Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm no troll but this is my opinion and what I think of it all. I started watching rebecca 4.5 years ago while I was pregnant with my second I stumbled across a baby changing bag review and since then watched practically every video up untill around 4 months ago. The thing that did it for me is the free holidays now maybe people would say I'm jelous and actually I am only human so yes It would be a lie if i didn't say I was jelous but there getting numerous free holidays/stuff while I go to work every evening and most weekends work extremely hard for my money and don't get to put my children to bed at night or have a "night time routine" because I'm hard at work making sure I can pay my bills at the end of the month. I work for the NHS and have a good hourly rate however I never have extra cash to put aside and save for a holiday, yet there's the Meldrums who have the best of the best, go to bloody America for a couple of weeks and then make numerous trips to Europe all in 1 year. Actually made me feel like pap. I decided to unfollow and unsubscribe to them because I figured my subscription is giving them the money they don't deserve. Yes they make videos and put their whole life on social media but call me old fashioned that is not a job, working in the comfort of your own home while never having to find childcare and always having your children around not missing a single aspect of them growing up. The most annoying thing is her channel is still growing HOW? Maybe I'm a bad person for being so bitter but surly these talentless people do not deserve non of the things that are gifted. Call me a troll if u wish but this is just a general real human being opinion.

Reactions: 29
We dont its safe to assume they had least 100k from proceeds of sale for old house and savings.
They would still need a hefty mortage.
I’m not sure they had that much the council would take half the equity

Reactions: 4
Now I'm no troll but this is my opinion and what I think of it all. I started watching rebecca 4.5 years ago while I was pregnant with my second I stumbled across a baby changing bag review and since then watched practically every video up untill around 4 months ago. The thing that did it for me is the free holidays now maybe people would say I'm jelous and actually I am only human so yes It would be a lie if i didn't say I was jelous but there getting numerous free holidays/stuff while I go to work every evening and most weekends work extremely hard for my money and don't get to put my children to bed at night or have a "night time routine" because I'm hard at work making sure I can pay my bills at the end of the month. I work for the NHS and have a good hourly rate however I never have extra cash to put aside and save for a holiday, yet there's the Meldrums who have the best of the best, go to bloody America for a couple of weeks and then make numerous trips to Europe all in 1 year. Actually made me feel like pap. I decided to unfollow and unsubscribe to them because I figured my subscription is giving them the money they don't deserve. Yes they make videos and put their whole life on social media but call me old fashioned that is not a job, working in the comfort of your own home while never having to find childcare and always having your children around not missing a single aspect of them growing up. The most annoying thing is her channel is still growing HOW? Maybe I'm a bad person for being so bitter but surly these talentless people do not deserve non of the things that are gifted. Call me a troll if u wish but this is just a general real human being opinion.
No, I think it's human to feel frustrated. Especially when it wasn't always made clear how their lifestyle was being supported.

Reactions: 5
Hi all, to not compromise privacy and make addresses easy to find it's best not to mention exact prices. Thanks

ok no problem Helen although cant see how knowing the price can make it easy to find as you cant search by house price but I maybe wrong

How do yo

How do you know that they have a mortgage of XXX plus? Just because the house was that much it doesn’t necessarily means that’s their mortgage, right? I mean they sold their other house and could’ve possible have put money towards that too, like savings? I’m just curious that’s all[emoji6]
Right, that’s why I said a mortgage of that amount would be unlikely so they either put a very large amount of money down or the house is not even legally owned by them. In the end, it’s whatever, I don’t care about the details except in the sense that I think they bought a house that they can’t really afford with their YouTube ‘career.’ And that’s scary because they have 3 children. She’s pushing ADs every single day now so it’s starting to look like they’re a bit desperate for cash at the moment.

Reactions: 3
‘We rise by lifting others’ says the one who sells gifts in exchange for cash instead of donating them if they are truly ‘unwanted’ and calls people twats or penises and then proceeds to block them or publicly talk bad about them when they disagree with her.

IMG_9490.jpg

Reactions: 14
We rise by lifting others..
I have never ever seen her doing anything for anyone ever. What is she on about?
1543078021743.gif

Reactions: 17
It’s almost like she wants more people to come to Tattle. Love the :m by the way ????

Reactions: 9
T
We rise by lifting others..
I have never ever seen her doing anything for anyone ever. What is she on about?
Other than follow Friday

Or occasionally thanking small businesses for freebies

Sucking up to other vlogger neither have I.

Its all positive nice act again so we forget yesterday's rant.

She just wants everyone to lift her that’s what she means, she wants her sheep to continue worshipping her while she plays the victim. Selfish little brat

Reactions: 15
What an absolute hypocrite.
What's worse is that she actually believes the rubbish that comes out of her mouth.
Grow up little girl.
Having children doesn't automatically mean you're a grown up(y)

Reactions: 12
What an absolute hypocrite.
What's worse is that she actually believes the rubbish that comes out of her mouth.
Grow up little girl.
Having children doesn't automatically mean you're a grown up(y)
When you run out any thing useful to say or good content find and post an uplifting meme.

Side note, possibly a bit immature of me but I’m still confused that she used that image to portray a penis. Ummm, maybe a sausage would have been a better representation? Might have to agree with others about mr meldrum if that’s what she sees when she thinks of a penis. Lol. Sorry everyone.

Reactions: 7
Not even her idea, she should probably add the credit to the description.

Its just another sneaky ad small business shout out.

Shes ordered for play room
Doesnt mean shes paid.
2nd square in a week for same company.
Surely. A competitor of desenio

Please for love of god will people stop being good eggs.

Reactions: 3
where have i seen that print before some other insta mum vlogger must have it as ive seen it recently.

Why not be more original Reb my playroom has some lovely paintings perfect for children I got from a little art gallery/shop in the lakes and framed artwork by the my children.

Reactions: 2
My Daughter, who is also horrified by Rebels ridiculous behaviour, left a comment on her Instagram post today stating she felt really sorry for her that the website Tattle were speaking so horribly about her. It was deleted within half an hour but hopefully a few sheep saw it and will come on over and see us trolls are in fact not trolls but are decent human beings with morals who just want things to be done the right way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.