Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t noticed the elf making a reappearance. She can’t even look after a stuffed toy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t noticed the elf making a reappearance. She can’t even look after a stuffed toy 😂
Around now everyone's elf seems to be going home on Insta and leaving Xmas eve box.
I'm sure she did a Xmas eve box few years ago she clearly can't be bothered.
Next and Matalan haven't even gifted the entire family matching pjs this year.

What were brands thinking with that watch
So expensive so close to Xmas.
I doubt kids would want to be tracked.
Also of gps could hackers find their location.
Least they can ring childline if it all gets too much.
I bet she's hardly brought a thing.
I wish they would take a break.
I swear she's getting worse
Hope weather's ok for chopper.

Reactions: 9
Know you've missed the girls , but what an over reacted welcome home . You'd think you were at sea for 6 months ( like some dad's ) not your wee 10 day stunt . Buzzing for Christmas but you'll have a food shop , cleaning , left with the girls , wrap presents all to do today while we swans off for the day .
PS take it nobody gifted you a ticket for the Celtic / rangers game 😂😂😂 I'll keep you updated while am at the game watching the " Famous Glasgow Celtic "

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What was that poem again...

Something that’s gifted,
Something that’s an Ad,
Something from the overflowing ‘draws’
Some random Primark tat

I get the argument would be she is overspending if she was buying more instead of giving the girls what she has accumulated but it’s just sad that we don’t, for example, see her getting excited about something S has wanted and it’s genuine...not like putting Scamp & Dude on the list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Soooo.. I said I was gone till the new year but I’ve just seen her vlog she uploaded this morning ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE BASTARDS!

I just need to come on here and say.. no no no rebecca no matter if you delete social media .. us “nasties in your phone” will not disappear. I will still be pursuing my ICO data breach complaint I’m sure others are too and it doesn’t mean tit if you delete Instagram and YouTube you silly mare. You fucked up big time Rebecca and you will pay for this one.

Yes your family has had a tit year.. but YOU AND LEE are the ones responsible for that you stupid little cow. Take some bleeping responsibility for once in your sheltered life.

As you were bastards .. merry Christmas!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm a vlog behind - but how is she so thick - "I've got a component waiting to play with me". Fool. You mean opponent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's really sad that she did more for the girls at christmas when they were tiny. Safiyah and Florence are at the age where they get thing AND will actually remember things too and shes doing absolutely nothing festive with them

Reactions: 13
Soooo.. I said I was gone till the new year but I’ve just seen her vlog she uploaded this morning ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE BASTARDS!

I just need to come on here and say.. no no no rebecca no matter if you delete social media .. us “nasties in your phone” will not disappear. I will still be pursuing my ICO data breach complaint I’m sure others are too and it doesn’t mean tit if you delete Instagram and YouTube you silly mare. You fucked up big time Rebecca and you will pay for this one.

Yes your family has had a tit year.. but YOU AND LEE are the ones responsible for that you stupid little cow. Take some bleeping responsibility for once in your sheltered life.

Just watched her incoherent ramble about finding her “groove” again with social media. She is absolutely shitting it about the data breach. It’s baffling to me how arrogant a person can be, totally kidding themselves into believing they have the moral high ground. Hope you have a great Christmas Zoe, and all Tattle bastards!

Reactions: 15
Her sisters presents to her 😂😂😂
Digital detox and hair treatment!!

She walks into the living room and s is on the iPad down the side of the sofa. That’ll be her 30 mins used up before breakfast!! Prob googling her mum!

I could only bear to wAtch half the blog ...

Have an awesome Christmas tattle bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No honesty as usual same boring repetative tit.
Half hearted tidy
Fake happiness I don't give a tit
Dump poppy with grandparent as she will spoil the party. Never ever bloody solo parenting.
Walk in the boring woods.
Ramble on about switching off cut she's incapable.
Can't be arsed and doesn't have time respond to dms.
I doubt she had many direct horrible dms.
Asking ideas about content again as she has no idea.
Wash face bloody elemis tit.
Jealous of sister.

Not at all jealous in a lovely warm house where everything's how we want it.
Mines tidier and that's saying something
My husband doesn't have to work away.
We can genuinally switch off online and not exploit our kids.

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Heart
Her sisters gifts were hilarious! Wonder if she’s on here 😂 had to stop watching half way through the drivel ! Surprised to see she did admit on camera it’s not just a hobby but “work” ! See she has new nails ! Lee must have got all of five minutes in the door before she did a bolt!

• Haha
Her sisters gifts were hilarious! Wonder if she’s on here 😂 had to stop watching half way through the drivel ! Surprised to see she did admit on camera it’s not just a hobby but “work” ! See she has new nails ! Lee must have got all of five minutes in the door before she did a bolt!
She managed to ditch the kids yesterday to get them done

Reactions: 4

1000% this. All that’s gone wrong can be laid fair and square at their door. All Tattle bastards have done is call them out on it. Own your mistakes, take responsibility. No one’s fault but their own. They had ample warning of where they were going wrong and what to do about it but chose to ignore it time and again through their own sheer arrogance. I say they and their as I feel Lee is just as much to blame as Rebecca. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Heart
The girls didn’t have their sky watches on for when daddy came home... I genuinely think every time she shares the girls for the next 6 months without them I might ask her where the watches are...

• Haha
How stupid and full of hypocritical tit is she... Digital detox...???????!!!! I Fully believe in have off screen time... Whilst filming herself and Poppy trying to grab the phone to see herself because that's bloody her life constantly!!! Bloody Christmas eve and she cannot put that effing phone away and have digital detox!!😤😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😠

Reactions: 11
How stupid and full of hypocritical tit is she... Digital detox...???????!!!! I Fully believe in have off screen time... Whilst filming herself and Poppy trying to grab the phone to see herself because that's bloody her life constantly!!! Bloody Christmas eve and she cannot put that effing phone away and have digital detox!!😤😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😠
Couldn’t even welcome Lee home without filming it.

Digital Detox will last as long as her No Spend January...she has no willpower or desire to challenge herself.

Another lie coming out? Poppy was opening up some sanitary towels. I thought she had stopped using them in favour of the "mooncup" because it was so so good and she was a changed woman using it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.