Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
Urm no, I just watched her stories and no one else had mentioned it so considering she had specifically talked about Mrs M I felt it was relevant.
Who is the insta handle? I found Hannahmummymills but couldn't see anything?

Reactions: 2

Ella4

Chatty Member
Must be quite hard as he works hard at home flat out 3 weeks then his rig rotations are sometimes days and sometimes nights..
He must in danger of burnout.
He looks older and more knackered.
She never let's him rest when he's back
No i ment if he isn’t supposed to working Christmas then why is he going offshore for a week and a few days ? Have I missed something

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I can’t understand her ignorance. Especially at this time of year, especially with the General Election. With child poverty, and poverty overall being discussed all over social media and mainstream media. Knowing what she knows, she MUST know. She still accepts gifted panto tickets and doesn’t give back. There’s heaps of ways she could accept the tickets and give back herself instead of setting a fundraising page and doing nothing. Or as others have suggested she could have spoken with the company and asked that her free tickets were gifted to a charity. Between her family and her parents I’m 100% sure they would manage to take the children to the panto with their own money.
Im not suggesting the Rebecca Meldrum starts to speak about politics, because it would come across as insincere. But it’s embarrassing to see.
The wealth divide in Aberdeen is so obvious, if she REALLY wanted to help, she could educate herself and her kids first. And then DO something. A perfect opportunity for her to educate her children at this time of year would be to take them out and buy gifts for the giving tree or donate the money.
Her motives might be questioned again but it would be much nicer than the constant greed that she shows daily, she would be helping others, and helping her own children.
I don’t think it is ignorance I think it’s her choice not to do these things, she thinks they don’t affect her, especially if she isn’t getting anything back in payment.
Sorry for the long post.
it’s not just Grabby, the majority of these influencers are the same. Take, take, take.
😡😡😡😡
Well said 😊

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No i ment if he isn’t supposed to working Christmas then why is he going offshore for a week and a few days ? Have I missed something
he works 2 weeks off shore so he should be heading home on Xmas day. I’m not sure if they have people coming/going on and off the rig on Xmas day though so he may be getting home on Xmas eve instead?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lee has confirmed he is home for Christmas 🙄 of course the famous Mr Meldrum wasn’t going to working Christmas like the normal folk. He must be popular on that rig 🙈😂

He’s got another rotation on the rig to go before Xmas, so he’s either going to be coming home on xmas eve/Xmas day.

fireflies

VIP Member
Hmmmm I dunno. Frankly I don’t believe a word that comes out of Rebecca’s mouth so not sure I believe the “oh Florries really shy now” line. The kid was a fully fledged insta-performing monkey. If she suddenly changed and became shy to the point that she can’t be filmed anymore then it’s because something has happened.

Don’t get me wrong - I think they should do the same with S & P and stop showing the children completely. I just think it’s a little bit strange that Florrie is not shown now..... 🤷🏼‍♀️
On her grid they show less
Lee often shows them
They appear in most you tube videos and stories

Its so strange isnt it, every other vlogger are doing some kind of nod to Christmas, maybe not vlogmas but decorate the house etc etc. Edgy is going to do what she did last year and just not mention it is she. Its like she has checked out of doing any vlogs that she would be proud of. They are all rushed, hashed together pieces of rubbish. She says its just a hobby but they must still be relying on the income for her to keep doing it hence the rubbish she is churning out with no thought about content.
Totally agree watched a few other you tubers last few days.
Louise Pentland house was mad
Lisa prideux house looks lovely and festive
Katie elision not doing vlogmams but festive themed videos.
It's so weird not use seasonal as easy content.
I'm.not huge lover of starting Xmas in November .
I see they have tree up now wonder if they will have festive decorations tour possibly not as they only had 1 tree last year.

Attachments

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
So the video that’s just went up on YouTube is that tonight’s one that’s meant to be up at 7pm or is the 7pm one an extra video 🤷🏻‍♀️

fireflies

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for them girls I mean not one bit festive in the house no christmas content no Xmas tree etc not like the grabby bitch will do hauls etc because then it's outing all the freebies the girls will get as christmas presents grabby and leechy Lee are two christmas grinches she's no money yet can fly to London shame on the company's getting them 2 grabby wretches promoting there products Grabby THE GRINCH 😂😂
They put their tree up on weekend.
I expect they go their fave garden centre
I expect they will go gifted panto and pizza express.
They go to grandparents every year Xmas day.
I'm sure she's been gifted loads of presents I highly suspect these 2 Xmas books she read the golden child at bedtime were free.
I expect they fit in night out with chums
Another date night or daytime shopping trip with lunch for her and Lee.
Today's Tuesdays a child free day.

Attachments

fireflies

VIP Member
The family probably do have lots on. That's probably why she's buggering off.
Yes she's mentioned nativity
But what about school party day bring in buffet food.. , school fair, Carol concert.
My son's school has Xmas trip to panto
1 day they have Xmas jumper day
Xmas school dinner im frazzled just keeping up with it.
I also still have Xmas shopping and wrapping to do as they break up end next week then I want to spend quality time as a family .

Reactions: 1

Yes she's mentioned nativity
But what about school party day bring in buffet food.. , school fair, Carol concert.
My son's school has Xmas trip to panto
1 day they have Xmas jumper day
Xmas school dinner im frazzled just keeping up with it.
I also still have Xmas shopping and wrapping to do as they break up end next week then I want to spend quality time as a family .
We all do lol

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I’m so glad to see these kinds of posts on here. It shows there are still good people who care about others in a genuine way.
Rebecca unfortunately will never be like this . Her past has spoken for her too many times. Her family are the same. I imagine lees family are very different though. They seem the people who would help in crisis’ And in a way I hope her children get sick of her and side with lees family when they are older so they don’t turn out like a Cannon.

** still waiting for that email Rebecca. The longer you take the worse this situation will become. **

@Timewaster19 did they actually send a virus over???
What email are you expecting from her?

Jones

I've missed a whole lot of drama 🤦‍♀️ where was the comments about Karen? What had she said, has someone screenshot it?