Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo on Lee's Instagram, the pose and red lipstick on S. Are they seriously that fn stupid? Advertising online safety then the stupid cocunt puts his daughter online like that for thousands of strangers to view, probably hundreds of them weirdos. 🤬
I totally agree.they are putting their children in danger.it actually looks like Florrie has lipstick on too but not as much. It's smeared at the side of her mouth.They are so bloody stupid and ignorant.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she's written on the gift tags who kindly gifted the presents to the girls . NOT .
😂😂 #gifted #ad on the tags!! #swipeup

Ding Dong.

Hello Rebecca...I mean Mrs Meldrum...is it OK if I call you Rebecca? I've been following for sooo long now I feel that we are friends. I'm Shell Pullar. You don't know me but I'm one of your superfans. I asked you if you'd like to meet up for dinner but when you didn't reply straightaway, I knew you were so busy with your life admin and Lee being back at work.

So I decided to bring dinner to you instead. After all, it's super easy to find your house. I brought Chinese and a McDonalds as I know they're both your favourites. I'll have whichever one you don't have...oooh eating your rejected meals, I feel so special. I have some gin or prosecco here also. I tried to make a pavlova like yours but I'm sorry if it's not as good.

Do you like my headband and my leggings? I bought them from sites you recommended. My Doc Martens too, only I can't get my feet to look as long as yours. I'm getting my hair and nails done at the same place as you as well. I love when I get to sit in the same chair as you were in before.

Can I just say you look a lot smaller, height wise, than I expected and not as thin as I thought but I still think you are great.

You are my favourite youtuber ever. I'm sorry you had to had to leave Channel Mum but don't worry I'll sort them out for you. Just like I'm doing with those witches on Tattle Life...I'm sending them DM's to find out who they are. They'll be sorry they ever messed with us, won't they Rebecca? Won't they?

Rebecca? Rebecca? I don't think you realise you just shut the door in my face (and also kept the two dinners).
Hello Rebecca? Mrs Meldrum?

It's OK hun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go back to watching you through the window.
Wow. You won the internet for today. This creeped me out to a whole new level.....mainly because it’s so believable! Honestly hats off to you 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So lee’s stories leaving smyths did she actually buy her kids presents with her own money? Nah she probably got lee to pay no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ding Dong.

Hello Rebecca...I mean Mrs Meldrum...is it OK if I call you Rebecca? I've been following for sooo long now I feel that we are friends. I'm Shell Pullar. You don't know me but I'm one of your superfans. I asked you if you'd like to meet up for dinner but when you didn't reply straightaway, I knew you were so busy with your life admin and Lee being back at work.

So I decided to bring dinner to you instead. After all, it's super easy to find your house. I brought Chinese and a McDonalds as I know they're both your favourites. I'll have whichever one you don't have...oooh eating your rejected meals, I feel so special. I have some gin or prosecco here also. I tried to make a pavlova like yours but I'm sorry if it's not as good.

Do you like my headband and my leggings? I bought them from sites you recommended. My Doc Martens too, only I can't get my feet to look as long as yours. I'm getting my hair and nails done at the same place as you as well. I love when I get to sit in the same chair as you were in before.

Can I just say you look a lot smaller, height wise, than I expected and not as thin as I thought but I still think you are great.

You are my favourite youtuber ever. I'm sorry you had to had to leave Channel Mum but don't worry I'll sort them out for you. Just like I'm doing with those witches on Tattle Life...I'm sending them DM's to find out who they are. They'll be sorry they ever messed with us, won't they Rebecca? Won't they?

Rebecca? Rebecca? I don't think you realise you just shut the door in my face (and also kept the two dinners).

It's OK hun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go back to watching you through the window.
I read this in the voice of the guy from the Eminem song “Stan” - it’s got the same vibe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I totally agree.they are putting their children in danger.it actually looks like Florrie has lipstick on too but not as much. It's smeared at the side of her mouth.They are so bloody stupid and ignorant.
Makes me ill that they know the dangers yet ignore them , but hypocrites do a online safety ad beggars belief what a pair of horrible parents they are becoming , just because others do this doesn’t make it ok , the idea that some filthy pervert could be using pictures of innocent bairns in this way so much so that I don’t ever share photos of my grandbairns so for them to do this is pimping , their own bairns 😡🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Long time follower of this absolutely brilliant forum :love: I caved and watched the latest vlog :(
Anyhow long story short, Mrs M... your sister has way better legs for wearing Doc's, not to mention her flat looks trendier than your place. Just saying honey ! For the record I wore DMs about 45 years ago, I think that makes me more trendy, I mean edgy.... the word is now edgy right ? 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ding Dong.

I just read that to the tune of Stan-Eminem and it fits perfectly...pretty scary!

I read this in the voice of the guy from the Eminem song “Stan” - it’s got the same vibe!!!!
Just saw this and I have commented the same...how scary is it that’s the vibe we both think of and that Becky could have ‘Stan’ types out there that know so much about her and have seen Poppy especially every day since the moment she was born.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What happened to the guinea pigs??
They have them in the garage because it's too cold for them outside although I can't imagine it been much warmer as they always look cold Lee with zipped up tops her with her jumpers and under blankets I'd say she's too stingy to pur the heat on 😨

It's ludacrist they way they do a online safety ad then put there daughter's online I thought they were keeping the girls off social media s with lipstick ffs they clearly have to realise there's some sick people out there I mean where they live she puts online lay out of the house when Lee's working away etc they have no privacy for them girls .many wouldn't fancy staying in that house especially with that forest that would defo creep me out .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ding Dong.

Lol I think Eminem stan video
It's truly scary how invested the sheep are.

Reactions: 6
Also caved and watched the Edinburgh vlog. She’s in A* annoying mode. Surprise mum! I see you forty five times a day at home but SURPRISE HERE I AM! 🙄 Oh duck off.

Her sister suits DMs. Yes Reb, to answer your question, I’m afraid you do look like your mum did in them!

Sensed a little stroppiness from her when she said Tig isn’t spending Christmas with them this yurr. How bloody dare she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elf on the shelf is bleeping bullshit and I hate it but she shouldn't act all Pinterest mum then jack it in a few days in. Dick.

Aff linking DMs. Edgy af. She'd aff link the steam off her piss if she could.
🤣😂🤣😂 well she’s not going to pay for them, best get the 🐏🐑🐏🐑 to! How are people do thick? None of these influencers give one single crap about them, it’s alway has been and always will be about the money!!!

everyone asking what app she used for the photo edit on her new grid. she wont say until she has an aff link for it 🤣

‘so edgy’
would rather be a twit ( actually love, get it right, we are all Bastards over here) on Tattle than a dumb sheep being fooled by grabby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The state of the kitchen in the start of the Edinburgh vlog!! How when it’s two adults at home all day is their house always such a tip?!

Reactions: 10
The “Edinburgh” vlog......
What a pile of absolute shite.

basically just her trying on her sodding new boots and thinking she’s oh so hilarious by constantly using the word ‘edgy’ - seriously Rebecca, we all know that you are reading this thread on a daily basis. It’s not a secret. The fact that you and your mother find it so funny just goes to show how pathetic you are. Supposed to be spending time with your family and all the 3 of you did was make constant references to tattle.....! Do you really have that little going on in your life?!!!

What was the point?

And this morning she’s put her “full face” of make up on.... so obviously had no intention at all of taking Poppy swimming, nothing to do with Poppy being full of the cold on the school run like she was trying to imply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
No sign of our good old Rebsie going in though...my tenner is safe yet.
She's grabbed all her freebies it was Lee's turn .
He was probably only in for the things that haven't been gifted . They'll keep the receipts as there's still time to beg

Reactions: 9
That jumper with the plastic looking trousers (or those affiliate leggings) and some edgy DM’s....

I mean that’s a look!!!!
You couldn’t bleeping pay me enough to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.