Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to do list on Insta stories.... CONTENT PLAN😂!!! What edgy you actually have to write down on a list.. "Carry my phone with me round the house... Film me on the sofa, film feral pops having a tantrum and laugh at her... Remember to hold my phone on the school run and moan about the weather and remember to include me saying how busy I am sand say what I have achieved whilst solo parenting.. Oh and if I don't write it down I might forget to film my flipping boots!!!"
Give me bleeping strength you stupid stupid, out of touch waste of edgy space😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well that would of been carnage at Edinburgh markets . Edgy & Ash ( Mama Reid ) both there on Saturday . Edgy with her king sized duvet quilt on & her DM's & Ash wrapped in a shagpile carpet , biker boots & her peaky blinders cap . What a meet and greet that would have been 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha I just had to have a look... 😂😂😂

Flu vaccine- if your kid is ill love you can’t give it to her. Christ she is your 3rd child. How do you not know this!?
House work and ironing? Right ho, your house doesn’t look like you clean it. Ever.
Content plan : 😂😂😂😂😂 haha alright love. You churn out the same tit vlogs every week. How is this content?
Brand work - how’s the anxiety going? Knowing they will find out about your shady ass ways soon.
Buy presents? Assume you mean sit on your arse on the sofa on amazon 😂😂
Catch up with some friends .. how the tit is this on your to do list??

And then she posts on her grid how proud she is of coping with lee being away working for 2 weeks. Bec, you don’t do anything!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Exactly. Why is it always the unattractive husbands that are so insistent on their wives keeping the bodies and looks? My husband is fit, we often get people saying he looks like Brad Pitt (even men comment 😂) but he has never once pressured me or hinted at being a certain way. No constant reminders of my perfect body before having kids! Just tells me he loves me, never a mention of my looks or body, only ever to compliment me on how I look in the here and now. We never hear lee saying how lovely or kind his wife is or how much he loves her. It’s all about how she LOOKS. Teenage boy type attitude coming from a guy who, let’s face it, is punching really!

Add to that sliding into women’s inboxes regularly and he just looks like a shallow, sleezy guy really doesn’t he.
So....
Is your husband coming to the next tattle meet up, or.....???
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Pat going to do a live VLog of his reunion with Mattie of the bunkerbox breakdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is brand work actually brand work...

or trying to track down her “trolls” who tell brands about her fabulous personality??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is brand work actually brand work...

or trying to track down her “trolls” who tell brands about her fabulous personality??
it’s probably a really lame advert for something like Vagisil or Anusol.to help when your being irritated by an annoying fanny or hole, or Rebecca & Lee as they are usually known.....!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
it’s probably a really lame advert for something like Vagisil or Anusol.to help when your being irritated by an annoying fanny or hole, or Rebecca & Lee as they are usually known.....!!!!!
Well, I suppose vagisil would be an organic fit, since Edgy is an irritating c**t herself...
Maybe they're bringing out an XL tube of it, so you can cover your entire body in it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My son couldn't have his flu vaccine as he was "full of cold" when I took him - we had to go back to the clinic two weeks later. I call bullshit, Rebby.
More like she doesn’t want to go anywhere in her villaaaage on her own (as no one can obviously accompany her) as I’m imagining she’s offended most of Banchory by now andone day that may catch up with her and someone is bound to say something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s just reminded me of Becky acting like a schoolgirl with a crush...introducing the new member of the family, when her sister’s Canadian boyfriend came to visit. It was embarrassing to watch her fawning over him.
In other news, is her sister not visiting for Christmas? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to do an internet safety course recently for work. I was telling some of the more mature ladies about influencers and the kind of stories/blogs/posts they put out there to the world.
They were flabbergasted that people film themselves doing everyday tasks like opening curtains & making beds, that they make money from this and most of all that they put so much of their children lives out there - it literally goes against the most basic internet safety rules kids are being taught. Their reaction was so interesting because they genuinely had no idea this was ‘a thing’

Reactions: 19
^ agreed. Our local police always put reminders out on social media to tell people not to advertise when they're going on holiday or what Christmas presents they have bought/received. Common sense really. Add children I to the mix, and all the Internet wierdos ( as apposed to just theives) and you're BEGGING for trouble. Some of the obsessed sheep/dark net oddballs have seen the girls growing up on screen and know every aspect of their lives. That would scare the living tit out of me!

Reactions: 11
Setting your phone up next to the bathroom taps to film your hands washing a sink😂 utterly utterly ridiculous... She needs to get a bloody proper job in the real world. I sooooooo hope eventually reality catches up with her one day and she has to get a real job. Can just imagine she pathetically wrote that in this week's Content plan!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
“Doing it for the mums”
I really need to stop reading when I get in the door from work. Rage!
You are a blooming disgrace to mums and as far away from inspiration as you go an get.

As for patting yourself on the back.. what exactly for? For doing what mums across the UK do daily? And better? Not! And without every Tom dick and Harry watching their kids.
She is a JOKE

ok rant over.Off to make tea. Woe is me. Imagine mums having to deal with tea time at well tea time.
Someone needs to give her a shake and tell her to wise the feck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus. I’ve actually just watched today’s stories.

If she was a mars bar she’d actually eat herself in today’s story number one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.