Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really rare she tags the actual picture.

As she likes the sheep to engage gushamd ask where its from.

Charities 2018 at a guess meldrum ltd.
Help the Hobbits foundation?

Reactions: 6
Come on butthurt :m loser twats we all know what charities they will be helping next year, the same as this year the Reb and Lee fund.

The Reb and Lee fund all #gifts #spons accepted we arent choosy at the Reb and Lee fund we take it all but dont worry we wont thank you so no one will ever know. To donate contact mrsmeldrum@channelmum and dont worry nothing is too biggggggg.

P.S The Reb and Lee fund charity WANT a new kitchen and a landscape gardner at present and dont forget we always keep who gives private and are always ungrateful.

Reactions: 10
Why are their drawers never shut properly?! Oak Furniture Land tat falling apart already?

Reactions: 13
The brown shoes are shocking! Their sense of style or lack thereof is really unbelievable for a young couple. It's like they're stuck in a time warp. I recently turned 50 ??? and I'm by no means a style maven but I like to think I make an effort to look well put together. They're a very odd couple.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always wondered why people would look to her for any kind of fashion inspiration, her dress sense is awful, always so mismatched and literally ‘thrown’ together

Reactions: 9
Why are their drawers never shut properly?! Oak Furniture Land tat falling apart already?
I don't know but I'm wondering if they left their #spon dyson at the old house because the carpet in that room desperately needs a hoover!

Well asked Mad House Mum. I expect she'll be deleted and blocked soon
Love it! Wasn’t sure if it was a genuine question or a dig but hilarious either way! Never seen any mention of charity.

Reactions: 6
Yes shes ammended it and said she tagged paperjoy when everyone knows its been amended.

Then she waffles about how they have to decide what charities to support next year.

Paper joy and phychology mum know
Thanks rebecca for sharing my art is passive aggressive response pre editing i reckon.
Charity - ?
She couldn’t even support Lee in what he did not sure if they put their hand in their own pocket when they donated what was raised, as it didn’t look like it.

Reactions: 11
Constantly living that champagne lifestyle lemonade budget!!! If they have to actually spend their own money it’s only in Primark or Aldi!!!
I think we should all thank our lucky stars we didn’t see him in a kilt!
Wee chanterelle bad boy might make an appearance :m

Reactions: 8
Reb. My hubby has a full kilt outfit for sale, from when he was Lee's size. Would happily sell you it. Even complete with black shoes which are size 9 or 10. Feel free to contact me here (blocked on Social Media obvs, pitty?)

Reactions: 4
So I commented yday on Insta after the Costa thing I actually commented twice as l thought firat ad? Comment deleted but it hadn't been so I double politely commented ad galore?! Nothing terrible just shocked at the extent of ads ! Today I must be blocked as her profile is not appearing to me....is this being blocked lol.... Never happened b4.previous long time sub from almost the start must be 4 years.....

Reactions: 7
Any ideas for a new thread we’re due one soon!
Just a heads up.

Only idea I have.

Mrs Meldrum #7. Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby’s On Tattle And Looking For A Fight.

Anyone can make it I’m just throwing an idea out and reminding us :m

Constantly living that champagne lifestyle lemonade budget!!! If they have to actually spend their own money it’s only in Primark or Aldi!!!
She’ll be hoping a new kilt will be winging its way to their PO box now.

Well all us here with our hard lives - my foreign oh has a proper kilt outfit.

So put that in your bagpipes and smoke it!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if i’d be in black tie for a night at the Torphins village hall ?. This sort of thing is normally kilts and jumpers (not sure if this is just an Aberdeenshire dress code??) ie semi casual

Reactions: 5
I don't know but I'm wondering if they left their #spon dyson at the old house because the carpet in that room desperately needs a hoover!
I wouldnt worry. I bet they left notthing behind. They even brought the shed with them and sold it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.