Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intimidated?!!!!!

HAHAHA!! HA!!!!!!!! Oh Rebecca. You poor delusional moron. You are about as intimidating as a wet fart. Away and chase yerself you silly little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh FFS Rebecca, nobody is intimated by you love! Get the duck over yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is everything I don’t want to be in life. Everything she does and everything she stands for is the opposite to the example I would want to set my children. To think that she truly believes people don’t like her because they’re intimidated or jealous is just laughable. I don’t like her because she’s just not a nice person and hasn’t got an empathetic bone in her body. She is consumed and fuelled by the media world so much that is means more to her than her children’s privacy and their childhood. I would genuinely dislike her life. I have everything she has and more but I paid for it and worked hard for all of it, didn’t have to scrounge, hint or use my children to make money. Their childhoods are intact and private. The woman is deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I find that post about her grandad so patronising towards him.
She’s using her old grandad in the same way she uses her 3 children. She couldn’t give a shiny tit about any of them. She just uses them for her own gain. She is VILE.

Reactions: 17
Y'know. It's really quite sad how far this has all come. I used to be a 'sheep' but then after DLP I saw the light. I genuinely used to look up to her and compare my life to hers and aspire to be like her. Unfortunately for her, the mask has well and truly come off, and she can seem to get get it securely on her face again! She can't accept responsibility for her actions as she can't believe she has even done anything wrong so her true feelings on things come out and she just can't stop herself a la that two fingers up insta story. 🤷‍♀️ The hypocrisy of the Melds still astounds me, as well as their lack of compassion for those less fortunate than themselves. They both have done this to themselves, and yet they still can't see the wood for the trees!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Intimidated ! 😂 get a grip lass. Rebecca, when you are reading here please be aware that even a bunch of students attending the University of which you are an alumni think your behaviour regarding free Tesco burgers, constant begging, racist slur and monetising of your children, is in their own words this evening 'morally reprehensible'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
?????? Do tell....
Nothing concrete, just keeping an eye. 😉
Do we think we are heading for another woe is me post😭😭😭
View attachment 65844
She'd be lucky to think anyone in here intimidated by some lassie from Inchmarlo that sells her kids and shoogles her pancakes in gifted bras for a living. A lassie who's trapped in her Castle by her own crappy behaviour and attitude. Passive aggressive is the norm, losing the plot, ahead is a storm. 🙄

She’s using her old grandad in the same way she uses her 3 children. She couldn’t give a shiny tit about any of them. She just uses them for her own gain. She is VILE.
I think most of the time he thinking to himself she's a right fudwipe with this vlogging career. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha
Intimidated by Shady?
Oh purleeeese, give over!
I don’t see anyone here tramping themselves or their kids for a few pennies all disguised as a hoppy
Linking, aff and ad to absolutely anything that moves
Yeah, sure we all want that life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂💁🏼‍♀️🤔🤣👌🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Y'know. It's really quite sad how far this has all come. I used to be a 'sheep' but then after DLP I saw the light. I genuinely used to look up to her and compare my life to hers and aspire to be like her. Unfortunately for her, the mask has well and truly come off, and she can seem to get get it securely on her face again! She can't accept responsibility for her actions as she can't believe she has even done anything wrong so her true feelings on things come out and she just can't stop herself a la that two fingers up insta story. 🤷‍♀️ The hypocrisy of the Melds still astounds me, as well as their lack of compassion for those less fortunate than themselves. They both have done this to themselves, and yet they still can't see the wood for the trees!
Is that their own woods and trees? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh, someone doesnt like when "her" woods are discussed! A wee passive aggressive meme works wonders🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's obviously bored and wanted to play with her bastards. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing concrete, just keeping an eye. 😉

She'd be lucky to think anyone in here intimidated by some lassie from Inchmarlo that sells her kids and shoogles her pancakes in gifted bras for a living. A lassie who's trapped in her Castle by her own crappy behaviour and attitude. Passive aggressive is the norm, losing the plot, ahead is a storm. 🙄

I think most of the time he thinking to himself she's a right fudwipe with this vlogging career. 🙄
Shoogles her pancakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I’ve emailed triumph about her #ad, another company scratched off the list

• Haha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Rebecca you actually are the most stupid up their own arse person I have ever met. Jealous? Hilariously not.

Do tell what we should be jealous of? You BEG yes BEG for freebies yet think you are better than everyone else! Wake up love. Begging shows desperation. And you are desperate for the lifestyle you can’t have. Oh but worse still - whatever you have, your precious selfish self wants more. Can’t you see silly little precious one. It’s not endearing nor likeable qualities in a decent human being.

I have a number of social circles (you know in the real world when friends get together- oh wait you slag off school mums and seem to have a teeny tiny circle of friends) where you are continually talked about. Yes we gossip about you. We can’t help it because daily you post the most awful drivel, lie and then play the victim. It’s entertaining watching your downfall -because ultimately you are rubbish at what you do.

if it wasn’t for your kids I’d say keep it up but really I think you should quit and try and be a better mum to your kids.They aren’t living a normal childhood and the damage you cause is going to screw them over when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Intimidated!!! Don’t make me laugh you absolute fanny!!! I have an excellent career, good friends, a lovely home and a loving family. As for you being intimidating that’s a riot I mean your about as intimidating as my first tit. You’ve nothing at all about you in fact your boring as duck I’d rather chew my arm off than play heads down thumbs up on a night out I mean come on we ain’t in primary 3 anymore. You and Lee are extremely immature people I have noticed that you both act like teenagers with a drink and in general. Grow up and accept people don’t like you because they see the real you which is a stuck up, pretentious, grabby, freeloading little parasite. Go duck off grabby you pathetic little twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s always the same with these “influencers”. When they’re facing criticism against their actions, and I believe they know said criticism is deserved, they post some passive aggressive meme essentially relegating anyone who disagrees with them as envious and lacking in their lives somehow. Classic deflection from narcissists unwilling to take any responsibility for their actions- and we all know how Rebby loves to evade criticism.

They’re just desperately trying to convince themselves that their unethical ways of life are legitimate, and that they should continue doing what they are doing.

The sad thing is that those posts will affect those who are struggling, and will make them feel like losers for questioning their supremacy in the influencer world. Pathetic self-preservation that holds no water.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.