Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12.50am and Iā€™m wide awake stressed over Christmas jumper day at nursery....

might need to use that head space app after all

• Haha
Reactions: 30

If it doesnā€™t work I have an affiliate link for some crystals and the number of a telephonic healing reiki lady
I have also collaborated with a company I love so so much to produce my own line of cashmere jumpers.

Have you tried meditating or just leaving your children with someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her latest vlog title ā€˜People are so judgmentalā€™ - nope, they just call it as they see it Reb. Thatā€™s all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That post is just awful. Sheā€™s had Lee home for 3 weeks, 2 weekends away, 2 kids in school and one a full day in nursery and sheā€™s struggling 4 days on her own?
Her replies to comments are even worse. I hate this mentality that itā€™s ok to slate your kids& say you want rid of them, how sad. And telling people itā€™s a good choice not to have 3.....šŸ˜±šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

The struggle is real I have 2 Xmas jumpers days this week.
A school trip
Carol concert
2 Xmas parties where each class has to take specific food.

I haven't finished Xmas shopping or wrapped a single present.
Won't do food until Xmas eve.

I maybe could benefit from a head space app.
It clearly doesn't work for her as she's always angry , full if rage and resentment.
Shameful how she discussed the kids especially poppy her biggest mistake.
Parents at school must find her odd.
She's a cold selfish fish. Are the girls missing the elf?

Reactions: 10
I'm sure all the school mums who baked for the School fayre were delighted to hear Edgy Rebby say their baking efforts gross her out. So unhygienic buying home bakes from snotty kids.
Get over yourself Rebecca. Your kids probably get more germs from your sweaty body after your ramming sessions.

Has she thought people have stopped watching because she's boring, constant whinging and complaining about normal daily life with a toddler?

Reactions: 26
People being judgemental I wonder why??
Your very bitter thoughts on having a 3rd child , you remind yourself you were actually trying to convince Lee to have a 4 th baby after seeing your chums new baby .
Remember Reb a good liar has to have a good memory

Reactions: 15
I'm sure all the school mums who baked for the School fayre were delighted to hear Edgy Rebby say their baking efforts gross her out. So unhygienic buying home bakes from snotty kids.
Get over yourself Rebecca. Your kids probably get more germs from your sweaty body after your ramming sessions.

Has she thought people have stopped watching because she's boring, constant whinging and complaining about normal daily life with a toddler?
Do we think the school mum's/ school staff secretly check out her vlog and Insta.
I can imagine her being talk of the staff room.
She's not exactly done much voluntary work at school like she said she could.
Why's she not on pta or helping out at fair stalls?

Reactions: 16
Christmas jumper day is just getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper!
THAT IS IT, just put a jumper on them or say ā€œremember to put on your jumper, here is Ā£1 for Save the childrenā€

Itā€™s not difficult.

And unless she is actually in charge of putting on the nativity then all she has to do is buy a ticket, turn up, sit down and watch. Maybe provide a tea towel.

šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Fuckity bye Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
THAT IS IT, just put a jumper on them or say ā€œremember to put on your jumper, here is Ā£1 for Save the childrenā€

Itā€™s not difficult.

And unless she is actually in charge of putting on the nativity then all she has to do is buy a ticket, turn up, sit down and watch. Maybe provide a tea towel.

It's bonkers they probably have gifted jumpers previous years and she brought one tesco last year.
I miss nativity mine are too old.
Is that all she has on this week?
Seems she's since she been to gym or had her nails done.

Huge well done this comments. She's mps not used to it be capable solo parenting.
It's not a training need she could if she out in more effort and was consistent.
It's motivational she doesn't want to.
Lee or granny will always step up allowing her to step down.
She really dislikes spending too much time with them.
She's a negative mindset.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Itā€™s not difficult.

She had to find camel colour clothing ... like its soooo difficult sure theres plenty of websites

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Itā€™s not difficult.

"It's not difficult"
Please pass that memo to my five year old šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s been to London
Sheā€™s been to Edinburgh in the last few weeks
Sheā€™s got 3 lovely kids
Never worked a day in her life
Big house
Husband who would do anything she says
Lots of family
What more does the miserable woman want?
She hasnā€™t got a clue what itā€™s like to have real life problems.
Canā€™t stand her ....more and more each day I dislike her more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Twice I have put my account to delete.....twice Iā€™ve come back!, šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not the fuckwits on Insta/YT Iā€™d miss, (I cant even watch many of them anymore as they give me the red mist) itā€™s you bunch of Bastards!!!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's an ungreatful miserable grinch I pity them "girlies" she thinks shes above everyone and how insulting is she about the bake sale awful even to her own girls she has little or no interest dosent follow anything through poor girls were upset over the elf it's not like the lazy mare has a full time job she easily could make an effort for the girls she only makes a effort if there's Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ involved .

Reactions: 12

I always bake for the school and nursery because Iā€™m good at it but I do it at night or during nap time as kids helping with baking always makes the bakes turn out .. odd. We have our separate baking sessions. I always make sure Iā€™m washing my hands and utensils when I bake for schools. Everything is clean and I take great care in labelling the food I bake with allergens etc.
She sounded like an abustle bleep going on about not buying home bakes. Look Rebecca you are a twit and you know you sound like one so why document your moaning over this? ... oh yeah you wouldnā€™t have any other content unless youā€™re moaning about something.

And for literally sitting with poppy explaining how she prefers to spend time with her big girlies and not poppy... SHE CAN bleeping HEAR YOU!!! My little boy is same age as poppy and if I said I preferred spending time with his brother without him he would be so very upset and ask me ā€œwhy mummy?ā€ My heart broke for poppy then. How a absolutely vile.. and yes you can say youā€™re overwhelmed and you need a break .. NOT TO YOUR BLOODY KIDS OR THE WHOLE OF THE INTERNET tho Rebecca.

But also she needs to think about the fact she has had 3 weeks off from looking after her kids. She has spent two weekends away. She just sounds like an absolute bleep every time she opens her mouth

* sorry about the language šŸ¤¬

Why did I watch the headspace stories? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø This is the list of stressful activities in rebeccas life bastards ...
Christmas jumper day
Christmas dinner forms
Christmas nativity shows
Christmas food
Christmas presents wrapping
Logistic organisation

Giving your kid a jumper to wear, filling out a dinner form, attending a nativity, going to your parents for Christmas dinner, wrapping the gifted tit thatā€™s fallen through your post box and organisation?? is now apparently very stressful and requires a productivity meditation. duck me , didnā€™t think she could get any more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve said it already, but Iā€™m really disappointed with Headspace. I can understand clothing/cosmetics companies as all they do is essentially promote materialism and are as shallow as beggy, but headspace is another level. Very sad

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.