Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the sheep has left a comment wanting to meet up for meal with Mrs M.
Well she might take you up on that if YOU are paying Shell Pullar but generally doesn't like engaging with followers in any way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
One of the sheep has left a comment wanting to meet up for meal with Mrs M.
Well she might take you up on that if YOU are paying Shell Pullar but generally doesn't like engaging with followers in any way.
What the duck?!!!!!!!!!!

That’s so creepy. See, these are the weirdos that the Meldrums need to be worried about and wary of. Can you imagine if some weird “fan” just turned up at her door one night?!!!! So bleeping creepy!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All kids are different. Mine's nearly 6 and despite all the telling and lecturing, she'll still get up on her own at 5am and go downstairs and colour/make "breakfast" for us. Apart from putting a lock on the outside of her door (which is something I could never do), I don't know what to do. I think taking the elf away is a bit much but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. If you've got a magic solution to keeping kids in their rooms until the parents are up I'd love to know! I'm done waking up at 5!
My 7year old boy is the same he always gets up at 5 and takes himself down stairs makes breastfast and puts the telly on!! We have tried everything but he is just an early riser!! Luckily he doesn’t wake as any more!! X

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog, god this DMs are bleeping hideous! I didn’t realise they were that expensive, they look bloody awful!!!

Reactions: 7
All kids are different. Mine's nearly 6 and despite all the telling and lecturing, she'll still get up on her own at 5am and go downstairs and colour/make "breakfast" for us. Apart from putting a lock on the outside of her door (which is something I could never do), I don't know what to do. I think taking the elf away is a bit much but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. If you've got a magic solution to keeping kids in their rooms until the parents are up I'd love to know! I'm done waking up at 5!
I think ours just likes company so he won’t go into the living room by himself so we tlel
Him he needs to wait for the alarm 😂

My 7year old boy is the same he always gets up at 5 and takes himself down stairs makes breastfast and puts the telly on!! We have tried everything but he is just an early riser!! Luckily he doesn’t wake as any more!! X
My next trick is to teach him the tv !

Reactions: 5
It’s a cover up. The elves have gone back to the North Pole to file a report about Reb and pat
Phone call to Social Services Reb & Pat have neglected Buddy .
If she could get away with it the 3 girls would be shipped to the north pole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The elf could have taken some old GIFTED
Toys with it to fix up for other children

Reactions: 9
What the duck?!!!!!!!!!!

That’s so creepy. See, these are the weirdos that the Meldrums need to be worried about and wary of. Can you imagine if some weird “fan” just turned up at her door one night?!!!! So bleeping creepy!!!!!!
Clicked on her profile and it's not the first time she's asked her to meet up! Edgy completely ignored that in her reply 😂. These sheep actually think she's their mate...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ding Dong.

Hello Rebecca...I mean Mrs Meldrum...is it OK if I call you Rebecca? I've been following for sooo long now I feel that we are friends. I'm Shell Pullar. You don't know me but I'm one of your superfans. I asked you if you'd like to meet up for dinner but when you didn't reply straightaway, I knew you were so busy with your life admin and Lee being back at work.

So I decided to bring dinner to you instead. After all, it's super easy to find your house. I brought Chinese and a McDonalds as I know they're both your favourites. I'll have whichever one you don't have...oooh eating your rejected meals, I feel so special. I have some gin or prosecco here also. I tried to make a pavlova like yours but I'm sorry if it's not as good.

Do you like my headband and my leggings? I bought them from sites you recommended. My Doc Martens too, only I can't get my feet to look as long as yours. I'm getting my hair and nails done at the same place as you as well. I love when I get to sit in the same chair as you were in before.

Can I just say you look a lot smaller, height wise, than I expected and not as thin as I thought but I still think you are great.

You are my favourite youtuber ever. I'm sorry you had to had to leave Channel Mum but don't worry I'll sort them out for you. Just like I'm doing with those witches on Tattle Life...I'm sending them DM's to find out who they are. They'll be sorry they ever messed with us, won't they Rebecca? Won't they?

Rebecca? Rebecca? I don't think you realise you just shut the door in my face (and also kept the two dinners).
Hello Rebecca? Mrs Meldrum?

It's OK hun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go back to watching you through the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
sorry if its already been spoken about trying to catch up, but i have just watched her Edinburgh vlog but ... what was that? All she did was show off her new boots, so footage of around the market or what was there or anything!!

Reactions: 12
I’m astounded she’s binned the Elf because S is waking up early , what twats they both are.

I know it’s a pain and I’m thankful my own children bypassed the little fucker but it seems very cruel to bin him because they’re lazy bastards and can’t see past their own selfishness.

Reactions: 16
That photo on Lee's Instagram, the pose and red lipstick on S. Are they seriously that fn stupid? Advertising online safety then the stupid cocunt puts his daughter online like that for thousands of strangers to view, probably hundreds of them weirdos. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
sorry if its already been spoken about trying to catch up, but i have just watched her Edinburgh vlog but ... what was that? All she did was show off her new boots, so footage of around the market or what was there or anything!!
Yes very strange. One minute LEE is at deaths door then all of a sudden he's feeling fine.Probably glad to get rid of the stupid witch and get some peace.
She obviously thinks the sheep are only interested in seeing her new boots and would be totally bored out of their tiny minds being shown around the xmas market.Which they would.

Reactions: 11
I’m astounded she’s binned the Elf because S is waking up early , what twats they both are.

I know it’s a pain and I’m thankful my own children bypassed the little fucker but it seems very cruel to bin him because they’re lazy bastards and can’t see past their own selfishness.
I mean who does thar to their kids when they are older and look back on blogs hope they see that and realise what selfish gits their parents are

I’d love to share a salmon filet with beggy and pat. Dunno what’s up with the rest of yas.

imagine the riveting convo... pats hole, life admin, how the pigs are getting on, not forgetting the leggings.

Jealous trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d love to share a salmon filet with beggy and pat. Dunno what’s up with the rest of yas.

imagine the riveting convo... pats hole, life admin, how the pigs are getting on, not forgetting the leggings.

Jealous trolls.
As long as there is a hot cup of tea ... and a 2 drink limit 😂

• Haha
Nice story showing lee leaving smyths with toys. Dance monkey dance you say?

Also has anyone seen all charltaylors giveaways? THAT is how you agree a brand deal at any time but especially at Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t dropped the elf. The elf dropped her. Just like so many brands have done.

Also, Darcy Saffy Poppet is 8! She gets up before 5am, you tell her to go back to her bed until 7! No chance would my kids get away with that crap and they’re younger. They’d be knackered and useless at school, for one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.