Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumanPerson

Really sorry bring bad news just checked email.
Asa closing investigation as from now on Mrs meldrum said she's going to be good and label properly.
More lives than a cat and morals of a alley cat.
Hope ICO come down harder on data protection breech and online harassment.
How poor! She’ll be carrying on as usual.

Reactions: 4

Ella4

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but the more free stuff she gets the more smug I get about knowing that without freebies they’d be on their arses and wouldn’t be able to buy a quarter of what they get. Cheers to all us hard working folk BUYING our own stuff. I have lots of nice things and a very happy life and I didn’t have to beg for any of it. And as for you grabby you, your man and your mum and dad are a pair of clowns!!!! Bet that fry up they had was free from the butcher they are as bad. Upper class my arse.
My Heinz 57 cat is upper class in comparison to her

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
If I were a flogger, I would bulk buy with the Black Friday deals , Asos, H&M etc. Film it. Do a haul. Prance about in front of the mirror admiring how fit I am. Swipe ups. Send it all back. Same with primark.

there you go edgy. There’s some content. 3,2,1 go!
You’ve been watching too much of fopperholic!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ella4

Chatty Member
Listen, that’s enough bashing, she’s helping plan the meal FGS. That’s bloody hard work, telling someone else what to buy, prepare and cook for you. She’ll need some well deserved self care afterwards.
Self care just sounds 🤢

Awhenny

VIP Member
Wont they have a hefty tax bill coming up soon as well? I admit, i am hazy withbhow tax works for self employed peeps. She definitely isnt fond of a bit of work is she. Got herself a regular little house elf in lee. He is going to blow one day...

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What was she wearing the the latest video?!
Not flattering in the slightest.
It looked more like a maternity dress.
(She’s not pregnant obviously, before we go down that road!!)

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is too short to carry off that long dress with the split. And the idea of teaming it with her vans 🤣🤣

Somerville12

VIP Member
I thought bad boy belter had already had the snip and thought it was well announced on their gram after poppy??? Anyone else think pat the prat is touting for a partnership with pot noodle? They have brought out quite a few new flavours.. Thai green curry bad boy.. beef chilli is bound to be a belter!! My daughter takes them to work... Only reason I know! Better try that next and get it on the gram melds!!!😄

fireflies

VIP Member
Exactly, what's he gonna do? Message my husband or report me to brands 😂😂 maybe share pictures of my kids or threaten me when my husband has already seen his dm and laughed, I won't sell my soul to bag freebies from brands, I don't film my kids for the gram and I'm quite thick skinned. He is a jumped up baby 😅

Ah Brill I will do that now, thank you

Reactions: 3

Fathead

VIP Member
Click on the three dots on his profile (public) then you are presented with options as to what you want to flag.

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
She could have went to college when she was 16 to do her highers. My cousin went to uni at 16, she is extremely clever, started school early and had all her highers by that age. I doubt that’s the case with Rebecca though.

• Haha

MrsCuthbo

Hahaha I tried it and all it did was make my windscreen icy after the frost lifted 😂🤣
I wondered if that would happen so i didnt try it.
Also couldnt be bothered filling a bag with water.
Stuck to my de icer (trigger spray not can😉)

We should do Trollstice. There’s some original content. The meldrums can play the role of the Bergen’s. It would suit them. If you’ve not seen the Trolls movie I realise this makes little sense.
Haha Trollstice. Def a contender for a Christmas title!!!