Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ask this question of a lot of SAH Oil wives. The ones I know whose kids are getting older are dull as ****. No chat, no political opinions other than tax evasion, no pension of their own, no school stuff to fill their time, 10-15 year skills /employment gap . All the gear and no idea.
Sounds like me already and I only have a 1 year old 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God.

The “Autumn Cleaning Video”

What a load of rubbish.

why does she bother doing these half arsed cleaning videos? She’s crap at cleaning, doesn’t enjoy doing it, takes no pride in it and the video reflects that.

It’s pointless.

speeded up footage of her doing basic tidying and hoovering is just a poor effort. If you are going to do a cleaning video do it properly so it has something worthwhile in it; show and explain what products are being used, show how they are used, do a before & after, talk through what you are doing, how long it’s taking. Where was footage of cleaning the bathrooms/loos? The utility room?

how on earth can she call that an “ultimate clean” - she hardly did anything! Tidying the dishes in the kitchen and wiping the surfaces? Ermmm I do that after every meal in my house!

“il do a house update later” - but then proceeds to talk about the house at length anyway.

what on Earth was that horrific background music she had on it?! It sounded like the CD had a scratch on it and it was skipping. Absolutely shite!

just another boring video that she’s put zero effort into and it just comes across as lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The biggest issue is she's no usp or creativity.
It's become clear she doesn't plan content.
She skips uploads
She's missed opportunity flog some cleaning products in that video however I highly suspect the new mops gifted oxo tot worked with her in the past and gifted her things.
She's hates and does half added job cleaning.Interiors crap,Fashion crap
Seldom cooks
Spends minimum amount time with kids she can get away with they seldom go far unless gifted.

I'm not expert influencer or you tuber
I agree some influencers have flogged autumn to death.
But most work with key seasons and events.
It's like Halloween hardly happened in chez meldrum house. Is it because she's scared of history the ghost or the moon.
But where's the pumkin carving? Visit to pumkin field. Decorating the house Halloween feels like a non event.
Her latest grid pics don't scream autumn to me Christmas as similar last year it felt like a non event and like she said can't be added with vlogmas.

Started watching some American you tubers and just wow how much some manage to do.
Some manage their own merch/ etsy
Amazon stores,Proper clean
Fantastic videos and fb/ Insta
They already planning Xmas content/ what photos, what outfits, what they going to shoot and what date.
Putting efforts into thumb nails and description.
Managing a blog as well what happened to Mrs Meldrums blog?
Sending engagement data to brands maybe USA brands better at it although Kate murnane said some brands wanted engagement from ad's.
This woman still manages see friends have hair and nails done,cook, amazing party planning, spend quality time with kids.
She works out 5am in her basement..
Maybe she a robot but admire how this woman runs a proper business .

The only things we might see is

Another family vlog
Home bargains haul.
She promised autumn look book it's 1st day winter.
Maybe another tit what I eat or gym.
Doesn't look like Ibiza Vlog on it way.
She threatened a house update another lazy tour and begging for new kitchen.
Why's she not done proper life update telling fans she's left channel mum?
Do we think she will get gifted 2 year gym membership. Do we think pt and gym membership was 12 months.
I imagine ben and his dad have final say and new sports centre must be even more popular to avoid the unit.
2 cancelled ads this week. So so many complaints to ASA and so so many affiliate links on Insta times must be hard.

Do the deers still shout meld pining for pat. What's in Lee's hole. Can't wait until he's back on rig but pity his workmates.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I’m actually glad she hasn’t done the whole cliche autum/pumpkin picking/Halloween crap. It’s all so tired and done to death.

the problem is she has no idea what she’s doing. She hasn’t got the imagination or the creativity to think outside the box and come up with fresh ideas for content. Boring day in the life vlogs where they don’t actually DO anything and the majority of the video is footage of them putting shoes on or whatever is just pointless. All of the videos she does are old hat and have been completely done to death. No one needs to see her do anymore Primark hauls/home bargain hauls/cleaning videos/skincare routine/gym videos.

she just needs to accept that her run as a social media influencer is over. It’s done. She was lucky and was involved in it for a few years during which it was the in thing to be doing all of the monotonous brainless videos but it’s completely moved on now. It’s not going to cut it anymore to just show people a few candles you bought for 80p in home bargains or videoing yourself hoovering your house for 20minutes.

also she needs to stop with all this ridiculous “hippy/moon” claptrap. She just sounds like a bleeping idiot.
She doesn’t know anything about it, she doesn’t actually believe in what she’s even saying. It’s just more verbal diarrhoea she’s spewing out because she has naff all else to say.
I think she’s trying to make herself come across as really alternative and “out there” but as usual it’s just fake & false.
I think we will have a video on her going for another reiki session or something similar - she doesn’t say anything on camera for nothing. It will be the foundations for another advert or video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned this already as I’m yet to catch up on this thread BUT seeing her say that they’d work hard for that house of theirs made my blood boil!!!!
how in the world is carrying a phone around with you and recording yourself doing the laundry is to be considered hard work?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I ask this question of a lot of SAH Oil wives. The ones I know whose kids are getting older are dull as ****. No chat, no political opinions other than tax evasion, no pension of their own, no school stuff to fill their time, 10-15 year skills /employment gap . All the gear and no idea.
Not going to derail. But I really hate when mums are pigeonholed as “stay at home” or “working” like that defines them. I know lots of dull as duck people. Some of them aren’t even parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just watched clean. She didnt pull out sofas and clean under or behind. Nor did she lift even a corner of the rug.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, I’m actually glad she hasn’t done the whole cliche autum/pumpkin picking/Halloween crap. It’s all so tired and done to death.

the problem is she has no idea what she’s doing. She hasn’t got the imagination or the creativity to think outside the box and come up with fresh ideas for content. Boring day in the life vlogs where they don’t actually DO anything and the majority of the video is footage of them putting shoes on or whatever is just pointless. All of the videos she does are old hat and have been completely done to death. No one needs to see her do anymore Primark hauls/home bargain hauls/cleaning videos/skincare routine/gym videos.

she just needs to accept that her run as a social media influencer is over. It’s done. She was lucky and was involved in it for a few years during which it was the in thing to be doing all of the monotonous brainless videos but it’s completely moved on now. It’s not going to cut it anymore to just show people a few candles you bought for 80p in home bargains or videoing yourself hoovering your house for 20minutes.

also she needs to stop with all this ridiculous “hippy/moon” claptrap. She just sounds like a bleeping idiot.
She doesn’t know anything about it, she doesn’t actually believe in what she’s even saying. It’s just more verbal diarrhoea she’s spewing out because she has naff all else to say.
I think she’s trying to make herself come across as really alternative and “out there” but as usual it’s just fake & false.
I think we will have a video on her going for another reiki session or something similar - she doesn’t say anything on camera for nothing. It will be the foundations for another advert or video.
Don’t be harsh you jealous troll bastard 🤣
She influences me... to steer well clear of the brands she works with ONCE.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The weekend that on Saturday night felt like Sunday night :unsure:

I have no doubt in my mind that Lee will look up to FOD and try to imitate him in his vlogging/sm career 🙄
I know FOD isn’t well liked on here (he is a bit of a tool at times) but he knows what he’s doing as an influencer. Writes and captures content pretty well too. Pat isn’t really in that league.

Just watched clean. She didnt pull out sofas and clean under or behind. Nor did she lift even a corner of the rug.
Sounds like my husband. He’s a lazy toad too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
exactly.

the house is a midden,

how on Earth is it so filthy?

she’s at home ALL DAY. Why is the kitchen in that state? Looks like days worth of dishes and crap all over the worktops. They have a bleeping dishwasher - scrape the plates/dishes after each meal, put them straight in the dishwasher and turn it on. Throw out rubbish/food scraps. Wipe down surfaces/sink. Sweep floor. It takes less than half an hour.
I just don’t understand how they can be so lazy and allow it to get so messy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's put it this way, when her channel finally dies a death, and it will, it's to be hoped she's not going to try and get a cleaning job😂😂😂. When she lifted the cushions off her sofa🤢🤢 it was like a bloody dustbin🤮. She's a dirty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So haven’t heard a thing back from Enchanted Forest or their marketing, or Whaler stars.

Ironic then that I’ve just received an email inviting me to purchase tickets for next years’ event.... no thank you!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So haven’t heard a thing back from Enchanted Forest or their marketing, or Whaler stars.

Ironic then that I’ve just received an email inviting me to purchase tickets for next years’ event.... no thank you!
Ha, I got the advanced notice of ticket sales as well.
I am going to buy a family ticket and it will be donated to a family that deserve it - my protest purchase !

(I am thinking CHAS / Aberlour / Butterfly Trust etc. Any suggestions for family based charities in Perthshire from Tattlers, DM me - not wanting to divert thread !)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Any idea on why the radio silence on DOI? Did they actually go for the girls treat?😏 i see a comment on recent vlog saying 1st part of vlog better than second cause they love her talking... either a tattle bastard or someone who hasnt seen the light! 😏

• Haha
I think as we witnessed in Ibiza compared to other influencers they are lacking.
Lacking professionalism and integrity
They lack a decent work ethic it's all about what's in it for them.
Definitely lacking creativity or talent.
Lee there's only so much drone footage we can see.

They treat their fans with disrespect with not engaging, lies,blocking and crap content.
They rarely do giveaways.
She's made it clear 2019 goal was to give less unwanted items to local charity shop as it's all about extra income for them.
They both did charity runs and raised measly amounts compared to their reach.
She accepts ads from charities
Turns up to food bank empty handed.
They defiantly will go to Disney on ice it's unlikely they had just 1 set of tickets and did a giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I normally really like cleaning videos as I find them quiet motivating but Mrs Meldrum is just utterly boring!! She puts no effort in what’s so ever and why is the kitchen such a tit tip. I clean up straight after every meal so I never get to that point where there is crap everywhere!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t watch but when has she ever moved rugs or furniture? Maybe Lee does this? remember her saying once that she didn’t realise you should wash paintwork as she never had to do chores as a child 🤷‍♀️

Any idea on why the radio silence on DOI? Did they actually go for the girls treat?😏 i see a comment on recent vlog saying 1st part of vlog better than second cause they love her talking... either a tattle bastard or someone who hasnt seen the light! 😏
She’s probably vlogged it. Or they are going on Saturday night?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.