’s dog. (Well about half the size but that dog is really big 🙈😂)
I've always looked at the size of their feet to gauge how big they'll be. Or is that men and not dogs :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Don’t be jel.......”

Oh dear lord what a twit.
Highschool nasty girl is back. Out pops the real, bratty, narcissistic, mean girl, stompy feet Reb. She makes an appearance every now and then. She wonders why she’s so disliked. I’m trying to think of someone who is more of an idiot. Trump popped in my head....when you’re comparing someone to trump you know it’s bad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh dear shes pulling out the big guns now!
Theres a big difference between someone calling you out on lies and trolling too Bec.
Didn't she once tweet about wanting someone being pulled across the floor by their hair ! So that's not being a dick then.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh dear shes pulling out the big guns now!
Theres a big difference between someone calling you out on lies and trolling too Bec.
This is what pisses me off the most about her. There is a huge difference between this gossip site and actually receiving threatening and harmful direct comments/messages. No one should ever be on the receiving end of nasty comments and direct messages, even Rebecca, but critical comments and commentary on a site that she can easily avoid, are part in parcel of being a business. Don't like it, don't put yourself out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As a dog lover/owner of two, I have to say I’m completely outraged by this woman’s behaviour. It’s quite clear they bought absolutely nothing for this puppy before buying him. Poor mite, where are the puppy chew toys, the bed etc...and to feed that poor boy on pedigree chum is dire.
My dogs love raw veg, I give them chopped up carrot, broccoli stalks and she gives him a huge raw carrot without it being cut up-insane, he’s far too small to be able to eat that. I’m hoping she’s not going to give him rawhide chews which are full of chemicals and dangerous for dogs intestine. Also known for sticking in dogs throat.
But, as you’re all saying-she’s waiting for the freebies. My blood boils at this stupid, spoiled child/woman.

Reactions: 18
This is what pisses me off the most about her. There is a huge difference between this gossip site and actually receiving threatening and harmful direct comments/messages. No one should ever be on the receiving end of nasty comments and direct messages, even Rebecca, but critical comments and commentary on a site that she can easily avoid, are part in parcel of being a business. Don't like it, don't put yourself out there.
Plus the two people in the picture had serious
Mental health and was linked to drugs!! Very big difference she’s such a silly girl

Reactions: 13
Don’t be a dick on the internet aye?

Rebecca- YOU are a complete dick. Maybe YOU need to duck off out of it and stay offline eh? And take your gif of a husband and yer old hag of a mother with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lee knows his place, don't you Lee.
There was much debate about whether they could afford the murder mansion, after all he wasn't contributing financially to the pot so speculation that Daddy Cannon stepped in.
His mother and brothers are nothing but glorified staff. Anyone seen a Cannon with a paintbrush?
When things went belly up, he was the first soldier sent to the front line to get a job.
Now that he is paying the mortgage, his opinion counts for nothing.
That's the difference between you and your belter babe wife, Lee - you are now and will always be a class beneath her (in the Cannon family's eyes).
They knew you didn't want a dog but their biggest girlie had to get one despite your wishes.
They have no respect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her new upload, it’s PAINFULLY clear Lee doesn’t want the damn dog.
I can’t wait to see this crumble around her ears.

no shits given.

That Q&A was filmed last week, so she really did just buy a puppy on a whim.
and she’s gloats about all the advice she’s getting on her “doodle” Facebook groups, yet she’s feeding the thing pedigree chum. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Nah. Her parents will take him. Then he can still
be a part time dog when she needs content for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“Don’t be jel.......”

Oh dear lord what a twit.
Highschool nasty girl is back. Out pops the real, bratty, narcissistic, mean girl, stompy feet Reb. She makes an appearance every now and then. She wonders why she’s so disliked. I’m trying to think of someone who is more of an idiot. Trump popped in my head....when you’re comparing someone to trump you know it’s bad 🤣
She’s like the Meghan Markle of Inchmarlo “whatever Rebecca wants Rebecca gets” Apologies to any Meghan Markle fans LOL. And another thing I don’t think you a two bit Instagrammer who’s not even remotely famous can compare yourself to the dizzy heights of the fame that comes with Love Island contestants 🤣🤣🤣 Also they weren’t being total twats on the internet to make folk be twats back and your as much of a scathing little cow that can seemingly dish it out but just can’t seem to take it back 🙄 As you were Edgy and I hope Bertie takes a tit in your Dubarry’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t be a dick on the internet = do not dare to question my freebies, ads, racist content, morals or questionable treatment of a living breathing puppy.

I however will use whatever language I want, stick fingers up at people who ask if I posted an old photo, lie, manipulate, exploit my children and adopt a puppy for content. I will fail to disclose ads, take no responsibility for racist content and call you a troll if you Post anything that isn’t praising me. I can also tweet about ‘skinny genes’, wanting to drag people by their hair and slag people’s looks.
🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Plus the two people in the picture had serious
Mental health and was linked to drugs!! Very big difference she’s such a silly girl
I haven't watched Sophie's season of Love Island but I have seen Mike's season and it was absolutely brutal what was said in public and I cannot even begin to think what he was receiving with all that Muggy Mike tosh. I love Love Island but it does make.me nervous for the newbies this season, especially after Amy was so brutalised last year. Hopefully their after care is getting better and better.

Rebecca trying to equate herself to these poor souls is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.