Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the Team TOMM method has gone by the wayside then or she’d been hoovering under sofa cushions every monday. Another one hit wonder - she cannot stick with anything nor keep Up with her multitude of lies! One week is Team tomm and how she’s been into it for ages, next week she’s not bothering and forgotten what she said. Lazy cow

Reactions: 9
They abnormally quiet today she's just sharing fans watching her tit.
Lee's being a good clown boy and sharing vlog
Hes a fan racist hand emoji too they really are thick as mince.
It's weird Rebecca never mentioned football yesterday she claimed her and lee went to church fun night and favourites child fell over.

So we think Disney declaring a free treat night out tonight? As busy tricking her fans as ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sulking about something.. maybe the kitchen company visit didnt go well and didnt offer her a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All dressed up ready for all the freebies and extras of being “press” for DOI.... 😒 shame no aff link for primark dresses!! And wonder if the feral one will be left behind again?! Also, if the girls hadn’t had good school reports would they not have got to go to DOI?!

Reactions: 11
All dressed up ready for all the freebies and extras of being “press” for DOI.... 😒 shame no aff link for primark dresses!! And wonder if the feral one will be left behind again?! Also, if the girls hadn’t had good school reports would they not have got to go to DOI?!
dressing her 8 year old the same as her 5 year old......

duck sake.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Covering her children's faces and pushing them out of the way of being filmed until they are needed for a #kindlygifted #presstrip and then let's just hope the sheep have forgot them saying just a few days ago about featuring the girls less.

Reactions: 13
Covering her children's faces and pushing them out of the way of being filmed until they are needed for a #kindlygifted #presstrip and then let's just hope the sheep have forgot them saying just a few days ago about featuring the girls less.
They have zero intention of showing those kids less on social media.
she talks absolute tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So who called 'Its Raining Men' 😂..... Need any more suggestions for music Lee, pop in past later
So less of the girls but they both show them today. It is quite frightening, the sheer volume of cached internet history / information / images that is already out there of those three girls. Every future employer / boyfriend / stalker can build up a wealth of knowledge about these girls and their family.
I would be creeped out knowing that my daughters potential 'net worth' is listed online, birthdays, full names, sisters, locality etc....it is all there.

Reading through some of the threads it would appear that Rebecca's mother enables their career. I do wonder how her father feels about his daughter living her life online and also leaving his grand-daughters in potentially a very vulnerable situation in the future from bullies, stalkers and predators.

If you chose to put your photographs in the public domain you have no control over them. Someone copying them or harvesting them is not 'hacking' according to Police Scotland as you have placed them on a public platform. The Russian paedophile sites at the moment are full of harvested images - one site alone had 600,000 images. One site of many 1000's of sites.

As a mother the thought of anyone pleasuring themselves over an image of my child makes my blood run cold. Why take the risk.

The NSPCC even have drawn up an example of a family internet agreement which includes a suggestion of asking your child's permission before posting any photos online or through social media. If a child is not old enough to give consent or understand the context of that consent, then do not put the photograph up ....simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alright Becky, how's the not showing the kids on social media thing going eh? twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s failed at the first hurdle of not showing the kids. Not even lasted a week!! 😂😂

Also she looks really old in that insta story pic with Florrie. She’s aging so quickly

• Haha
She’s failed at the first hurdle of not showing the kids. Not even lasted a week!! 😂😂

Also she looks really old in that insta story pic with Florrie. She’s aging so quickly
But has she actually said that they are completely stopping showing the kids???

I think all she’s said is that they are “going to show them less”

it’s all utter bullocks anyway.

Reactions: 8
dressing her 8 year old the same as her 5 year old......

duck sake.
Annoys me as really not close in age. 8 year old getting dragged down...or 5 year old being pushed upwards!

Totally agree. For 30 years old and never worked a day since for pregnant....can she use hard paper round ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Annoys me as really not close in age. 8 year old getting dragged down...or 5 year old being pushed upwards!

Totally agree. For 30 years old and never worked a day since for pregnant....can she use hard paper round ?
It’s definitely Safiyah that’s being continually babied and held back.

Rebecca has never worked a day in her life ever!!! She didn’t just stop when she fell pregnant.

Reactions: 9
They are blatantly at maccy ds on way to Disney on ice. Doubtful poppy is with them.
She shock horror brought the girls dresses in Primark.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s raining men 🤣🤣
I do love Lee though. He should really ditch the Mrs and be a YouTube sensation. It takes some balls to take the piss out yourself so fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheapest dinner out option when not gifted dinner too?! McDonalds. Cos of course grabby doesn’t want to spend too much on what is a free night out for them whereas others have spent £100s. Let’s see how she gets on not showing pics of the girls....

exactly.

the house is a midden,

how on Earth is it so filthy?

she’s at home ALL DAY. Why is the kitchen in that state? Looks like days worth of dishes and crap all over the worktops. They have a bleeping dishwasher - scrape the plates/dishes after each meal, put them straight in the dishwasher and turn it on. Throw out rubbish/food scraps. Wipe down surfaces/sink. Sweep floor. It takes less than half an hour.
I just don’t understand how they can be so lazy and allow it to get so messy.
Not defending her, but my husband often works from home and it’s so much harder to keep it clean when we’re all at home all day! I often think if he was out at a 9-5 job I’d be able to keep on top of things much better. Tidying up after a messy husband and a 2 year old is a full time job!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.