Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a different riding school/stable.
Clearly the lessons were kindly gifted.
Or she dident enjoy it as much as she made out.
Made a fantastic photo opportunity whilst it lasted.

Why tell such blatent porkies that are easy to uncover.

No riding- no indoor stable
No cake_in costa just yesterday in stories eating cake.
Dlp is not paid for by tesco-its paid for by publicity company that tesco pays.
The initial lie we were only given vip passes and its easy to meet characters.
Next fast delivery-that doesnt deliver that fast to her area and the lee goes to store to pick up.
Film myself on vlog now deleted outside b&q with pink paint for the girls room tbeb claim its from amazon with affiliated link.
Advertising coffee shop- shes a tea drinker
Being olay ambassador but prefers elemis.
3 different brands multivitamin none feature in her vlogs or morning routines.
Loving tesco whilst claiming its too expensive ans shopping at aldihaving to drive past tesco to get to aldis.
Thanks tesco for character clothing i hate character clothing.
Mysterious last min wardrobe
No admitting their last house was owned by the council.
She can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and shes going to the police.

Any one else have any others to add feel free.
Claims to hate the daily mail when she didn’t like the headline......2 years later can’t wait to tell the world how much they are raking it in.

Wonder if she threatened the people in the comments with the police ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Am I ok to talk about the oil price falls? It's on topic seeing as they have a huge mortgage in an area where house prices are artificially proped up by oil prices.

It's down 30% since October 17 https://www.theguardian.com/busines...s-brent-crude-cost-barrel-oversupply-concerns

Aberdeen house prices could really fall hard if this carries on especially as new drilling for Aberdeen based wells is down to the lowest it's ever been since the 80s.

I really wouldn't want to have a huge mortgage in Aberdeenshire.
Most of the North Sea, southern North Sea and west of Shetland work, as well as many, many huge international projects are all run from Aberdeen. There’s not really a thing such as “Aberdeen based wells”. It’s a massive industry that has had its troubles in recent years, but it’s not dead and buried by a long shot. Look at yesterday’s BP announcement.

Brexit is a bigger threat to house prices right now, unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
if you search their address on nethouseprices it comes up with a detached house no number being sold 25th june 2018 for £XXX

EDIT this is not the house

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Her sister looks fab. Very pretty girl. I mean neither are ugly but Rebecca is definitely the older sister. Her sister who I only saw because she linked her account (wonder how happy she is about that as she didn’t appear to like or approve of the YouTube channel) and she’s changed. Nothing to do with the weight she’s lost she just seems to have a newfound confidence and seems genuinely happy. Has a fab lifestyle.
Now her lifestyle is envious although she’s young and hasn’t got children. So she really is living life to the full!

if you search their address on nethouseprices it comes up with a detached house no number being sold 25th june 2018 for £630,000
That could be correct as wasent it listed for XXX few years back and dident she say in deleted video they offered above asking price.

House is 100% bank of mum and dad I’m sure. Even if it’s all in their name the cash will have come from them.

Reactions: 8
@Kermit

Yes, I'm not sure about Matthew and editorial rights though.

They don't have to mention channel mum or even Mrs M specifically. On this thread alone you can look at how easily mummy vloggers can create a feelings of worthlessness leading to depression, anxiety.
You've got the conveyer belt of consumerism being forced upon you without many even realising.
And then question would you vlog your family, who gets the payment, the child being used or parents etc.

There is a lot of potential debate available without upsetting Channel Mum and ITV.

Her sister looks fab. Very pretty girl. I mean neither are ugly but Rebecca is definitely the older sister. Her sister who I only saw because she linked her account (wonder how happy she is about that as she didn’t appear to like or approve of the YouTube channel) and she’s changed. Nothing to do with the weight she’s lost she just seems to have a newfound confidence and seems genuinely happy. Has a fab lifestyle.
Now her lifestyle is envious although she’s young and hasn’t got children. So she really is living life to the full!
Her sister always comes across as fab and not all fame hungry.

Reb enjoys being mean to her and winding her up.
Maybe that why she travels and chose to live london.
She looks fab.
Hardly any pics of reb on her insta.
She done true adventuring oz asia lots cities ski holidays the lot.
I think anyone would jump at chance ifthey young free and had the cash.

Noticed charl taylor follows her
The muddy mummy liked a few of her posts.

Reactions: 1
@Kermit

Yes, I'm not sure about Matthew and editorial rights though.

They don't have to mention channel mum or even Mrs M specifically. On this thread alone you can look at how easily mummy vloggers can create a feelings of worthlessness leading to depression, anxiety.
You've got the conveyer belt of consumerism being forced upon you without many even realising.
And then question would you vlog your family, who gets the payment, the child being used or parents etc.

There is a lot of potential debate available without upsetting Channel Mum and ITV.
It’s the Jeremy Vine Show now. I like him on it though. Similar style to Matthew Wright I suppose. Instamums/influencers would be a great topic for them to cover. Good work JimJam!

Reactions: 7
18 months ago I worked with a researcher from The Wright Stuff about some slogan clothing in supermarkets. Yesterday I got in touch with them again wondering if they would like to discuss the ethics of channel mum and directed them to this thread. I'll just say her "business" is now on their radar and could be a discussion in the near future.
Oh that’s very interesting, fab work! The lovely Jeremy vine is now presenter and he loves to get into debates about ethics etc. Let’s hope it’s the start of an industry being regulated. Between him and Martin Lewis let’s hope change happens for the better. I know Martin Lewis hates with a passion people being ripped off and conned. That’s all these channels are doing is selling and it’s sneaky and mis selling

Reactions: 9
Ive found the house sale took out the title number just incase i this is ok to post I have removed all the address info if a MOD could just check its ok and if not take it down

What are the chances of any bank in Scotland giving them a mortgage upwards of £XXX thousand with them not working and only having their 3 yr old online ‘business’? I’m just not buying this. Her parents must have either bought it or given them a VERY large amount of cash to bring that mortgage amount way down, but doubt it. I think the house is in her parents’ name and they’re paying them every month. Pathetic. All because they just HAD to have the XXX house, nothing else on the market was up to ‘mrs meldrum’s standards even if she couldn’t afford it.

Reactions: 2
no not 2 nor 13
but thanks for letting me know the other house was 13 I found it odd it didnt have a number oh imagine if they were 13 that number and that history shivers down me spine

What are the chances of any bank in Scotland giving them a mortgage upwards of £630 thousand with them not working and only having their 3 yr old online ‘business’? I’m just not buying this. Her parents must have either bought it or given them a VERY large amount of cash to bring that mortgage amount way down, but doubt it. I think the house is in her parents’ name and they’re paying them every month. Pathetic. All because they just HAD to have the 630K house, nothing else on the market was up to ‘mrs meldrum’s standards even if she couldn’t afford it.
But if the parentals provided the money then if you are handing over cash there is tax implications. If that has happened has it been above board and tax man to be told.
Zero. We’re bank of Scotland both private/business. Even if building a house for business use too and being in position to have combines/tractors etc and some of those machines are worth more than houses. Mortgage lending isn’t the same as lending for machinery. Very very surprised that they got the mortgage personally and that’s also with knowledge of working alongside the mortgage sector and I even asked our accountant out of interest and he scratched his head

What’s
Her sister always comes across as fab and not all fame hungry.

Reb enjoys being mean to her and winding her up.
Maybe that why she travels and chose to live london.
She looks fab.
Hardly any pics of reb on her insta.
She done true adventuring oz asia lots cities ski holidays the lot.
I think anyone would jump at chance ifthey young free and had the cash.

Noticed charl taylor follows her
The muddy mummy liked a few of her posts.
what’s reb sister on Instagram so I can have a pick please? Thanks

Zero. We’re bank of Scotland both private/business. Even if building a house for business use too and being in position to have combines/tractors etc and some of those machines are worth more than houses. Mortgage lending isn’t the same as lending for machinery. Very very surprised that they got the mortgage personally and that’s also with knowledge of working alongside the mortgage sector and I even asked our accountant out of interest and he scratched his head
My guess at XXX is

They most likely put down deposit with whatever cash was left from previous house sale.

We have no idea what that figure was
Council took half.
We dont know how much of previous mortgage they paid off.
Guess equity could be worked out price that paid for previous house and price sold.
But they spent a fair bit on last house with 2 extensions and garage conversion/new kitchen.

So mortgage maybe joint names hers and her parents.
She pays them rent.
Must be some sort ownership as they painting.

How do yo
What are the chances of any bank in Scotland giving them a mortgage upwards of £600 thousand with them not working and only having their 3 yr old online ‘business’? I’m just not buying this. Her parents must have either bought it or given them a VERY large amount of cash to bring that mortgage amount way down, but doubt it. I think the house is in her parents’ name and they’re paying them every month. Pathetic. All because they just HAD to have the 600k house, nothing else on the market was up to ‘mrs meldrum’s standards even if she couldn’t afford it.
How do you know that they have a mortgage of XXX plus? Just because the house was that much it doesn’t necessarily means that’s their mortgage, right? I mean they sold their other house and could’ve possible have put money towards that too, like savings? I’m just curious that’s all?

How do yo

How do you know that they have a mortgage of XXX plus? Just because the house was that much it doesn’t necessarily means that’s their mortgage, right? I mean they sold their other house and could’ve possible have put money towards that too, like savings? I’m just curious that’s all?
We dont its safe to assume they had least 100k from proceeds of sale for old house and savings.
They would still need a hefty mortage.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.