Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a little boy playing dress up in his dads wardrobe, hardly the stylish influencer he would like to be seen as. Hardly the poster boy for a "stylish" brand like Next.

If it's fur coat and no knickers for a classless woman trying to be posh, would Tuxedo and brown shoes for the male equivalent?

Reactions: 8
Back when I wasn’t blocked, I’m sure I saw a boomerang in which he was wearing a kilt and doing a twirl. You know, like a really manly man would do......

Reactions: 5
Back when I wasn’t blocked, I’m sure I saw a boomerang in which he was wearing a kilt and doing a twirl. You know, like a really manly man would do......
Yes and they made a big event about getting Meld Pat a kilt... but never said they were hiring it!!

So I commented yday on Insta after the Costa thing I actually commented twice as l thought firat ad? Comment deleted but it hadn't been so I double politely commented ad galore?! Nothing terrible just shocked at the extent of ads ! Today I must be blocked as her profile is not appearing to me....is this being blocked lol.... Never happened b4.previous long time sub from almost the start must be 4 years.....
I saw your first comment and that it was deleted and then Mrs M say on your second that she didn’t know what had happened. I see all of that has been deleted now and you’ve been blocked. More lies I’m afraid. And goes to show that this is part of the Mrs Meldrum Ltd tactics relating to ‘real’ people that have followed her for a long time and just asking a polite and reasonable question.
[automerge]1543090921[/automerge]
Yes and they made a big event about getting Meld Pat a kilt... but never said they were hiring it!!
It was prob another freebie from the hire shop and has deleted her comment as realised yet another thing they hadn’t been transparent about

Next thread : https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-mel...en-rockin-around-the-shire-whatever-next.271/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.