Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fella’s gone back to work so she puts make up on- lucky him! Also, it’s has A cold not has cold ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son couldn't have his flu vaccine as he was "full of cold" when I took him - we had to go back to the clinic two weeks later. I call bullshit, Rebby.

Reactions: 8
Hes been gone a matter of hours and shes already looking for a gold star for doing morning on her own 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long is lee out this time?
Two weeks today is Xmas day so it mustn’t be very long.
How did he get Xmas off?

Reactions: 5
How long is lee out this time?
Two weeks today is Xmas day so it mustn’t be very long.
How did he get Xmas off?
he does a 2 week off shore/3 week on shore rotation.If it was a normal week he would be coming back on the 25th but they don’t fly the helicopters on Xmas day so he’s getting home on the 24th. Obviously weather permitting.
I think it’s just the way the rotations have fallen that he’s back for Xmas.

Charlotte Taylor is so childish. 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely wetting myself. My 70 year old mum rocked up to my kid’s nativity this morning in Beg’s new Zara (London) dress.

“My mum’s cooler than your mum...(and you apparently)”.

She’s obviously a well edgy granny (love her 😍).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely wetting myself. My 70 year old mum rocked up to my kid’s nativity this morning in Beg’s new Zara (London) dress.

“My mum’s cooler than your mum...(and you apparently)”.

She’s obviously a well edgy granny (love her 😍).
I hope she used the swipe up link AND paired it with some DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she used the swipe up link AND paired it with some DMs
Don’t fret. I’ve got her Christmas well sorted. Cheers Becks.

For decent measure, my lovely Dad buys himself a pair of Lee’s fetching Barbour slippers as modelled in his Google Ad every year too...he’s 75 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the spirit of Becky’s last post I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone on this wonderful crisp winter morning 🙄 It was pitch black this morning when I woke up 25 mins late but no worry I still managed to shoot out the house, fling my kids into childcare and rush to my PROPER job! No time for me to dally home from the old school drop off or maybe nip into the local coffee shop for my weekly colon cleanse it’s off to work I go 🙄 I’ll tell you though folks this being a single mum isn’t all the fun and games people make it sound it always looked so glamorous to me before. Later on between meetings and you know WORK I’ll maybe lock myself in the cubicle in the loo for not only a bit of bleeping peace but to just pat myself on the back and say “I’m so so proud of you” #blessed. duck OFF Becky you patronising twit! And before you say it no I’m not jealous 🙄 I actually have an excellent life and I’m very comfortable but then I’ve worked hard for that privilege. I just hate the way your so bleeping annoying making on your actually hard done by when in reality your far from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My son couldn't have his flu vaccine as he was "full of cold" when I took him - we had to go back to the clinic two weeks later. I call bullshit, Rebby.
She won’t be allowed it if she’s so so full of cold!!!

he does a 2 week off shore/3 week on shore rotation.If it was a normal week he would be coming back on the 25th but they don’t fly the helicopters on Xmas day so he’s getting home on the 24th. Obviously weather permitting.
I think it’s just the way the rotations have fallen that he’s back for Xmas.

Charlotte Taylor is so childish. 🤮🤮🤮
They are like a bunch of school kids!!! The whole making a living off being a mother is sickening!! Where is the protection for these children?? Internet safety is a big topic, it’s taught in school, yet it seems perfectly acceptable to sell your children’s childhoods to complete strangers!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.