Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned comments off again aww what a shame about how much it will effect her engagement! knew it wouldn’t last 5 minutes before she was forced to do it, she can’t cope with any type of criticism.
Also I’ve been blocked for leaving comments which was from a 2nd account (don’t worry Rebecca I can make more) Lee blocked also, I would love to see the amount on their blocked list, probably more blocked than actual followers!

Reactions: 13
What i dont get is why is Reb in such a rush to have her house finished? I mean when I moved into my house I spent time deciding on colours for room and months/years getting artwork/furniture/home decor for all my rooms and this is the same with everyone I know who owns their own home. I know shes getting things for free but surely you would rather wait for someone to offer you something for free that you really like. I really enjoyed and still do looking for artwork/furniture/home decor I like and think carefully about purchasing it partially because some items are fairly expensive and partially because we work hard for our money and I dont want to waste it buying stuff that in a couple of months I wont like.
But even more so with Reb she could have had months of content taking her time going room by room and really looking for stuff that she liked suited the house.
Shes acting like a spoilt child in a sweet shop grabbing every freebie whether they like it or not its free gimme gimme gimme.

Reactions: 12
What i dont get is why is Reb in such a rush to have her house finished? I mean when I moved into my house I spent time deciding on colours for room and months/years getting artwork/furniture/home decor for all my rooms and this is the same with everyone I know who owns their own home. I know shes getting things for free but surely you would rather wait for someone to offer you something for free that you really like. I really enjoyed and still do looking for artwork/furniture/home decor I like and think carefully about purchasing it partially because some items are fairly expensive and partially because we work hard for our money and I dont want to waste it buying stuff that in a couple of months I wont like.
But even more so with Reb she could have had months of content taking her time going room by room and really looking for stuff that she liked suited the house.
Shes acting like a spoilt child in a sweet shop grabbing every freebie whether they like it or not its free gimme gimme gimme.
Think might be her bedroom reveal tommorow.
With play room and family room fairly soon.

I guess poppys room and office last.

But shes stuck with that kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Donald Trump’s mistress, Stormy Daniels, describe Trump’s penis as small and mushroom like?

There you go Lee, you absolute legend! A real claim to fame now. You could be Trump’s penis double, according to your wife.

:m

Reactions: 11
where have i seen that print before some other insta mum vlogger must have it as ive seen it recently.

Why not be more original Reb my playroom has some lovely paintings perfect for children I got from a little art gallery/shop in the lakes and framed artwork by the my children.
Being original means spending her own money, she's not going to do that! ?

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Donald Trump’s mistress, Stormy Daniels, describe Trump’s penis as small and mushroom like?

There you go Lee, you absolute legend! A real claim to fame now. You could be Trump’s penis double, according to your wife.

:m
Careful he has a hotel and golf course in Scotland

Reactions: 3
It is puzzling because I thought everyone knew the aubergine was the international standard emoji for a penis :m. The dancing mushroom is something else though. I luffs it.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when Mrs M and Pat met a local mummy (who didn’t have a following at the time) and her husband at Banchory Lodge for dinner? It was maybe a year or so ago? The lady she met is a proper posh and wealthy mum of three who lives locally, obviously caught the eye of MrsM who saw to gain something from the situation of them being friends. The lady now has 9k followers and is brilliant, she has amazing fashion and style and is a genuinely influential person! Anyway...the point was, I think the couple soon saw right through Pat and Edgey and how false they really were, truly living up to the locally termed “posh with no dosh” wannabes.....they never mentioned meeting up or seeing each other again. :unsure:
Who is that ???

Oh edgy could you not have found black shoes for your little mushroom pecker to go with his black suit? Or were Next out of stock #kindlygifted
I kmow. Brown shoes with a formal, black tie suit. Dear me. Nae class!

Reactions: 16
Oh edgy could you not have found black shoes for your little mushroom pecker to go with his black suit? Or were Next out of stock #kindlygifted
Those suit trousers are far too long on lee and sorry the tan shoes do not match a dinner suit. Please don’t tell me you’s couldn’t afford new shoes either. It’s standard for men to have black shoes as a staple item if any funerals etc to go to

Reactions: 7
I really don't think she has one ounce of style fashion wise, actually, even in home decor whether it's a freebie or not! Hate the mustard shoes and the dress! He's not much better with the tan shoes(n)

Reactions: 4
I kmow. Brown shoes with a formal, black tie suit. Dear me. Nae class!
They are going to a ceilidh you would think he would be wearing a kilt of could they not find somewhere to #spon #gift a kilt!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.