Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stupidis

100% dogging happens there. There’s woods like that local to my area and they are renowned for it. Every time they show the woods I chuckle to myself, Maybe all the talk of getting A dog isn’t the animal kind we’ve all been thinking of! 🙈
that’s the next question for the ‘assumptions about our marriage’ video

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
They put their tree up on weekend.
I expect they go their fave garden centre
I expect they will go gifted panto and pizza express.
They go to grandparents every year Xmas day.
I'm sure she's been gifted loads of presents I highly suspect these 2 Xmas books she read the golden child at bedtime were free.
I expect they fit in night out with chums
Another date night or daytime shopping trip with lunch for her and Lee.
Today's Tuesdays a child free day.

Why do they go to her parents every single year?! Why don’t they ever have Christmas at their own house?! I can understand going to see family every other year, but not every year. They are with her family constantly, it would drive me insane! I love my parents but would I want to see them on a daily basis and spend every Christmas with them? Hell no!!!!!!

Reactions: 6

Ch21

Chatty Member
Btw I watched a video on YouTube recently which explained why most videos are over 10 mins... something to do with you tube putting it on main page etc etc

Reactions: 5

MrBull

VIP Member
Mummymills has some great insta stories this morning about affiliate links and a certain person! Really refreshing that people are wising up to it and sharing the sneaky tactics used!
Are you Mummymills by any chance then? 🤔

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Elf on the shelf
Why is there only 2 eggs ?
She has 3 kids ?
Makes me sad as all kids should be treated the same
That was over 3 yurrs ago before poppy
She still says I her you Lee was a sahd for 3 yurrs when people have told her it was 2.5 roughly same age time frame as poppy.

Always wanted go London at Xmas however school calendars so hectic.
I can't stay over and travel there via train or bus would be expensive.
She flew down. I feel sure someone funded it.
Whalar do seem odd with their no contract and fast Payment.
They clearly not a talent agency.
I imagine a few brands lately the cereal/butchers not too happy with them.

• Wow

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yes, there could be an explanation yet. Think it must have been themselves given its a weekend.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
tonights vlog.....at her parents for breakfast and she's standing holding poppy. Her posture is SO bad, stooped shoulders. Its a pronounced hunch or is it actually just bad posture because i notice this all the time

Trollstice

I will be totally honest here and say I don't think it would bother Reb I get the feeling she's one of those people who feel happier when others are suffering/struggling etc. I think she probably gets a high when people send her messages saying how bad they feel that they can't have holidays or that they struggle to feed, clothe or buy something for their children. She's a nasty uncaring person who cares about no one else other than herself.
Totally agree.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Not so long ago proposals were made (I understand they were narrowly rejected) to develop the area.
Ive seen plans (all publicly available online) that show the “exclusive woodland” was marked as an “affordable housing area” 🙃

*waits for Kazza to bite*
Well where their ‘exclusive, well built, not cute starter hones) stand I’m sure trees grew once! Plus isn’t there. Disused hospital or somthing somewhere in them? So already a building! No doubt at some point it will be soof/developed, councils need the money!

Maraco

Has Reb had another #AD pulled? I was sure she did a grid post for the butchers but it's gone now.
Wow! Another ad bites the dust. How mortifying! She didn't seem too put out today though. I wonder does she still get paid so doesn't give a fuck? Can't see any complaints on the butcher's insta so someone must have messaged them.

OliviaPope

Glossing over the fact Becky was 15 and Lee 19...high school sweethearts, well she was in her last yurr so that makes it ok.
Last yurr?? Maybe of standard grades but not of school, she couldn’t have left school until she had just turned 18. The off and on sweethearts must have been going out for 3 yurrs when she was still at school!

• Wow