Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to a ceilidh likely to do with St Andrews day - you would think he would be wearing a kilt of could they not find somewhere to #spon #gift a kilt!!
When she did her outfit try ons in stories last night she said she was saving the other outfit for something more formal and that’s why she picked that dress... so if it’s not v formal why on earth is he in black tie?!

Reactions: 13
How do yo

How do you know that they have a mortgage of XXX plus? Just because the house was that much it doesn’t necessarily means that’s their mortgage, right? I mean they sold their other house and could’ve possible have put money towards that too, like savings? I’m just curious that’s all?
It’s funny, I looked back on her insta and at the time of their awfully small garage conversion she posted that they used “all of their savings - which was the deposit for their new house as they had wanted to move” to pay for the conversion.
Another disingenuous and dishonest move. What gets me is that they seem so baffled people are asking and speaking about it, yet seem to forget that they put this information in the public domain!

Reactions: 11
It’s funny, I looked back on her insta and at the time of their awfully small garage conversion she posted that they used “all of their savings - which was the deposit for their new house as they had wanted to move”
Another disingenuous and dishonest move. What gets me is that they seem so baffled people are asking and speaking about it, yet seem to forget that they put this information in the public domain!
Is that the same pot of savings they spent to buy the people carrier and then the bmw?!
Must be a bottomless pot... where can I get one?!

Reactions: 14
There is a family ceilidh tonight for the deeside pony club so prob that they are going to
[automerge]1543085748[/automerge]Oh no scrap that it’s the Banchory and districts round tables St. Andrews ceilidh so defo not black tie event and more a kilt event.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't put it past her to be honest. She has a neck like jockeys bollocks as we say here in Ireland! ???

Reactions: 4
Well that was an embarrassing exchange about the art. She didn’t think to ask the artist before posting it on her page? Wow.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't put it past her to be honest. She has a neck like jockeys bollocks as we say here in Ireland! ???
Nah she has marked that she is attending the round table one on Facebook. Cos you know she wants privacy and all that.

Reactions: 6
Lol so has she annoyed paper joy and few othets by not crediting the artist.
Way to go reb cracking brand relations

As for outfits mismatched mess.
I thourght Lee owned kilt
Black tux with brown shoes just wrong
Shes looking too casual and its like they off to different events.
They both look a state.

Hope p and f dont give granny too much trouble as she needs to babysit rebs social media too.

This is bloody brilliant! She can’t delete that can she? Will piss off too many people....will have to stay up then. What a shame!
Lying little witch she is, according to her reply to this she'd tagged the artist in the original post, but the screenshot proved she hadn't. If she'd tagged the artist why would she need to amend it?
Does she assume everyone is as dumb as the majority of her sheep? She's shameless

We cannot be sure if they bought it or not, only they know the truth. In Scotland you would have to request the results of a Sasines search, this provides the names of all current and previous owners. This costs £34, still less than a Costa's though ??

Reactions: 2
Lying little witch she is, according to her reply to this she'd tagged the artist in the original post, but the screenshot proved she hadn't. If she'd tagged the artist why would she need to amend it?
Does she assume everyone is as dumb as the majority of her sheep? She's shameless
She did tag then first time but to see than you had to tap on the photo. If you didn’t tap it you’d never have known. She hadn’t tagged them in a text form in her captions.

Yes shes ammended it and said she tagged paperjoy when everyone knows its been amended.

Then she waffles about how they have to decide what charities to support next year.

Paper joy and phychology mum know
Thanks rebecca for sharing my art is passive aggressive response pre editing i reckon.

Reactions: 5
She did tag then first time but to see than you had to tap on the photo. If you didn’t tap it you’d never have known. She hadn’t tagged them in a text form in her captions.
So sneaky, her behaviour towards others is despicable. Why not just tag the artist fully in the post? Probably because there was no benefit for her to do so. She'll only tag a business if she's getting paid to do it.

Would love to see if she answers the lassie about what charities she's supported this year!

Reactions: 5
Its really rare she tags the actual picture.

As she likes the sheep to engage gushamd ask where its from.

Charities 2018 at a guess meldrum ltd.

Reactions: 7
:m
Tattle Life Request to call
“Lil Dancing penis”

Mc’Troll -
Chicken Royals wee Scottish nugget.

I think he represents the troll in all of us “none normals” ?
also if anyone has a burner Instagram might be an idea to DM some of the sheep in a nice way telling them to read what’s being said here before blindly accepting what they’ve been told. (I saw someone mention it earlier so whoever that was ?)
Mc’Troll is feeling quite targeted right now.
:m:m

Well asked Mad House Mum. I expect she'll be deleted and blocked soon then.

The shoes!! Dear god the shoes!!

Reactions: 8
Its really rare she tags the actual picture.

As she likes the sheep to engage gushamd ask where its from.

Charities 2018 at a guess meldrum ltd.
Oh I wasn’t agreeing with her actions but just this time she actually did. Only useful if you know to tap and see though which most sheep don’t cos they has where things are from even when it clearly states they were from next.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.