Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And these are supposed to be the #influencers living their best lives? How sad😢
It’s just lame. Shows her level of intelligence though. I would be bored to tears if I was her, she doesn’t do anything, her days are just empty voids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
do I look edgy.... am I edgy......am I edgy, do you think I’m edgy.

i prefer the word dick head and yes, yes you are.

I do however agree, she looks loke a drowned twit.
No I didn’t hear it wrong. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
to be fair i couldn't be arsed with bloody elf on the shelf either....and it likely contributes used o early waking. getting rid is prob a good decision.

If your child is waking very early to find the elves, first of all how lovely to have such a creative and imaginative child! Second of all, you don’t remove the joy from your child’s life by taking the elves away, that is questionable at best, rather you write a letter from the elves saying that they like to sleep at night so they’re going to get up to their mischief whilst the children are at school and so they can find them when they get home. It’s a really very obvious solution.

Lee....the sliding into DMs, the passive aggressive comments. He feels small, insignificant, unheard, unfulfilled, belittled, angry and defeated. Can’t be much fun being Lee. Happy men wouldn’t dream of behaving as he does. He’s gone for a woman based on looks, therefore he’s living in a marriage where he’s mentally, intellectually and emotionally unchallenged. He probably feels like he’s going to wither away to nothing in this vacuous life they’re curated for themselves. So he finds a little bit of control and a tiny wee voice by sending snide little comments to women.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Yes to this, it’s not about if each mum or dad can be bothered doing Elf on the Shelf. It’s the fact they started it (I’m sure when I watched her they done it even then so it’s clearly a family tradition) S LOVES & looks forward to it and they’ve taken it away.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Meeting her sister, Edgy makes it all about edgy of course she does. Can't possibly allow her sister time with Inchmarlo's snooty Kazza.

Am I edgy? Just an edgy mum...prancing around like a drunken bampot on helium squeaking "I look so edgy" "Pascal blah blah" "I'll post the link"

It's a pair of boots ffs.

I gave up watching at 7.31. head. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg did we even get to see the Edinburgh Christmas market eh no
just those bloody vile dm boots
how many times did she squeeze in the word edgy too
grow up you absolute Self absorbed rat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We do the elf... it was entirely peer pressure😂. I moan about it but realistically it takes maximum 5 minutes for me to sort it out in the evening and my eldest is 7 and has already been told at school that Santa isn't real so I am all about the magic this year. And yes my 7 year old gets up at the crack of dawn to look for the bloody thing! I think if she didn't want to do it then fair enough but to stop 10 days in is pretty poor.

Reactions: 11
We do the elf... it was entirely peer pressure😂. I moan about it but realistically it takes maximum 5 minutes for me to sort it out in the evening and my eldest is 7 and has already been told at school that Santa isn't real so I am all about the magic this year. And yes my 7 year old gets up at the crack of dawn to look for the bloody thing! I think if she didn't want to do it then fair enough but to stop 10 days in is pretty poor.
I know I’ve said it before but
its so obvious she’s stopped doing it because Lee is bleeping back off to the quite life rig.

S is old enough to understand “the elves go back to the North Pole and will only make an appearance during the day when they get a lunch break from the toy factory 🙄

plenty of time to put her phone down and stop eye bleeping herself on the forward facing camera and put it together whilst poppy is napping.

Reactions: 19
I know I’ve said it before but
its so obvious she’s stopped doing it because Lee is bleeping back off to the quite life rig.

S is old enough to understand “the elves go back to the North Pole and will only make an appearance during the day when they get a lunch break from the toy factory 🙄

plenty of time to put her phone down and stop eye bleeping herself on the forward facing camera and put it together whilst poppy is napping.
But that is vital Snuggling Under A Blanket time! She wouldn’t be able to have a HOT cup of tea and watch Mating In Chelsea ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha! She is so useless she can’t even look after an elf! I want to shake her so hard. You get one chance at being a good mum and the life she shares shows she is actually really tit at it. Put your kids first you stupid lazy fool.
Gah! I work a 50 hour week and still do the elf. It takes minutes. Minutes!! But no - overworked selfish cocunt is stopping something her kid gets excited about. Says it all. She clearly didn’t get the memo about putting her kids first. I rage at her. I truly do!!! She thinks she is something big. Really though she clearly needs parenting lessons.

and she wants a dog.... fgs she is thick as!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Only catching up now so she's ditched the elf on the shelf that's such a nasty selfish thing to do I mean start as you mean to go on and in typical rebeggar fashion just dump it off as usual she's such a selfish wagon I mean what parent dosent put there children's wants and needs before there own 🙄

Reactions: 15
I just think regardless of it being a pain in the arse, her little eight yuuuuur old ( and flurries/flossie/golden one) really loved it and to take it away is just bloody horrible!

Reactions: 18
So she’s stopped the elf because of her 8 year old being excited about it? That’s poor.

Reactions: 13
It’s a cover up. The elves have gone back to the North Pole to file a report about Reb and pat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Elf on the shelf is bleeping bullshit and I hate it but she shouldn't act all Pinterest mum then jack it in a few days in. Dick.

Aff linking DMs. Edgy af. She'd aff link the steam off her piss if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That is awful, she just does not realise how lucky she is to have those girls!
She appears to be more excited by the DM,s.

Reactions: 18
Omg did we even get to see the Edinburgh Christmas market eh no
just those bloody vile dm boots
how many times did she squeeze in the word edgy too
grow up you absolute Self absorbed rat
I can’t even be bothered to watch

was she drunk on half a glass of prosecco again thinking she’s hard as nails?!

she’s such a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw poor Safiyah. Why start the elf if you don’t want to commit to 24 days of doing it?? I’ll admit the novelty wore off last year when I was working full time and stressed trying to do all the Christmas/life admin but I genuinely love it. I love watching the kids faces when they see what the elf’s been up to.
It’s one of the most exciting parts of Christmas for my wee boy and I love that it’s so easily done, an experience and not about material gifts.
my niece is a year younger than S and has questioned loads because of what she’s heard at school. My sister is desperately clinging to every bit of magic she can.
I have friends who refuse to do it and that’s great, no judgement but I’ve never heard of anyone stopping half way.

@VeronicaCrank some kids are just early risers. Apparently S has always got up early?
I just think if it’s one of the most exciting things for her it’s sad to take it away. All her friends at school will be chatting about theirs. S is old enough to stay in her room reading or playing with toys so I’d have used the elf to my advantage with regards to getting up at 5.
I remember Rebecca saying how early Safiyah gets up a while ago. I was one and now it seems both my girls are. No matter when they go to bed, they're up so early. I can't wait for the tables to turn here! It is sad to take it away. I wouldn't do that but Buddy might be leaving a very stern note one night about staying in their beds!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.