Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👆👆 THIS!! Obviously as a Scot originally from the NE and now living in edinburgh I bloody love Scotland. It’s a beautiful place to live. Especially if you like the outdoors. Around them is gorgeous so much to do but they show zero of it!
Why the heck didn’t she go to the light show at the botanic gardens? That’s an Instagrammers dream!
I really wanted to do the botanic gardens but my night got cancelled was absolutely gutted it looks great !! Scotland really is amazing.
As long as rebecca shows her exclusive forest shes happy. Thats scotland to her.

Reactions: 6
Just seen this comment on her most recent post. You should see all the sheep falling over themselves with arse licking replies in order to defend their leader
Blimey she really is vile. Less had them for last 3 weeks and she's been away twice.
This time year they all happy and exited I love the school performances and seeing them exited about the festivities.
She's taken the elf away. Chat stand to spend any time with them. Does nothing with them.
Publically moans about they to 100k people.
Now reward charts she won't be consistent with.
They probably missing Lee and fed up of her mood swings.

Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over the whole dog thing to be honest. It’s utter madness. You can see lee doesn’t want a dog but it does seem what Becky wants Becky gets. He knows how much they struggle and moan with a daughter who rarely ever sleeps and how knackered he is in particular cause he’s the one who gets up with her and they want to get a puppy who will be like a little baby needing love and attention sometimes all night as they can often keep you up all night and wreck your whole house! She is absolutely batshit crazy! At least wait until the feral one starts sleeping through 😳 pair of idiots
I really don’t think she will go ahead and get a dog. If she has any sense - always questionable - this could well and truly turn the 🐑 against her. We all know it will be a short term love, then a total pain for her. While the guinea pigs can be hidden away, the 🐑 will definitely want regular updates on the puppies progress.
Not that I want to help Rebecca in any way, but my total concern is with the potential dog. She cannot stick to anything and can you imagine a puppy in that messy house, rolling about in a pile of dirty clothes left strewn across the floors, piddling and crapping all over the floor.
The mind boggles🤢

Reactions: 9
Why can't sheep see how bad this is.
Wonder if any school staff read her social media they really should.
Those kids must be emotional messes not sure if they coming or going with Lee away , palmed off on whoever and mummy constantly cross/ busy and unhappy.
Forced to take pics forced to have pics taken and do ads.

• Sad
Well done that person!!! And duck off 🐏🐑🐑 they clearly are as crappy a parent as she is!! Vile vile woman!! Yes as parents you sometimes crave some quiet, BUT she chose to have three children, she spends as little a time as possible with them, it’s as clear as clear who has done 99.9% of the workload in that family, he’s now off shore and she can’t cope!! Selfish, entitled brat!! We know you read here Rebecca, as well as your parents, I hope you feel really really proud!! And I pray your beautiful girls never read what you have written about them, especially S and P.

Reactions: 17
Ok Becs. I’ve had it. You know what. The magic secret of how to get children to behave. Model good behaviour. Put your goddam phone down and spend quality time with your kids. They play up to get your attention and you are so focussed on your own needs you can’t see it.

Serious question Becs. Poppy naps - you have self care time. At a time you could spend quality time with the older two? What sort of message do you this sends to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I do get a kick out of the fact that she thinks she’s really stressed out and run ragged because she’s got the nativity play & Xmas jumper day at school to think about....
She’s bloody clueless.
She would never in a million years last if she had to go out and work in an actual real, proper job. She just wouldn’t be able to cope. She quite obviously just hasn’t got the mental capacity to deal with anything at all.

What a joke.
🤣 I know. I’ve written and produced a nativity/Xmas show for 234 under 7 year olds and putting on 3 shows this week... but yeah, sitting watching your own child’s is so stressful 🙄

she actually now offends me with the whole, my life is so stressful act. She has no clue. Can you imagine her with a job 🤣 getting the kids to childcare and herself to work for 8am like most of us!!!!!! Think I’d pay to see her try and cope

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she actually admits that she’d happily get rid of the kids for a day or week 😳 my son goes to his grans for an overnight at the weekend and I use that one day/night to catch up on anything that maybe needs done food shop etc once I’ve done whatever needs done I then chill for the night catch up on the soaps I can’t sit about and relax at night if the house isn’t sorted so I do look forward to that one night of peace and quiet and mostly the fact my house is tidy for longer than 5 minutes 😂 but he’s with me all week apart from a few hours at nursery and he loves his night at his grans and so do I 🙈 but that doesn’t make me a bad parent we all need a night off I’m actually going to the cinema this weekend mainly because my house has been gutted my Christmas food shops ordered and my partners working I swear before kids I had some sort of social life and wouldn’t dream of going to the cinema by myself but now I’m like i can watch a full movie uninterrupted and a eat a ton of popcorn I’m all for that now oh how times have changed 😂

Reactions: 16
why have the guinea pigs got no bedding?? i didn't see any?

noticed the security camera doorbell which i hadn't seen before! must keep up!

Reactions: 2
Why the duck someone so selfish without a maternal bone in her body has had 3 kids is beyond me! She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can one of you fab tattlers summarise the vapidwotsit/ leavesneedbluetingestupidfilter ' s vlog... People are SO judgemental... Can't face it but her stupidity and great dialogues here provide me a range of non work thoughts and entertainment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can one of you can tattlers summarise the vapidwotsit/ leavesneedbluetingestupidfilter ' s vlog... People are SO judgemental... Can't face it but her stupidity and great dialogues here provide me a range of non work thoughts and entertainment!!!
I watched the first 5 minutes or so and it’s all her performing monkey / youngest inconvenience being made to play to the camera 🎥

• Sad
  • Sick
Im 25 weeks pregnant with a horrendous chest infection and my husband hasnt been well either. The guilt I feel because my 2 year old has been plonked in front of tv all day, and my 11 year old has been stuck in her bedroom because I physically havent been unable to lift my head from the sofa. Would give anything to have taken them out and spent time with them. Annoyed that she has found it stressful and wish she could get a break for a while!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can one of you fab tattlers summarise the vapidwotsit/ leavesneedbluetingestupidfilter ' s vlog... People are SO judgemental... Can't face it but her stupidity and great dialogues here provide me a range of non work thoughts and entertainment!!!
Basically it was reb making pops perform for the camera,
Shot of the piggies,
Reb in car telling us guyz that she was heading to play group, putting pops down for a nap and leaving her with her mom so she could go to the big girls school fayre because it's so much more enjoyable with out pops.
Glass of wine,
Kids made to do yoga for the camera
Safiya records reb
Lee on phone looking bored af
Reb harps on about tick toc again
End

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine being a parent at the same school, going to the trouble of baking something for the Christmas fair and then watching her vlog and hear her complaining and making vomiting gestures about having to buy homemade cakes for fear your children's dirty hands have been on them. This from the woman who cleans her bathroom with the same cloth she cleans the toilet with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Has someone mentioned a new eating disorder? I did see some pics recently on her page and thought she looked a lot thinner?

Regardless of that she is extremely irritating, annoying and whinges A LOT about her child/children when she shouldn’t do some much as someone in the public eye. Parenting can be hard but there’s a diff between a bad day and a bad life. Jeez

Reactions: 6
That vlog.... 🙄
If she didn't pimp the girls out, there's nothing, NOTHING of interest in it, in her. Agree, the piggies should be somewhere warmer and a chance to run about /move outwith that cage. It's cruel, they'll go bananas over winter ❄... if they survive. 😞

That swipe back at the commentator on the grid, if its not a tattler, then there's definitely an increase in sheep getting pissed off at her tit.

But anyways Rebeggar Pinnochio Meldrum, back to the important stuff... exactly when did you start meditating? Considering you literally share your bowel movements with us, you have never mentioned it before? I dare not ask on your grid as you'll ban me again like you did when I asked about the yoga. duck me, that makes me think... Its nearly time for all the no spend January, getting fit, making more me time, turning veggie tit that a new year brings from the bimbos like you on Instagram. 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.