Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post is just awful. She’s had Lee home for 3 weeks, 2 weekends away, 2 kids in school and one a full day in nursery and she’s struggling 4 days on her own?
Her replies to comments are even worse. I hate this mentality that it’s ok to slate your kids& say you want rid of them, how sad. And telling people it’s a good choice not to have 3.....😱😢
It’s clear to me why she doesn’t like Emily Norris ! Rebecca will Reap what she is sowing because those little girls will be learning how to behave by her example , they will learn how to use emotional blackmail to get their own way three teenage girls will test her and grandparents may start to need help rather than be unpaid childminders , her own mother I think is reaping what she herself has sown ...

Reactions: 14
The first 7 minutes of that vlog was just Poppy being made to perform. It was boring as sin. I really don’t want to see a toddler chewing on her food and showing the contents of her mouth on camera.

Her comments regarding the school fayre and her (ridiculous) reasons for not buying home baking..... what an ignorant, self entitled SNOB. Just because your a dirty, filthy cow doesn’t mean anyone else is Rebecca. For someone who is already gossip fodder you’d think she would tone it down? No wonder she has no friends at the school. She’s a stuck up witch.

The way she talks about Poppy is bleeping disgusting. She doesn’t like her own child. She’s a bloody horrible excuse for a parent. Her mother is no better, moaning about Poppy needing up from her nap. Evil witches. Any yeah Poppy WILL see the footage and you know what Rebecca, it will damage her, she’s your CHILD, you are meant to protect her from harm, not mock her and tell the world how much you wish you had never had her.

The absolute tit she was waffling on about on FaceTime to Lee - he couldn’t have sounded any less interested!!!

Begging for subscribers and video views at the end pretty much just sums it up. It’s over Rebecca. It’s overrrrrrrrr. Your videos are a steaming pile of dog tit. Give up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Christmas jumper day is just getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper!
THAT IS IT, just put a jumper on them or say “remember to put on your jumper, here is £1 for Save the children”

It’s not difficult.

And unless she is actually in charge of putting on the nativity then all she has to do is buy a ticket, turn up, sit down and watch. Maybe provide a tea towel.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Fuckity bye Reb.
She finds everything about parenting hard and boring she must have realised this after Safiyah yet she went on to have another I watched when Florrie was a baby and she was constantly complaining how tired she was how naughty Safiyah was how hard it was and how she never wanted any more Lee was adamant he was done but she had a third , deliberately set out to get pregnant a conscious decision and the first few weeks was sickening I found myself questioning then the whole , I am so wonderful look at me being a perfect mummy and then bang poor poppy spoiled holidays by crying on the aeroplane and that was that all interest in poppy was only for the ads and engagement DLP finished me but I was already seeing the light , some of these mummy channels are a little more subtle but once the penny drops that it’s all about advertising and making money well it’s made me cynical Mrs Hinch has made a killing financially for spotting what this opportunity these people are literally selling their integrity and honesty pretty sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have I missed something or is poppy in nursery more than just a Tuesday? She can’t wait til the girls are all in school and she has all the precious me time!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If filling in a dinner form and getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper results in you needing to do meditation then I really don’t know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If filling in a dinner form and getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper results in you needing to do meditation then I really don’t know what to say.
I’d say if that is all it takes to over stress her we should be sending for the men in white coats

Reactions: 10
Lol there's nothing she finds easy meal times and sleeping.
All the extra curricular activities she mentioned start if 2019 are just too hard.

I wonder what health visitor thought few weeks back when poppy had 27 month check.
Do we think they saw through her perfect mum act.
What's weird is she's not even keeping it up anymore the mask has slipped.
I think she thinks she's going to be humorous and mummy drinks gin mum rather than perfect Emily norris type mum.
They always say don't work with animals or children they are unpredictable.
Do we think professionals around her already accurately have her card marked.

Excessive school absence
Not seeking medical help earlier if poppy
Imagining she has conditions hospital now think she clearly doesn't have.
I used work full time and felt sad or anxious leaving my child at times I expect a few do.
I wonder if nursery can see how happy and desperate reb is to leave poppy at drop off.
I wonder if poppy maybe says any alarming things like mummy calls me naughty and she can't wait until I'm gone.
Her vocabulary and speech is quite extensive she could easily overhear and repeat things to her key worker.
Same with older 2 girls as often primary will have a recount of what they did in weekend or in the holidays.
School already know she spent support every event and she's disorganised if no outfit for play, world book day, missing an assembly. Forgetting inset days.
Our school meals all online select meal press pay button takes a few minutes.

Reactions: 7
Brriing, Brriing!

Hello, is that Rebecca Meldrum?
Hi Rebecca, this is Carol from "the nearest nursing home in Banchory".

We were just wondering if you were going to be able to visit your mother this month? After all it's been 3 years since you dumped (sorry, moved) her here and you've only been 3 times. Those occasions were your own birthday to see what she had got you.

I understand that sometimes her perfume can be a bit overwhelming at times (what with the double incontinence and all) but we felt that with your own personal hygiene issues, you may not have minded too much.

Oh I see. It's too difficult now that the girls have all moved away from home and Lee is living permanently on the rigs.

That's OK. I'll pass on your apologies to Mimi. I'm sure she will remember what you are like - after all she did raise you.
See you next April.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Want to see me raiding my wardrobe?”

Nope I’d rather see you do an honest days work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The outfit video could be good for a laugh.
How many outfits will include the pleather leggings?

• Haha
Did anyone see in the vlog last night when Poppy pushed Safiyia? How wasn’t she told of for this, she absolutely rules the roost and zero discipline

Reactions: 13
Do we think the school mum's/ school staff secretly check out her vlog and Insta.
I can imagine her being talk of the staff room.
She's not exactly done much voluntary work at school like she said she could.
Why's she not on pta or helping out at fair stalls?
Oh DEFINITELY

• Haha
Oh Jesus Christ she’s giving fashion advise on how to dress like a 12 year old girl .. put on a party dress and a hairband

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus Christ she’s giving fashion advise on how to dress like a 12 year old girl .. put on a party dress and a hairband

And those hideous Chelsea boots that look about 4 sizes too big. Why can’t she get a decent boot to fit her?! Even a shoe boot with the elastic top section so it hugs the ankle/leg rather than those stupid boots that just look ridiculous.

She’s got zero sense of style!

She used to have her own style back when she started. Granted, it wasn’t my bag - Ralph striped shirts, skinny jeans, white floaty tops, floral dresses and simple tops and fitted jumpers. The descent into trying to be ‘edgy’ and flog brands has ruined everything she wears. She doesn’t suit the biker look, the doc martens look, the Vans look, the pleather trousers look, the scamp and dude look. She seems impulsive and scattered with clothes, and has no clue what actually suits her.

Reactions: 14
Just watched her stories, she needs to get off her phone and get out and grit or salt that driveway now😱she will be liable if any of those delivery drivers slip and fall, you can get free grit boxes from the council for your road, and they come by and fill them #yourewelcome🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories, she needs to get off her phone and get out and grit or salt that driveway now😱she will be liable if any of those delivery drivers slip and fall, you can get free grit boxes from the council for your road, and they come by and fill them #yourewelcome🙂
Any normal adult would have a bag of grit ready to go. She’s so dense it honestly wrecks my head.

Reactions: 9
Any normal adult would have a bag of grit ready to go. She’s so dense it honestly wrecks my head.
I’m daaawn sawf these days but still have grit waiting by the front door for Slippery mornings. It’s just what you do, isn’t it?! First one out salts the driveway and pavement. She could even throw it down the path from the front door so that no one fell on the way down!! Bin day will be fun with all that ice 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.