Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I thought the girls were going to be featured less... who is her latest insta snap with.. oh yes that's right... Poppy
What else can we really expect from a compulsive liar😡. She could win an award for all the lies she comes out with .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will she be allowed to keep quiet do you think? If the venue have gifted her for promotion purposes, they’ll want her to ‘promote’ it won’t they? I just don’t know why she feels the need to be so deceitful. I wouldn’t even care as much if she was just open and upfront about it to start with. It’s the constant hiding of the truth that really riles me up 🙈

Gobsmacked, and so angry, with their response. I will be taking it further
That is worthy of a few replies. Sticking up fingers. No fucks given. Really wholesome family brand there P and J live. Fail

if this is the big girls treat then they are the biggest arses ever. Freebie tickets to “treat” kids..

Reactions: 19
That is worthy of a few replies. Sticking up fingers. No fucks given. Really wholesome family brand there P and J live. Fail

if this is the big girls treat then they are the biggest arses ever. Freebie tickets to “treat” kids..
Are you surprised?

they ONLY ever treat the girls when they have been given a freebie. They have never ever ever, not ONCE put their hands in their pockets and done anything with the kids just because they actually wanted to do something nice for them. Nothing.

holidays? Gifted.
Days out? Gifted.
Cinema trips? Gifted.
Swimming? Gifted.
Theatre/panto/Disney on ice etc? Gifted.

They are so mean. So tight.

they wouldn’t even buy the girls some sweeties when they were on the FREE ski holiday because they were “too expensive” - seriously. Tight bastards.

you can see it in them

they obviously don’t have the heating on in the house - the way she’s always got 5 bleeping layers of clothes on and is under a blanket all the time. Burning 1 or 2 pathetic logs of wood,instead of putting a proper fire on with coal. Dividing up 1 piece of fish and 3 new potatoes between the 5 of them.

they are just bleeping tight bastards. The kind of people who conveniently “nip to the loo” when it’s their round at the bar on a night out and return with a drink for themselves and no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Enjoy Halloween 🎃 love. As it’s the only day of the year it’s beneficial or fitting to have had a murder take place in your houseđŸ‘»

Bloody idiots buying that house 🏠 it’s grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am pretty sure she wouldn’t give a fukc even if you told her !
that Woman is made of Teflon.

she doesn’t care about ANYTHING apart from money.

the only thing she’s ever been worried about is having the pipeline to her free lifestyle cut off. That’s why the now deleted trolls video only came about when she knew that the jobs were being cut and she wasn’t getting money/freebies any more.

her children’s privacy?
Her children’s safety?
Her marriage?
Her personality?
Her home?
Her family?
Her friends?

she couldn’t give a tit about any of the above. But if you interfere with her and her MONEY that’s when they claws come out. Because that’s all she really cares about.

you think she’d be with Lee if he worked in McDonalds or worked on a bin lorry? No chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After school run...she said home to do some work. So much for this blogging a hobby

Last edited:
  • Haha
Disappointed in TECA. They would get more positive exposure by gifting tickets to charitable organisations in Aberdeen & Shire. Winds me up that I've paid ÂŁ100+ for tickets to treat my family, and Rebeggar (who certainly portrays that she can well afford tickets) swans in for free.

I really don't want to see her there.

I'm so conflicted. Pleased "the big girlies" are getting a treat, but Reb, kindly do duck OFF and stop saying it's a special treat for them for doing well at school! bleeping charlatan.

Reactions: 25
Disappointed in TECA. They would get more positive exposure by gifting tickets to charitable organisations in Aberdeen & Shire. Winds me up that I've paid ÂŁ100+ for tickets to treat my family, and Rebeggar (who certainly portrays that she can well afford tickets) swans in for free.

I'm so conflicted. Pleased "the big girlies" are getting a treat, but Reb, kindly do duck OFF and stop saying it's a special treat for them for doing well at school! bleeping charlatan.
I agree with all this.. it’s conflicting the girls will love it but why should the rest of use work hard and pay when idiots like her go for free!!

I’m going tonight I really hope I don’t bump into her..

Place your bets for #ad #gifted.. I’m calling a dark grey on the dark background in ever so teeny Rebecca sized writing

And we all know she means “Florrie has done well at school. Safiyah...? Did I even go to her parents evening? Or did I sack it off to go to the gym?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Heh you go, have a fab time... You can lift your head high knowing you've worked hard for that lovely fun family treat, their night is work, the kids are performing circus acts, the parents the bloody clowns. Don't be angry, the idiots may be there free but IMAGINE sitting in an arena that size (non locals it's a massive investment recently opened in Aberdeen), not sure who's nudging their other halves or friends saying, check them out, it's the bloody Meldrums and chatting about them. It's the playground mums times a million 😂. I'd have anxiety at the thought but I'd not put myself or loved ones in that position for anyone. Notoriety or celebrity? Eurgh. People knowing all about them, duck that. Being watched queuing for the programmes, the merchandise the drinks and even in the lavvie queue. I know which life I'd rather have. 😂 Have fun. . Jeez they could fill a bloody evenings show themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice on tonight's vlog that Pat was cleaning up with her too when she was cleaning F's room? Lol she cant do anything herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well.... The new cleaning Vlog. She really is a messy cow isn’t she? Her house is a total mess. I couldn’t live like that... why not just keep on top of it, I don’t understand how it get like that. She doesn’t work, so no excuses about rushing out and being at work all day! What a Scruff đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 15
Well.... The new cleaning Vlog. She really is a messy cow isn’t she? Her house is a total mess. I couldn’t live like that... why not just keep on top of it, I don’t understand how it get like that. She doesn’t work, so no excuses about rushing out and being at work all day! What a Scruff đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
She should just fill Lee up on Haribo and let him go sugar rush crazy with a duster .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh greedy grubby grabs you seem to have forgotten its just a hobby now... You can cross off content planning from your to do list!! Your oh so so busy tiring life will be so much easier!!!

• Haha
Considering she supposedly has 100K followers on instagram, they are only 25 comments on her latest grid post. That’s really low engagement. If I was a company looking to use an “ influencer” I would never pick her.
How the hell does she gets the freebies she gets when her instagram is such a car Crash. I see the Chernobyl filter is back- the hedge is weird blueish shade!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t know what she’s going to do once her kids have grown up (and her puppy when she gets it - followers are only really interested when the dog’s little, and the kids I suppose 😂)? She doesn’t seem to have any talents, or any hobbies (gym doesn’t count IMO), isn’t hugely fashionable in comparison to the ‘fashion’ bloggers, doesn’t seem to have any interest or knowledge in the world around her.... đŸ€”

If her engagement is low now, imagine what it will be like when she actually can’t show her kids, etc (as they refuse)! Will she keep clinging on to this ‘influencer lifestyle’, or move on and do something productive with her life?

If the person behind the venue’s social media doesn’t care, and their marketing team, I’d hope their MD would đŸ€žđŸ»

If you look at her Instagram page the link to Mrs meldrum youtube has gone but it's there on lees page. They set sneakily trying to shift the money making to him hence the Ibiza press trip under his name and kinder ads. Very sneaky. Hence the fake it's just a hobby. Utter bollocks... must be killing her.. But they want the money... That house must eat money and he seems to have more time off rig than on it ... and They ( more her though, vain vile wotsit) love pretending to be be big influencers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.