Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She should have listened to Pat and filmed that video downstairs or at least moved the drinks bottle out of shot.

Reactions: 5

fireflies

VIP Member
Thank you I have reported his message, and his account for harassment
Well done here's hoping they take action.
You have screenshot as evidence
I guess they can validate he sent you a message and neither of you follow each other.
Report to Google.
Who's his employer is it shell?

Interesting if she'll

Why do they go to her parents every single year?! Why don’t they ever have Christmas at their own house?! I can understand going to see family every other year, but not every year. They are with her family constantly, it would drive me insane! I love my parents but would I want to see them on a daily basis and spend every Christmas with them? Hell no!!!!!!
We do it every year, but we rotate houses. For example, 2 years ago, my mum hosted, last year, I hosted, this year, my sister is having all of us for dinner. (Although if baby username is poorly we are staying home) Next year, back to my mums etc. I quite enjoy doing it that way.

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Can someone tell her that we dont need to see constant videos of people using a sandwich bag to defrost windscreens ... you didnt invent this hack we dont need you to repost the videos 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha I tried it and all it did was make my windscreen icy after the frost lifted 😂🤣

• Haha

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Oh Jesus

Can they not go anywhere else other than bloody boring pizza Express?! 13 year olds go to pizza express on a Saturday with their pocket money.
i might be wrong, just the way they were driving. Perhaps she has had another ‘exclusive’ invite to Jo Malone...

MrBull

VIP Member
I’ve personally never messaged a brand but I know if I was her I would be seriously embarrassed knowing as soon as I put an AD out the company that are in the dark about everything won’t be for long and will soon know the goings on of the past three years. That alone would just make me think right it’s time to stop putting myself through it. I would be horrified!
Same.

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
There’s no way she bought the F&F boots. No way.
The DMs are blatantly her Christmas present from Mummy & Daddy (who seriously still gets actual presents like that from their parents past the age of about 20?!)
Clothing haul - sounded like she was sending the majority of it back.
She’s as tight as a ducks arse, wouldn’t part with a penny unless she absolutely had to.
I think everyone would love to get to the bottom of the F&F boots

@Truffle shufflle i said last night Unmumsy Mum regularly thanks followers for helping her get discounts/gifts in her house renovation due to her high follower number. I also said I don’t grudge her a single thing because she hasn’t sold her soul and seems to genuinely appreciate the people who helped her get where she is (although I think she’s worked bloody hard, unlike some 😉)

I agree with @BettyCrocker and @G&TGal , Rebecca might think she’s won because she’s continuing to get ads and freebies but I’d class being able to sleep at night knowing I’ve not sold my kids childhood/privacy/dignity to get a few trips away and mid matched furniture a bigger win 👍🏼
Yes! I think she's been inspired by your post x

Somerville12

VIP Member
So can she, the shifty, shitty, greedy fuckeldrum be reported for not labelling the tickets clearly as # gifted or AD??? on her Insta stories of gram.. I know amazing Tattlers on herevhave reported her before??

Somerville12

VIP Member
Whaler office is london. Googled them ... You can see the other low level, but money making Insta bloggers they represent... It's purely to match them up with paid promotions /ads not like gleam who do threshold career management. That the impression I got reading this website. It's all matching companies with influencers .

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Putting two surnames together to make it double barrelled is one on the most portentous things you can do. Interesting that Pat didn't feel the need to change his name to match the girls.

Shell777

Chatty Member
Does the offshore gig work operate so that you work one Christmas and have the next off? If not, he's a jammy get for getting his first Xmas off.
Very much luck of the draw or if your back to back offers to swap cos they’ve perhaps got grown up kids or no kids at all

CurlySue

VIP Member
Do we think she’s being paid per story as she’s put about 3 up tagging Savlon.......like the old days when she’d have 100 stories a day and every one was an ad!

PUGLETT

I loved my DMs as a teenager. I was thinking of getting some more but will pass now. They look rediculous with the shiny leggings. Didn't they go out of fashion about 5 years ago? 🙈