Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
No i ment if he isn’t supposed to working Christmas then why is he going offshore for a week and a few days ? Have I missed something
I thought he was back off shore today but he was in stories which meant 2 weeks he return Xmas eve 24th.
If he leaves tommorow 11th he would come back Xmas day.
So this rotation is not even 2 weeks.
He s quite jammy get Xmas day off

Reactions: 3

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve heard her say once positive, loving thing to Poppy
I was reading an article the other day and it was talking about the AFF market and how lucrative it can be, it gave an example of someone with a fairly low sub count and visitor traffic to their site, but through the links they were making around $20,000 per year, now imagine how much old grabby could be making!! They are all at it, I used to like Rhiannon Ashlee, yet she has just announced every month she gets a budget from Arket to spend on clothes, ( under no obligation to show, yeah alright love 🙄🙄) but in the description box she has AFF every item! So not only has she got them for free, she is then making money of the sales! All of them are greedy grabbing cocunts!!!! (Also no AD on the title) 😡
she is still making a good amount of money if she were not then she would have given up , she doesn’t do this for any other reason than to earn money , bragging and showing off her gorgeous self is just a bonus i am sure she posted lots of selfies long before she had a channel !
in a long time. She is constantly telling her what a naughty child she is and drawing her eyes off her. She’s a toddler!!! She needs your attention Rebecca not a phone permanently shoved in her face! It’s disgusting that she thinks it’s ok to post these negative, whiny and quite frankly bitchy things online about her family. They will watch these videos one day! So so sad.

• Sad

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
he works 2 weeks off shore so he should be heading home on Xmas day. I’m not sure if they have people coming/going on and off the rig on Xmas day though so he may be getting home on Xmas eve instead?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeh he is home on xmas eve . No choppers on xmas day and I think new years day

Natgnash

I've missed a whole lot of drama 🤦‍♀️ where was the comments about Karen? What had she said, has someone screenshot it?
This is what I find confusing..why were they deleted? Cant they live here for prosperity so we can all decide whether it was Rebecca's Mum or not?

Alf

If you are local the panto at the tivoli is better and half the price, or there is a relaxed performance on the 3rd Jan with £15 tickets.

Beggy doesn’t do anything for the kids unless it’s free, all their holidays have been free apart from the one nearly 2 years ago that she complained about the weather - in Feb!! Took S out of school for it as usual!!

I’m sure the girls would have loved to go to the cinema to see frozen 2, but no gifted tickets have appeared so they will just have to make do with their louping trainers. Well unless why have been sold already!!
Totally agree that the panto at the tivoli is so much better than the HMT one 🙌

fireflies

VIP Member
I'm surprised how nice she was to the comments.
We knew it was expensive to heat but she so so loves living in a big mansion with grounds.
I imagine she's looked at her stats and none of them done hugely well with engagement.
I think ad sense pays quite regular maybe affilate links are delayed money if Insta fans are not daft enough buy everything she's linking.
Channel mum paid a wage maybe whalar don't and it seems they less interested in you tube as platform.
She struggles come up with 2 or 3 videos a week .
Random 7 this week seems a knee-jerk reaction to what we saying here or she's realised she's so much competition in December.

A couple years ago she did hauls and Christmas traditions
Her Xmas tour only involved 1 room last year.
Can she be arsed with the elves this year.
Personally I hate elf on a shelf.

I quite enjoyed lisas tour.

Newer smaller you tube Rosie henshaw seems so lovely and down to earth she doesn't show her kids.
She's just crafts hauls and interiors.

Reb really wants to raise her game if she wants a big share of December viewings.
No one wants to see the woods or the gym.
She might actually have to somewhere interesting and film it.

Attachments

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
You could just see Lee cringe when Becky was outing him as the little spoon. Aye, that’ll give the lads from the rig reason to rip him.
Also, Florrie didn’t wake up in the night...Florrie got into their bed in the night.
Why the lying about it and arguing with Lee about him being up with Florrie...but they rarely argue.
I liked Lee saying he has no time for arguing...just taking time to find details of female followers on FB and send passive aggressive DMs.
Glossing over the fact Becky was 15 and Lee 19...high school sweethearts, well she was in her last yurr so that makes it ok.
Oh shoot I forgot about the dms

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Not so long ago proposals were made (I understand they were narrowly rejected) to develop the area.
Ive seen plans (all publicly available online) that show the “exclusive woodland” was marked as an “affordable housing area” 🙃

*waits for Kazza to bite*
This would be absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 2