Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at her Instagram page the link to Mrs meldrum youtube has gone but it's there on less page. They set sneakily trying to shift the money making to him hence the Ibiza press trip under his name and kinder ads. Very sneaky. Hence the fake it's just a hobby. Utter bollocks... must be killing her.. But they want the money... That house must eat money and he seems to have more time off rig than on it ... and They ( more her though, vain vile wotsit) love pretending to be be big influencers.
But which company is going to want him to be ‘the face’ of them with under 30k followers when she’s got almost 100k?! If I was a business I’d be wanting to know why they wanted it to all fall to Lee, and surely then the answer (9 times out of 10, with any half decent company!) would be NO THANKS, we’d rather you and your racist ways didn’t advertise/promote our business 🙈

Reactions: 11
The only thing that’s big about Grabeggar is her ego and sense of self importance.
She must be sooo bored. She does NOTHING day after day after day. Gym nails coffee and repeat.
God what a vacuous existence - her poor kids. No wonder Poppy is ‘feisty’ she’s DESPERATE to be out exploring the world probably but only gets palmed off, nap or allegedly go to baby groups. I run a toddler group and I cannot imagine Grabby at my group. All the mums/carers/ grannies etc engage with the kids, play with them and do the crafts etc while chatting to the other adults. Grabby would dump Poppy and ignore her while chatting to her friends ( assuming she had any). Bet she wouldn’t be seen dead at the craft table! She might chip a nail!
What a sad example of a woman and mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree before teaching I helped run a toddler group and helped at playgroup. She wouldn't annoy so many people... Do nothing with poppy. Poppy going to nursery is nothing to do with poppies needs but her need for me me me time and get away from her. Poor child

Reactions: 6
Oh so Lee is not just in it for fun he is now a vlogger ! Is this why he has been staging caught dancing ! Or why he suddenly wants to sing, dance like a twit , been taking lessons from Jonothan Saccone Joly , how to be a successful youtubers , lie , beg , give your bairns cold showers , call anyone who criticises you a troll , lie some more , beg some more , use your bairns for cute content ,funny content , live your best life exploiting your own bairns and those lonely or daft enough to follow you eventually this bubble will burst ,karma will be calling to collect !

• Sick
  • Haha
So poor rebecca found it too much being the sole earner in the household with her social media 'job'. Yet now Lee is the sole earner.. with an offshore AND social media job.. as well as being a house keeper and single parent for 3 weeks at a time when he's home.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So poor rebecca found it too much being the sole earner in the household with her social media 'job'. Yet now Lee is the sole earner.. with an offshore AND social media job.. as well as being a house keeper and single parent for 3 weeks at a time when he's home.
He's a keeper that lad 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine how much she must HATE the fact that it is going to Lee and not her. Potentially that they were told to do it that way. Someone has told her they have to do it that way and I find it hilarious. Hilariously though lee is little better.
What a pair of cocunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do people really watch her cleaning her house?🙄🤔🙄🤔

If there are then they are real life muppets who need a slap to bring them out of the stupor they’re stuck in and she’s beyond scraping the barrel ; she’s found oil in Inchmarlo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not forgetting his 'Flying High' Drone photo & videography ! - busy busy boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not only was that speed cleaning vlog mind blowingly boring😴😴, but what the actual f#ck was that screeching background music she had on🙉🙉🙉. My ears were practically bleeding. All in all it was shite 💩 as per usual.

• Haha
Not only was that speed cleaning vlog mind blowingly boring😴😴, but what the actual f#ck was that screeching background music she had on🙉🙉🙉. My ears were practically bleeding. All in all it was shite 💩 as per usual.
Haven't seen tonight's but in her recent vlogs the music is AWFUL!

• Haha
Wow very niave comment from P&J live communications person saying that her content isn't relevant to them! I would imagine it is relevant to their paying customers who bought tickets.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I genuinely don’t know what she’s going to do once her kids have grown up (and her puppy when she gets it - followers are only really interested when the dog’s little, and the kids I suppose 😂)? She doesn’t seem to have any talents, or any hobbies (gym doesn’t count IMO), isn’t hugely fashionable in comparison to the ‘fashion’ bloggers, doesn’t seem to have any interest or knowledge in the world around her.... 🤔

If her engagement is low now, imagine what it will be like when she actually can’t show her kids, etc (as they refuse)! Will she keep clinging on to this ‘influencer lifestyle’, or move on and do something productive with her life?

If the person behind the venue’s social media doesn’t care, and their marketing team, I’d hope their MD would 🤞🏻
I ask this question of a lot of SAH Oil wives. The ones I know whose kids are getting older are dull as ****. No chat, no political opinions other than tax evasion, no pension of their own, no school stuff to fill their time, 10-15 year skills /employment gap . All the gear and no idea.

Will she be allowed to keep quiet do you think? If the venue have gifted her for promotion purposes, they’ll want her to ‘promote’ it won’t they? I just don’t know why she feels the need to be so deceitful. I wouldn’t even care as much if she was just open and upfront about it to start with. It’s the constant hiding of the truth that really riles me up 🙈

Gobsmacked, and so angry, with their response. I will be taking it further
What a load of tripe. Someone needs to go back to marketing school. Surley it’s a sell out anyway ?

• Haha
I wasent going to watch the vlog but she makes me feel much better about my modest terraced family home.
Anyone find it odd no Halloween house decor?

The music was bloody awful.
She makes point saying it's a happy lived in family home not a show room.
She declares love seat as free but not the sofa. She's hardly had that sofa long.
In over 2 years she can't update her photo gallery wall and add poppy. She's so lazy it's unreal.
Despite saying paint and makeover new lease of life it's clear she detest kitchen and utility says she finds no joy cleaning these rooms or being in them. Poor Helen from decorating online.
There's on about banging on about hypothetical house improvements that probably won't happen for years it's as boring as the bloody moon chat.
We saw her clean no bathrooms or toilets and she has 4!( they must be really bad)
We dident see her clean her office/ spare room or the utility.
How is that ultimate fall clean obviously trying appeal American audience there but U.S. you tubers are clean queens.
She just chucks things in bottom of wardrobe.
Dident see her properly make florries bed or finish her room before she moved into safayas room.
Poppys wardrobe had load crap months bottom that she just shut the door on.
Cluttet everywhere. Clearly not doing organised mum method.

I really hate her bedroom that narrow wardrobe corridor with dark wood.
The grubby beige carpet,the awful mirror with plug wrapped around I got lovely battery operated led mirror kids.
I think fact it's so big/ grey/ odd shape it looks so cold and drab like a bad hotel room
The random free Oakland furniture. Even the free next lighting and mirrors add no warmth .
The playroom a cluttered waste of a room.
The lounge with its orange wood and dark walls no wonder she spends more time in family room.
Overall it's tit and she running out of content. She maybe spend couple hours no way whole day as I'm sure she went gym and parents eve that day was just done to have something to film.
I hate that house it feels cold dark and don't feel at all jealous.
Other you tubers not lamb have nothing to worry about they all have gorgeous homes with new kitchens or about to get one that must really annoy Rebecca.
She's has live In that huge cold house all winter with lee away.
Massive energy bills. Garden that's unmanageable.
They have no money for carpets or curtains so wish she shut up about the kitchen.
They probably not much money for Xmas the free gifted panto tickets and maybe a Primark dress is all she's got to look forward to as based on his Rota he's probably working and they can't afford any winter sun.
The mortgage and the council tax probably takes most Lee's income.
No wonder she was at church who wants to be in a murder house on Halloween.
If it's the same shed then I'm shocked as should have been burnt.

• Heart
What a load of tripe. Someone needs to go back to marketing school. Surley it’s a sell out anyway ?
[/QUOTE]

Definitely not a sell out, probably no where near it. We've been to DOI in Aberdeen a few times even at the old AECC there were huge amounts of empty seats so I imagine it'll be even worse at the new bigger venue. We were considering buying tickets for Saturday but not a chance if they've gifted to her!

Reactions: 8
What got me was the whole, ‘I did an Instagram poll to see if you wanted me to talk over the video or play music. Talking won!’ Cue a few minutes of talking and then back to music after running out of chat 😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.