Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, she’s so short sighted. The Elf thing could have been content gold if she’d used half her brain...

A vlog on setting the scenes, the girls reactions, bloopers...I mean we’d have been bored to feck but her sheep would have lapped it up. There would have been opportunity for grid instagram perfect pictures a-go-go and tonnes of opportunity for her so desired ad-affiliate product placement that she loves based on her “So so many of you are asking where I got...”

Missed a trick Rebecca...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on, is anyone surprised that she’s ditched the Elf On The Shelf?! She’s as flakey as a puff pastry.

the only way she would have carried on doing it is if she was being paid to do it....

love how she also pretty much blames Safiyah for stopping it.... oh if Safiyah didn’t get up at 5am..... nice Reb. Really nice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh is this a xmas present for s we see on stories ... thought she wasnt doing that 🙈
My 6 year old was like S kept getting up silly early to see what the elf had done . I changed it to the elf would move when he was at school and works so much better now .a simple change. S is at that age where the magic of christmas santa and elves wont last for much longer maybe they should just cherish it while they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s Tuesday so presumably Poppy is in nursery, the older two are at school, Lee and Beggy are at home with no real work to do and Christmas is two weeks away. Most couples would be rushing round catching up on jobs, deep cleaning/decluttering/tidying, getting as much of the Christmas and ‘life admin’ done as possible. These two muppets are sat on their arses, watching tv. How does she have the brass neck to moan about being overwhelmed by all she has to do? So busy and stressed she has had to cancel the elf on the shelf as it’s just too much to deal with. So relatable 😡
THIS!!!! 🙌👌

Reactions: 7
Lol anyone with half a brain cell would use the elf to their advantage to help their kid sleep longer

Santa has given me lines for being the reason you get up so early in the morning! Please help me and stay in bed until 6 o'clock. *whilst clutching a pen and piece of paper with lines written on it*

But nah the real reason it's away is she can't be assed

Reactions: 26
Or just say the elf is busy over night and he comes during the day when they’re all out of the house now, there is no way she couldn’t move the little dolls around without poppy seeing, the child still naps!
Let the kids go to school and act shocked when the elf is chilling in the fridge when they get home.

It’s easy to work around it but Mrs could not be arsed just.... could not be arsed 😐
Aw that is one of the saddest things I've seen lately. The poor little girls. They only believe in the magic of Christmas for such a short time. I'm actually shocked at her heartlessness. Change the time absolutely, but don't just whip it away. What is actually wrong with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol anyone with half a brain cell would use the elf to their advantage to help their kid sleep longer

Santa has given me lines for being the reason you get up so early in the morning! Please help me and stay in bed until 6 o'clock. *whilst clutching a pen and piece of paper with lines written on it*

But nah the real reason it's away is she can't be assed
The elf will make a return now you’ve suggested that. Pinky promise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's really sad she can't see things through or parent.
Moment gets too hard she bails.
.she's happier without the girls mum life is a chore especially solo.

Her diet and nutrition is all over place.
Tiny portions
Binge drinking and treats
Sugar laden smoothie and amino slushies.
I think Lee likes her to look a certain way and she does her best to fulfil that.

Reactions: 18
Seeing her ditch the elf is one of the meanest things she’s done, they are children for Christ sake!! My child gets up early as she wants to see the elf, it’s only 3weels you have to do it for or do it in the day! You don’t need to get rid of it! Awful selfish mother!

God the elf thing really got my goat too.
How bloody lazy can you be.
Selfish
So selfish! And when they go to school all their friends elves will still be "causing mischief" and they'll wonder why their elves were the ones who had to leave 😢, bloody shame....

Reactions: 22
Crikey even I find time to make my kids
Morning with our elf, that is with all my “life admin”, Christmas chaos and advanced cancer that I have chemo for every two weeks- if I can manage Rebecca then you have no excuse, put the chocolates down and just get off the sofa- simple! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought that S got up at that time anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it shouldn’t be any different?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mind you not defending her but so glad my children are older and we didn’t have the bloody elf. As if parents don’t have enough to do and enough competition at Christmas. However I wouldn’t have started it and then just stopped.

Reactions: 32
I thought that S got up at that time anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it shouldn’t be any different?
That was an old lie
Poppy has replaced s as the ferrel one

I have never done elf on a shelf it wasn't the done thing 10_15years ago.
It's not a tradition I started.
If you start it seems reasonable to continue
I don't think my 8 year old would like it or believe it anyway.

Yet again zero effort. Half arsed she gets bored easily.
I hope her latest selfish antics has made sheep think.
She probably has less than 1000 die hard fans rest dislike her or are in the industry.

Reactions: 12
Mind you not defending her but so glad my children are older and we didn’t have the bloody elf. As if parents don’t have enough to do and enough competition at Christmas. However I wouldn’t have started it and then just stopped.
totally agree, I've never started it as i knew i couldn't commit to it, because i knew once i started there would be NO STOPPING!! (ahem, Rebecca!!)

Reactions: 22
Of course the elf has gone.

She couldn't aff link it

It wasn't paying her any advert revenue

She got no pleasure from it

So why would she keep it?! Once again proving what a selfish, lazy, miserable parent she is.

Those poor kids, she doesn't deserve three lovely little girls.

Come on, is anyone surprised that she’s ditched the Elf On The Shelf?! She’s as flakey as a puff pastry.

the only way she would have carried on doing it is if she was being paid to do it....

love how she also pretty much blames Safiyah for stopping it.... oh if Safiyah didn’t get up at 5am..... nice Reb. Really nice.
She cannot stick to anything.

going veggie = advert for butchers Donald Russell
not showing the kids = still shows the kids
shut down Sunday = lasts from 45 minutes
....and the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Even our four year old knows to stay in his room or our bed until we announce it’s morning time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.