Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me a creepy direct message whilst his wife breached data securrrrrrrity.

(Can you tell I still want to get that Christmas song into a thread title 😄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Oldlegend

DMs fallin’
All around me,
Pat is creepin on the gram,
Edgys wearing, saggy baggy leggggings,
Moody Meldrums, what a sham!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What the fuckery is soft office?

When they sit on or in their bed “working” on the laptop or phone. Usually with a mug of tea and wearing a “girl boss” or “strong mama club” tshirt. With a fake cactus in a rose gold pot on one bedside table and a mirrored tray with empty perfume bottles on the other bedside table. 🤣👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I rarely comment on here because you guys always say what I feel much more eloquently than I ever could.
However I just have to say something about Reb’s relationship with Poppy. The way she speaks to that beautiful little girl really hurts my heart. You can see Poppy is so confused & I just don’t see any affection towards her at all unless it’s for the “gram”. It’s actually disgusting.
I think Lee is an absolute twat but he seems to be a good dad and the girls seem comfortable around him. Why did she ever have kids? She clearly doesn’t like them.

Also, this. Just because I absolutely cannot stand you Rebecca. Thank for posting Lee 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ginfluenced

No idea why this memory just randomly popped into my head, I actually thought I'd made it up because it's surely too awful to be true, but nope, it's real. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the time Rebeggar proudly showed off her free burger (intended for helpers or those affected by the floods a few years ago)...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
That feeling you get when you’re in the murder mansion and open the closet where you chuck all your kindly gifted shit...
so so blessed
A74DA294-EF60-4278-8321-B9D79B2F363C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

montydonfc

VIP Member
What did they do before they had the fireplace of dreams though? And what will they do when Reb uses her last £1.50 to rip the whole thing out, moves the kitchen to the cold, uninviting living room and has a kitchen right at their front door.....

She’ll say it’s because the feral one can’t write but I’m sure her big sisters could have helped.. that was the case in my house growing up, I wrote my younger siblings letters for them.

poppy had probably worked her quota for the day though so was on her 20 min break from Instagram

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

G&TGal

I wouldn't say Mrs Meldrum Ltd have won anything.

Rebecca comes across as very discontented and has an uncertain future.
From information easily available in public domain such as Linked-in, famousbirthdays.com ! 😂 you can see that she went to University from 2007 -2011 so she was 18 1/2 when she matriculated at RGU and graduated presumably in July 2011 when she was pregnant with Safiyah who was born in November that year.
When the majority of her University friends were heading off to graduate programme jobs, taking a few months off to go travelling, leaving Aberdeen to start their working life, Rebecca was 4-5 months pregnant and looking to potentially settle down in the same town she grew up in, 15 miles from where she went to University. I have no problem with that as it was her choice and I would not offer an opinion as many people now with the huge costs involved in attending University choose to attend a Scottish University as SAAS pay the fees if residency criteria met.

However it has limited her life experience, she has no work history to draw on other than her directorship of Mrs M Ltd and her travel has been mostly family based. She has never had to move to a new location with her work, embrace a new circle of friends and work colleagues and attain promotion through hard work, regular appraisal or exhibiting leadership qualities. Her recent possible GDPR breaches and the way she conducts business does show that she is limited in her approach to business and knowledge of legislation.

Businesses have to adapt and grow in the marketplace or another business will overtake you. Potentially the 'Influencer Business Model' could be the equivalent of the Wine Bars and Personal Organisers of the '80's......very few survive and only those that were exceptional, cemented their place in a niche market and adapted their business model to move with changing demands and had loyal clientele.

The limited life experience could potentially make Rebecca's brand more local than global and once the girls grow up, what next? The girls are her product, she is not a trained chef, sports science or art & design graduate with a skill or craft.

At what point do you stop selling your children, knowing that the risk of their images being seen and captured by those who seek out such images as salacious is high. When do you consider your children's mental health knowing that their peer group as they grow up can watch their birth on the internet, learn that your parents have used them as advertising material for their business and that an extraordinary amount of personal detail about them has been released into the public domain. Google is indeed the most common search engine and the one that throws up a huge amount of information on all members of the family - how ironic. The fact that CAMHS and University Student Mental Health Services are stretched to breaking point shows how vulnerable that section of the community is. Why add fuel to the fire.

Their children have become a commodity. At best, their school and University friends and future employers will have an enormous amount of personal information that can be used against as well as for them. At worst......

Rebecca & Lee should be investing every penny those three girls have earned them. Not in a larger house with a kindly gifted whatever but in funds for three girls to go to University / college / train in whatever they wish, and make their own way in this world, write their own history and not be shackled by the legacy of the internet footprint created by their parents for cash.

They have another few years at the very most before they become the next defunct wine-bar or slightly naff personal organiser.

Don’t tempt me.... 😂
Oh Go On...... 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Really sorry bring bad news just checked email.
Asa closing investigation as from now on Mrs meldrum said she's going to be good and label properly.
More lives than a cat and morals of a alley cat.
Hope ICO come down harder on data protection breech and online harassment.

She’s managed to get herself out of this one but the online harassment and data breach for myself will not just be pushed to the side. As per ICO guidelines I have given her one calendar month to explain herself in writing (and the companies I contacted which were only two) and I will then pursue my complaint against her. Because let’s be honest no matter what shit she tries to spew to me I will not let her get away with childish behaviour. Start to become responsible Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Catwoman

VIP Member
Well I'm just a wee bastard troll local to Aberdeen of course and I haven't bought one ticket to APA events in the last year directly because of this gifting to her. Any shows I've wanted to see I've travelled elsewhere to enjoy. We guess it's about 30 tickets overall now. I haven't supported that pantomime now in 3 years, again because of the gifting, the cost to me personally would be around £200 which I now spend elsewhere. To see people like her being gifted when the rest of us are shafted for overpriced tickets to often sell out shows grates with me. It continues to happen so I'll continue to boycott.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Yourvoiceisgrating

“We get all our meat from Donald Russell Butchers” says the same woman who uses Richmond sausages and Birdseye burgers for her BBQ’s. Hmmmmmmm I smell shite Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I'm usually over on the Hinch thread but wanted to let you know about a conversation I had with an employee from Donald Russell the Butchers earlier.
One of their team called up as we'd not enjoyed their curries, so he offered a refund and during the convo I told him that I wouldn't be placing any more orders if Mrs Meldrum received any further freebies from their company.
According to him the advertising team "wouldn't have been aware of her bad press or they'd never have used her"... I told him perhaps they should use google and he said he'd pass the info I gave him onto them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Timewaster19

On the 12th day of Christmas grabby sent to me

12 cleaning videos
11 skanky leggings
10 ads not labelled
9 sarcastic comments
8 comments deleted
7 aff links
6 rami pics
5 peeing poses
4 barry Baltic’s
3 over worked children
2 escaping guinea pigs
1 GOLDEN TICKET

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What's your very favorite lie she's told? I am especially fond of the "My legs are naturally this tan, they hold color all year"
That was the first time I thought, wtf

“I’ve never used fake tan, I just hold a natural tan all yuuuuur”

“I’ve never had lip filler”

“I’ve paid for my PT sessions”

“I’ve been to the police about trolls/the police have everyone’s IP addresses”

“We paid for our trip to DLP”

“We are going to DLP for Safiyahs birthday”

“I love our new house”

“I never heard the racist lift comment/the comment was made in the background chatter”

“I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety”

The list goes on, I just haven’t got the time to write anymore down but yeah..... all lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

G&TGal

No idea why this memory just randomly popped into my head, I actually thought I'd made it up because it's surely too awful to be true, but nope, it's real. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the time Rebeggar proudly showed off her free burger (intended for helpers or those affected by the floods a few years ago)...
OMG I had not seen that post. On 31st December 2015 into the early hours of the New Year 2016 my best friend's husband who was with the Coastguard in Aberdeen was tied to a rope wading through gardens to reach flooded houses on the banks of the Dee to help residents who were trapped. They worked to the point of exhaustion. My friend came over to us and along with our sons we were on sand bag filling duty under the direction of local flood wardens and making sure the elderly who could not carry or collect bags themselves had plenty delivered to them

Storm Frank devasted this area and I am incredulous that not only did the selfish mare have the audacity to claim a free burger when hundreds of people were flooded out of their homes and hundreds more were rallying round to help - many endangering their lives to help the most vulnerable - she then had the brass neck to post a picture of her eating it :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Google Ambassador - encourages kindness online then tries to intimidate women online.

Someone needs to put that jumped up little nobody right in his place.
He’s such a pathetic excuse for a man.
he’s got the body of a 10 year old. He’s got the face of an 80 year old. He’s got the patter of an old fish wife. He’s a complete and absolute looser in every sense of the word. Had to go after a young 15 year old kid because he couldn’t pull a girl his own age. Has had his father in law prop him up financially because he couldnt do it on his own. Had his Mummy still wiping his arse. Has major Daddy abandonment issues.
Tries to make himself feel masculine and authoritative by spending his days on tattle and stalking women on the internet trying to intimidate them, but hasn’t got the bottle to actually address any of this directly via his social media pages because he’s a total pussy.

what a fud.

YA FUCKIN’ BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43