Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I’d put money on the ad being pulled by the brand. 100%. She doesn’t normally remove grid posts once an advert is done, unless asked to. I’ve said it before, but I strongly suspect the worst of her trolling bastards aren’t the people who regularly chatter on here. This is what happens when she treats people like shite, doesn’t respond to messages or try to engage with her community in a genuine way. Be nice to people on the way up... as you’ll meet them all on the way back down - or in today’s influencing world, they’ll bring you back down themselves.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5

Mistymoo

She's literally stomach turning as shady as they come a compulsive liar money grabbing flat assed wagon i really do feel sorry for them "girlies" cameras shoved in there faces despite the fact she not too long ago stated she was going to keep them off social media she dosent know what she's at boring and fake as fuck GET A JOB REBECCA YOUR AS BORING AS A FUCKING OWL

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she started calling Kath “Thrin”?
Just popped into my head but it was a bit...weird.

• Haha
Thing is double barrelled surnames are not the class signaller they once were. They used to be synonymous with the upper class, now they’re more common in unmarried/blended families. I’m not being a snob, it is what it is, but I don’t think it’s something to brag about in the way Beggy was!
I had a double barrelled surname until I got married. It was an absolute ballache. I only ever knew of one other person with a double barrelled name, and her parents weren't married. They are not a status symbol.

Reactions: 4

Mistymoo

They really need some PR lessons when it comes to Dming 'her trolls'. Edgy to use the threat of police and lawyers (when as far as I am aware pointing out to brands the reasons why the influencer they are using may not be the right fit #lifegate isn't a crime) and Pat with his ridiculous I can see you emoji dms are missing a fantastic opportunity.

So hear is some free advise for the Meldrums. If you know the identity of someone who has made negative comments about your SM career you have two options:
1) Ignore it.
2) Rebecca should contact the person direct. No need for threats or getting your big boy, belter husband involved. Say you were upset/disappointed to know that they found they had to make such and such comment about then on a social media forum. If the comment was unture tell them so. Open up a dialogue with the person if Rebecca feels she really wants to express how the comment hurt her. You never know the person posting the comments may actually listen and re-think before they post again.

As been said many, many times I imagine nearly all of us once liked Mrs M and followed her. Somewhere along the line she has done something to alienate some of her followers. For me it was the lies at DLP so she either has to learn to suck it up and accept she will get negative comments, address why she has so many threads on a gossip column or if it is really is too much she can change her SM to private.
Totally agree 👏👏👏

More freebies for the" girlys"
Screenshot_20191208-092607_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Just spotted this on her mooching around the markets post. Wonder if this brand have done their research?
Screenshot_20191209-160234_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I rarely comment on here because you guys always say what I feel much more eloquently than I ever could.
However I just have to say something about Reb’s relationship with Poppy. The way she speaks to that beautiful little girl really hurts my heart. You can see Poppy is so confused & I just don’t see any affection towards her at all unless it’s for the “gram”. It’s actually disgusting.
I think Lee is an absolute twat but he seems to be a good dad and the girls seem comfortable around him. Why did she ever have kids? She clearly doesn’t like them.

Also, this. Just because I absolutely cannot stand you Rebecca. Thank for posting Lee 👍🏻
Well said , true and eloquently put ! 😊

I would imagine she pulled it the second she got her cash. She doesn't want her grid full of all the shit she advertises. Plus, it's not the the ASA have *ever* done anything before is it?

This is why I don't feel sorry for her sheep. They are clearly exactly like her. They'd kill their Grandma for one of her free gift cards but could never donate to an actual cause.
well said 👍

• Heart

Natgnash

Did anyone think for a minute that peewee Meldrum would work the Christmas period because I for one knew this would never be allowed ! Could you imagine the tears and condemnation if he did ? bet he is a bit gutted can you imagine the food he is missing out on judging by what is average menu the Christmas one must be amazing ! ( I hope it is for those who do have to work ) bet they are both popular amongst the offshore folk !!
Does the offshore gig work operate so that you work one Christmas and have the next off? If not, he's a jammy get for getting his first Xmas off.

fireflies

VIP Member
Anyone wonder on stories she said Lee's doing some work.
What work? More ads? Drone footage?
H
She says he deals all finances does that mean business so emails and invoices meldrum ltd.
Wonder if he does the taxes.
Wonder what happened with bunker boy mates and if ico and ASA have been in touch asking questions.
Wonder if they have had any legal letters given some of things they have done.
She's so so lazy.

Bernie

Chatty Member
What’s the deal with them having double barrelled surnames 🤔. First I have known about this??
She never married Lee until Sofiyah was 2 so probably put her name Cannon / Meldrum in case Lee dumped her again plus it looks good on her behalf

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
The only thing stopping me complaining about the panto tickets is that if they stop gifting them to her, the ones who will really suffer are her kids (well two of them). That would just be one less outing a year for them, out of only a handful.

Seriously though, have the kids ever done anything - a holiday, an activity, a show - that their parents have paid for?

Sorry I forgot, they do swimming lessons, but I bet their mother constantly reminds them of the cost and the inconvenience to her.
I think if and when they get back to a lifestyle where not everything is given to them for free anymore, they will start to pay for stuff (this influencer life has only been going on for a few years hasn’t it - surely before then they bought themselves clothes, shoes, days out, meat ((😂)), etc)?
In her defence (there’s a phrase I never thought I’d say!), it must be an adjustment to go from paying for almost nothing, to having to live like a regular Joe and pay for it all yourself. I’m sure in time, when she realises that her past actions have/are affecting #gifted things to a certain extent, she’ll put her hand in her pocket occasionally.

Belleeyes

Can't see it on that post either, but I did see she's made the girls vouchers to say they're going to watch frozen 2 to put in their stockings, I hope it's still on after Christmas!
Hope they don't get spoilers at school either!