Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids don’t know what’s hit them, she’s trying to be so hands on with them, but you can see f looks at her sideways not knowing who this woman is being all jolly and friendly

She’ll never do a switch off, as tit as she is at it it’s the only thing she knows what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tegan has got to be ripping the piss out of Rebecca by gifting her a hair mask and that digital detox book? Good work Tegan ya Tattle Bastard!!!!!!!!

I just had to roll my eyes at her shite chat about how she takes time away from the internet etc .... what a load of tripe. She’s lit online EVERY SINGLE DAY. What planet is she on?!! What a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg flashing her Christmas nails just so we can all see her wedding/engagement rings. What is she doing trying to make us jealous by the size of her diamonds 😂😂. Why doesn’t she go and enjoy Christmas Eve with her kids and Lee. And I’m only on here because I’m bored in work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of our Christmas' have come at once. She washed her face not once but twice in one vlog. I cringe at how rough she is around her eye area. If she's been a good girl this year maybe Father Christmas will bring her an eye make-up remover

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Digital Detox will last as long as her No Spend January...she has no willpower or desire to challenge herself.

Another lie coming out? Poppy was opening up some sanitary towels. I thought she had stopped using them in favour of the "mooncup" because it was so so good and she was a changed woman using it?
Well spotted !

The girls didn’t have their sky watches on for when daddy came home... I genuinely think every time she shares the girls for the next 6 months without them I might ask her where the watches are...
Do it, do it ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soooo.. I said I was gone till the new year but I’ve just seen her vlog she uploaded this morning ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE BASTARDS!

I just need to come on here and say.. no no no rebecca no matter if you delete social media .. us “nasties in your phone” will not disappear. I will still be pursuing my ICO data breach complaint I’m sure others are too and it doesn’t mean tit if you delete Instagram and YouTube you silly mare. You fucked up big time Rebecca and you will pay for this one.

Yes your family has had a tit year.. but YOU AND LEE are the ones responsible for that you stupid little cow. Take some bleeping responsibility for once in your sheltered life.

As you were bastards .. merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to you, you utterly wonderful Tattle Bastard, may you and your hobbit have a fab one!!! Same goes to all of you other bastards, cheers!!! 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Reactions: 17
Merry bleeping Christmas ya twatting bunch of belter hobbit bastards, may it be a peach of a Christmas with meringue, fizzy sweets, gin, glorious weather and so so so so many absolutely stunning pressies. Have fun with your family and chums. I’ll be hitting the hay early tonight in preparation for my girlies waking me up at an ungodly hour tomorrow and I will moan about how I’m so so so so bleeping tired all day as it’s all about meeeeeeeeee! I’m hoping for a new Monica vinader ring from Melds (hint hint). For his present he will be getting all the jobs I’ve had to do the past ten days whilst he’s been away, he’s so chuffing lucky to have me! Have a good one you bunch of bloody legends!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And now she's pimping out the brother in law 🙄. I'm sure her sheep are right catches, that stalker who keeps asking her to go for dinner will be straight in there. "Now we'll be familyyyyyyy"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattlers, even though I cant stand the woman do think sometimes things are said just to be petty.
Yes shes ruined her career but we also had a helping hand in that by reporting her to brands repeatedly ect, which in turn has led to pat heading back off shore. Now Pat's offshore everyones concerned about the welfare of the kids because evidently grabecca isnt a natural mother and struggles with them. Yes the kids have been pimped out over the internet for the last few years but at least patty boi took care of them, now the kids are all clearly miserable.
Yes they've had a terrible year caused by themselves as adults but the kids are so deeply affected it's sad, and for that I feel guilty.
As much as the meldrums get on my nerves, I hope they have a wonderful Christmas as a family & I hope next year rebecca resolves some of her issues and the children can live a happy life.

Reactions: 7
And now she's pimping out the brother in law 🙄. I'm sure her sheep are right catches, that stalker who keeps asking her to go for dinner will be straight in there. "Now we'll be familyyyyyyy"
Which bro in law is this? I thought they both had gfs!

Reactions: 2
i've got 5 kids

if i post a pic of one or two it doesn't mean anything that the others aren't posted in pics either! maybe s wasn't around and was busy?

Reactions: 3
Tattlers, even though I cant stand the woman do think sometimes things are said just to be petty.
Yes shes ruined her career but we also had a helping hand in that by reporting her to brands repeatedly ect, which in turn has led to pat heading back off shore. Now Pat's offshore everyones concerned about the welfare of the kids because evidently grabecca isnt a natural mother and struggles with them. Yes the kids have been pimped out over the internet for the last few years but at least patty boi took care of them, now the kids are all clearly miserable.
Yes they've had a terrible year caused by themselves as adults but the kids are so deeply affected it's sad, and for that I feel guilty.
As much as the meldrums get on my nerves, I hope they have a wonderful Christmas as a family & I hope next year rebecca resolves some of her issues and the children can live a happy life.
And the fact she could have solved all these problems by simply owning up to her mistakes and apologising on the platform her ‘mistake’ occurred. BUT due to her petulance and arrogance she chose not to. We could all learn the act of humility and how valuable it is from Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg flashing her Christmas nails just so we can all see her wedding/engagement rings. What is she doing trying to make us jealous by the size of her diamonds 😂😂. Why doesn’t she go and enjoy Christmas Eve with her kids and Lee. And I’m only on here because I’m bored in work
You shouldn’t feel guilty. Her kids are clothed and fed. I personally don’t want the Meldrum kids to have a tit Christmas. Scamp and Dude have kept them clothed.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully. Have seen a couple other families all in the same ones that were gifted which made me suspicious

Reactions: 3
I honestly couldn’t give the foggiest of fucks about Rebecca’s terrible year. She has been solely responsible for the repercussions of her actions, not any single person who contacts a brand that she is associated with. Why should I as a consumer personally line the pocket of someone who can’t even hold her hand up and apologise for her actions? She has shown zero repentance, just wants to keep whoring out her whole family, her children’s innocence because she is clearly materialistic and mercenary. Her need for things and status far outweigh her desire to be an actual decent human being so if she is associated with any brand that I personally would be a consumer of, then yes I am well within my rights to contact them to express my opinion.
It’s been the same old story with the Meldrums for as long as I have been reading here on Tattle. Maybe tomorrow she’ll wake up and realise she can’t continue like this, maybe next week she will change her ways, maybe next month, now maybe next year but you know what people like Rebecca and Lee for that matter never want to change. Lee wants his blonde, tiny trophy wife that he can parade around. She wants the big house, the endless wardrobe, the multiple holidays but the problem is they want they want it all handed to them.
Rebecca & Lee will never be able to grasp the irreparable damage they are doing to their children until it’s quite simply too late. So they can sit there with their fake, phoney smiles and all in their matching jammies, smoke and mirrors at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.